What do you guys think of the new Fog?

kraegor

• kraegor changed the title to What do you guys think of the new Fog?

Seems to be random.  Sometimes we all see it and sometimes just 1 of us.  I actually kind of like it.  Need to have dust storms in the desert as well (not sure if thats in) that look different and slow you down and blizzards in the snow biom that make it impossible to hear.

Other than that I like it so far.

The extreme density of the fog makes sense. It is probably a matter of further adjustments. I only hope for longer transitions between normal weather and foggy. Right now the surroundings become instantly foggy. I`d rather see slow alterations of weather.

Different variations of fog density, visibility, and the list go on. 

Slow, heavy rain. With thunders, humming in a distance or close, etc. Weather, that may impact a player's ability not only to see at a distance or build an atmosphere of fear.

9 hours ago, Orclover said:

Seems to be random.  Sometimes we all see it and sometimes just 1 of us.  I actually kind of like it.  Need to have dust storms in the desert as well (not sure if thats in) that look different and slow you down and blizzards in the snow biom that make it impossible to hear.

Other than that I like it so far.

I'm pretty sure there is a MP weather sync bug, but have yet to track it down.

2 hours ago, TWORDY said:

The extreme density of the fog makes sense. It is probably a matter of further adjustments. I only hope for longer transitions between normal weather and foggy. Right now the surroundings become instantly foggy. I`d rather see slow alterations of weather.

Different variations of fog density, visibility, and the list go on. 

Slow, heavy rain. With thunders, humming in a distance or close, etc. Weather, that may impact a player's ability not only to see at a distance or build an atmosphere of fear.

same mine was instant one second i was a clear day next i couldnt see 15m