enZombies - More Zombie Variations

ErrorNull

11 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Yeah smaller boots could solve this problem :) well what do you planning to do next? :)

currently creating more desert zombies. 2 females, 1 cowgirl, and a stronger cowboy zombie (uses shotgun as a club) already designed. will also add miners (wields pickaxe and lanterns), more old timer zombies (wielding some item/weapon), and the bony crawler zombie that attacks upright and vomits...........

A19-5-2021-10-30-00-36-46.jpg

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

7 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

currently creating more desert zombies. 2 females, 1 cowgirl, and a stronger cowboy zombie (uses shotgun as a club) already designed. will also add miners (wields pickaxe and lanterns), more old timer zombies (wielding some item/weapon), and the bony crawler zombie that attacks upright and vomits...........

A19-5-2021-10-30-00-36-46.jpg

Well i would suggest to make cow girl barefoot and maybe add little more blood to add her a little bit "wild" look. Well zombies with guns? well i think zombie soldier with gasmask using  m60 as club could be good

4 hours ago, Matt115 said:

zombie soldier with gasmask using  m60 as club could be good

that's a cool idea. i'll add that to my list. 👍 yea, the blood textures are not all there yet. for right now i'm just doing the initial designs. after that i go back and apply the blood textures, create the feral and radiated versions, add them to the correct spawning groups, then add body harvest details, etc.

17 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

@AndrewT thanks for letting me know. as i mentioned before, if you'd like me to fix something, i need to see the actual error.. screenshot or word for word.

well im highly considering testing the snufkin addon again hopefully it works this time but if i see any errors like i mentioned ill get screenshots of the errors for you to look at. Although I think whats happening is i have the legitimate snufkin zombies mod along with this mod and not the addon so im getting the addon right now so i can test my theory. 

if my theory ends up being false ill report all errors i encounter with screenshots.

oh yeah...I have a lot of mods...But most of them are a real life mods.I want get a hard game...you know the really life....like eh...tainted food...or ...No sight someting like that.....I feel good when i uesd them....I‘m all alone.....so i can download all the files ...I don't care man😊... i'm enjoy it....oh...well..at last your mods are what i love the most....So keep going your great jobs please ....It's so meaningful....That‘s what i'm thinking about....

Edited by dujinyuan (see edit history)

@AndrewT @dujinyuan thanks guys for letting me know. yea.. if you use enZombies mod with any other mod that i did not create, it will likely cause errors and unpredictable results. enZombies mod is designed only to be used by itself or with the add-ons i created. however if you tell me the names of the other mods you're using, and if many players demand it, i can look into helping modify that mod to work with enZombies. glad you're enjoying it.

SNEAK PEAK: design phase is done for the additional desert biome enZombies. now moving on to create the feral and radiated versions, customize attack and reach ability, and add body harvest resources.

A19-5-2021-11-01-16-20-16.jpg

From left to right: 1 more desert male, 2 more desert females, 3 desert miners (wielding shovel, iron pickaxe, steel pickaxe), 1 more cowgirl, 1 stronger cowboy "robber" (wielding shotgun as a club), old timer wielding torch.

i also added section to the front page called "Wish Lists to the Fun Pimps". This is mostly for my reference and hopefully the devs can makes some of these a reality.

- Remove the gamestage maximum that's part of the wandering horde. Currently it only goes up to gamestage 50 and then wraps around back to 1. This limits me from adding stronger zombies to the wandering horde in order to maintain sensible difficulty balance. If gamestage must wrap around, then increase max limit to something like 1500, 2000, etc.

- Add gamestage progression for all wilderness biome zombie groups. Currently, these wilderness zombies do not scale at all with gamestage, and so this prevents me from adding increasingly challenging zombies to spawn in wilderness for each biome.

- Add separate bloodmoon horde zombie groups for each biome. This will allow me to create unique bloodmoon hordes that will spawn zombies based on biome. Wasteland bloodmoon hordes can now be even more terrifying (and rewarding) than a bloodmoon horde in the forest.

- Add ability to mod the XML files that are tied to the POI prefabs within the /Data/Prefabs folder. Currently, modders can actually edit these XML files, but it results in requiring the players to also download them and manually copy/paste them into their Prefabs folder. This type of modification can longer be server-side only. It would be more convenient to allow modding of these prefab XML files in the same way we can currently mod the XML files within the /Data/Config folder.

Version 2.1 Released!

