The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

Initialize engine version: 5.3.6p8 (c04dd374db98)

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Direct3D:

Version: Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx64.dll 23.20.15007.1005]

Renderer: AMD Radeon R7 370 Series

Vendor: ATI

VRAM: 4076 MB (via DXGI)

Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1

Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\AmplifyMotion.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\AmplifyMotion.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\libnoise.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\libnoise.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LogLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LogLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NSpeex.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NSpeex.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\enum2int.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\enum2int.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NCalc.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NCalc.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\CodeProfilerRuntime.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\CodeProfilerRuntime.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Windows.Forms.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Windows.Forms.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LitJson.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LitJson.dll into Unity Child Domain

- Completed reload, in 0.135 seconds

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)

<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1366x768 60Hz; virtual: 1366x768 at 0,0

this is the game log I think.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23588[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23589[/ATTACH]

https://ufile.io/skqz0 the log

Thank you. I see the error in that log. It'd help if next time you would use a pastebin.com to post log file contents. The two sites you have used already looks pretty sketchy :)

There is still some confusion, so let's see if we can clear that up first. The logs you have generously shared have two different paths.

Through the Mod Launcher:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - launching: C:\7D2D\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie.exe

And your output_log.txt is showing your actual steam folder.

If you are using the Mod Launcher, I'd suggest trying to start the game again through it. If it fails again, go to into View menu, then click on Log FIles. From there, select output_log.txt, and click on Upload Log file.

It may take a few minutes for the game to load, which is true for all SDX mods, since they load up so many extra files.

Thanks, but we still have confusion. The Launcher log file is pointing to:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - launching: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\True_Survival\True_Survival_A16.2\7DaysToDie.exe

while that log file is:

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\

Here's an Imgur Album showing you the steps to upload the correct log: https://imgur.com/a/SXq6W

uninstalled and changed to 17.7.1 because that driver is used on another computer and the game works with no problems. I had the same error, so I changed back to the latest update and yes I restarted the pc when I uninstalled and installed the driver

- - - Updated - - -

The weird part is that the game works in vanilla version

uninstalled and changed to 17.7.1 because that driver is used on another computer and the game works with no problems. I had the same error, so I changed back to the latest update and yes I restarted the pc when I uninstalled and installed the driver

- - - Updated - - -

The weird part is that the game works in vanilla version

Do other mods work?

Did not try. Now it works, after 3 days of re-installing the game I found out that The manual method (the downloads) did not have all of the files in them. Manually installing the mod seemed to help so now it works.... Thx a lot for the help, after reading the logs myself I started to verify the downloaded files and that helped :D