The buzzards need to be silenced to make them harder

ElCabong

I just found the desert biome like day three or four. I've got a full set of padded armor, got a baseball bat with the weighted head mod and the spiked mod. I just murderized them damn buzzards.

First I heard them, then I got off my bicycle, looked around, sometimes they would be upon the immediately and get some hits in, but one swipe of the bat, and buzzard brains, if they have any, are fertilizing ground. Usually though I would see them long before they came near me and they never got a chance. I even got to where I made sure I didn't knock them near my bicycle because I damage it when I butchered the buzzard.

It's too easy. They should be silent so that I'm never sure that they're upon me and jump me in mass as soon as I get off my bike. Not while I'm on it.

I'm sure that I would kill them all but I'm not so sure that I wouldn't get out of it diseased with  broken bones and lacerations.

I can't believe I'm exposing some buzzard love. It must be the Woodford Reserve I put in the eggnog.

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I can't believe I'm exposing some buzzard love. It must be the Woodford Reserve I put in the eggnog.

Must be since you're suggesting buffing those malicious fiends. Might I suggest reducing the proportion to 1:19 (whiskey:nog) and sticking to about a single 12oz portion of the mix per play session.

3 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

Must be since you're suggesting buffing those malicious fiends. Might I suggest reducing the proportion to 1:19 (whiskey:nog) and sticking to about a single 12oz portion of the mix per play session.

If I played now I would die in about 30 seconds.

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

If all the other Z´s stop beeing super silent from time to time i might be ok with that. But right now there is too many ninja zombies that don´t make a single noise until they are in your face or back.

At least those flying @%$#s are reliable to give you a bit of a warning.

Perhaps a single, "ninja" stealth zombie type.  Maybe it only makes an occasional soft gurgling that you can only hear once he/she's already upon you (86 the zombie "shout" alerting sound).  I would go for that.  And not like them (in a good, game-challenge kind of way).

But the birds, man.  Eff those birds.  They sometimes manage to get close enough too me before I notice that they are riding my bum.  If their first pass or first swoop was silent... I would not enjoy.  :P  Again, in that good, game-challenging kind of way.

I suggest putting them in all the biomes. And increase their numbers. And check if there's not one on screen at the moment, then the game should spawn a pack of them.

And make it so randomly the bullets and melee just pass through them.

Finally, rename them as Cliffracers.