(Updated download link on original post)

- added more desert biome zombies
- added goblins and giants to special waves within blood moon horde
- fixed inconsistent eye colors between all zombies
- cleaned up and optimized XML in various spots
- made blood stains on feet/shoes on feral zombies a bit darker
* updated enZombie Harvest Add-On to v1.1 (to include newest desert biome zombies)
* updated Snufkin Zombies Add-On to v1.3 (added newest Snufkin zombies created by Arramus)

more zombies for the desert biome: 1 male, 2 females, 1 cowgirl, 1 cowboy 'robber', 3 miners, and 1 oldtimer. see below pic. the male and 2 females are normal level zombies. the cowgirl is slightly tougher - just like the first cowgirl that already exists in the mod. the cowboy 'robber' is similar in level as the existing two cowboy zombies, but is even stronger, and has increased ranged since he swings a shotgun at you like a club. the 3 miners are fairly strong and have good reach since they swing shovels and pickaxes. each miner also carries a sack containing a different type of mined resource - coal, oil shale, and forged iron. the oldtimer is meant to be another variation of the existing vanilla oldtimer zombie with similar stats, except this one tries to scare you away with a torch that's not even lit. if you have been using the enZombie Harvest Add-On, it's now updated with these new desert zombies. so be sure to download the latest version 1.1.

A19-5-2021-11-07-01-56-43.jpg

the Snufkin Zombies Add-On has also been updated to version 1.3. this now includes the latest cool zombies created my @arramus as shown below... Wight Radiation Shower, Navezgane Slasher, Red Oni, Blue Oni, Pogo, Mother Clucker, and Snow Bear.

A19-5-2021-11-07-00-54-13.jpg

it was long planned, but also updated the blood moon spawning behavior to include the goblins and giants. once you reach gamestage of 11 or higher, the zombie horde is split into 3 waves. the first wave has the standard variation of enZombies and vanilla zombies that rush you. the second wave is a 'rest period' where a few curious goblins and giants attack. once you defeat them, the 3rd wave starts which is a slightly tougher set of zombies that are more numerous than the first wave. as you progress in gamestage, so does the number and difficulty of all 3 waves. if you have the Snufkin Zombies Add-on installed, the Snufkin zombies will spawn as part of the 1st and 3rd waves.

For the next update, I'll be adding more zombies to the forest biome. That would complete this round of new biome specific zombies. I will then focus on addressing some things the community has raised, like using smaller boots or shoes for the soldiers and cowboys, making some shopkeeper zombies, modifying existing animals like wolves to be unique for each biome, etc.

Let me know if these latest updates break the game. Enjoy.

SNEAK PEAK: design phase is done for the additional forest biome enZombies. now moving on to updating attack range/damage, body harvest, and other overall mod updates. they should be ready by later next week.

From left to right: 1 more forest male, 2 more forest females, 2 forest male hikers, 2 forest female hikers. the hikers hold unlit torches, misc items, and backpack with some loot.

A19-5-2021-11-11-14-20-31.jpg

On 11/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, ErrorNull said:

SNEAK PEAK: design phase is done for the additional forest biome enZombies. now moving on to updating attack range/damage, body harvest, and other overall mod updates. they should be ready by later next week.

From left to right: 1 more forest male, 2 more forest females, 2 forest male hikers, 2 forest female hikers. the hikers hold unlit torches, misc items, and backpack with some loot.

just out of curiosity have all SizeScales for the zombies been fixed so we can up them for the giants without making them appear to float in the air?

5 hours ago, AndrewT said:

just out of curiosity have all SizeScales for the zombies been fixed so we can up them for the giants without making them appear to float in the air?

hi @AndrewT . in case you missed my reply to you from July, i've pasted a link to it below. as i mentioned, if you want to make enZombies height bigger or smaller, you do not adjust "SizeScale". You need to adjust "Height". once you have modified the Height parameter and still having issue, let me know.

10 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

good to know. not sure if you still have issues, but if so please copy paste the XML code for this zombie that has Height = 13. and let me know which XML file it came from.

No bugs so far but any bugs i find down the road you'll be the first to know about them.

Version 2.3 Released!

- added more forest biome zombies: 1 male, 2 females, 2 male hikers, 2 female hikers
- gave male and female soldiers kevlar legarmor and boots instead of leather
* updated enZombie Harvest Add-On to v1.2 (to include newest forest biome zombies)

more zombies for the forest biome: the new male and female zombies have normal zombies stats like hp, xp and attach strength. we now have hiker zombies! these poor humans went out to the wilderness for adventure, but never made it back alive. the new hikers wear ball caps and wear hiking attire. they have normal stats, except with increased attack range and slightly higher attack damage - due to wielding torches.

The enZombie Harvest Add-On has been updated to allow body harvesting of these new forest zombies, and also adds body loot (see below screenshot) for all zombies that carry a backpack or bag: the forest hikers, desert miners, burnt and wasteland giants, and enDesertCowboy3. Be sure to download the latest enZombies Harvest Add-On v1.2 along with the latest enZombies v2.2 if you want this functionality.

bodyloot.jpg

With suggestion from @Matt115 I gave the male and female soldiers kevlar legarmor and kevlar boots instead of leather ones. They now look more similar to the vanilla soldier zombies. The leather leg armor and leather boots did look a bit too bulky with the leather type, and I will plan to use them on some later stronger zombie ideas. 😎

legarmor.jpg

Let me know if you see any problems after this update. And if you do, please copy/paste or screenshot the error here and also let me know what other mods you have installed. Enjoy.

11 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

Version 2.3 Released!

- added more forest biome zombies: 1 male, 2 females, 2 male hikers, 2 female hikers
- gave male and female soldiers kevlar legarmor and boots instead of leather
* updated enZombie Harvest Add-On to v1.2 (to include newest forest biome zombies)

more zombies for the forest biome: the new male and female zombies have normal zombies stats like hp, xp and attach strength. we now have hiker zombies! these poor humans went out to the wilderness for adventure, but never made it back alive. the new hikers wear ball caps and wear hiking attire. they have normal stats, except with increased attack range and slightly higher attack damage - due to wielding torches.

The enZombie Harvest Add-On has been updated to allow body harvesting of these new forest zombies, and also adds body loot (see below screenshot) for all zombies that carry a backpack or bag: the forest hikers, desert miners, burnt and wasteland giants, and enDesertCowboy3. Be sure to download the latest enZombies Harvest Add-On v1.2 along with the latest enZombies v2.2 if you want this functionality.

bodyloot.jpg

With suggestion from @Matt115 I gave the male and female soldiers kevlar legarmor and kevlar boots instead of leather ones. They now look more similar to the vanilla soldier zombies. The leather leg armor and leather boots did look a bit too bulky with the leather type, and I will plan to use them on some later stronger zombie ideas. 😎

legarmor.jpg

Let me know if you see any problems after this update. And if you do, please copy/paste or screenshot the error here and also let me know what other mods you have installed. Enjoy.

Omg it's looks much better now ^^ great job ! Well leather  leg armor and boots would suits good on zombie similar to biker just add steel armor and with iron gasmask to look like hard fallen bandit.

Could you add zombie similiar to this "hiker heidy" variant but with bare hands and feet ,  in fiber shirt and pants only , please🙏?

18 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Omg it's looks much better now ^^ great job ! Well leather  leg armor and boots would suits good on zombie similar to biker just add steel armor and with iron gasmask to look like hard fallen bandit.

Could you add zombie similiar to this "hiker heidy" variant but with bare hands and feet ,  in fiber shirt and pants only , please🙏?

glad you like the soldiers better. 👍

the fallen bandit design idea is cool and will be good for stronger zombies.. i'll look into that for a future update.

now for the fiber girl... something like this? tell me more background on your ideas for this zombie and maybe i can expand on it and think of which biomes and situations would best match.

A19-5-2021-11-23-06-10-32.jpg

7 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

glad you like the soldiers better. 👍

the fallen bandit design idea is cool and will be good for stronger zombies.. i'll look into that for a future update.

now for the fiber girl... something like this? tell me more background on your ideas for this zombie and maybe i can expand on it and think of which biomes and situations would best match.

A19-5-2021-11-23-06-10-32.jpg

Yep this is perfect ^^ well about my idea- young girl was living on farm- she was spending time in forest, swimming and doing a lot of outside activites. But someday outbreak happen when she was in forest,.when she came back all of her family were dead or infected. So she decided to run away to forest. She  learned how to makes primtive tools, clothes, and decided to avoid "civilisation" because she was thinking that people created virus. Few year passed but one day was too much unlucky for her. When she was hunting , she falled into the pit when were a zombie. She killed him but she get bitten. Now she is zombie "wild kid" . I think forest biomes , rivers, farms would be perfect for this zombie variant.  Well  it is possible to add some "dirt" to her texture like blood on hands and black dirt on feet?

ATTENTION HOTFIX: the enZombie Harvest Add-On has been updated from v1.2 to v1.21. if you are using this add-on mod, please download the latest here. i've also added the link to the main mod front page.

this fixes a bug i found that caused players to lose your backpack after death. 😲 hopefully noone had to experience this on a server. if so, the admin can return any missing items that got lost in the backpack.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:04 PM, Matt115 said:

Yep this is perfect ^^ well about my idea- young girl was living on farm- she was spending time in forest, swimming and doing a lot of outside activites. But someday outbreak happen when she was in forest,.when she came back all of her family were dead or infected. So she decided to run away to forest. She  learned how to makes primtive tools, clothes, and decided to avoid "civilisation" because she was thinking that people created virus. Few year passed but one day was too much unlucky for her. When she was hunting , she falled into the pit when were a zombie. She killed him but she get bitten. Now she is zombie "wild kid" . I think forest biomes , rivers, farms would be perfect for this zombie variant.  Well  it is possible to add some "dirt" to her texture like blood on hands and black dirt on feet?

that's pretty cool. i'll work that zombie into the next update. and yes, she will certainly have more dirt and blood stains.

1 hour ago, icanthelplt90 said:

So i loaded enzombies and harvesting mods, now when animals die i dont receive meat or anything from them and their hp doesnt go down when trying to harvest from them. Is this a bug or am i missing something i am supposed to be doing?

hi @icanthelplt90 , this could be a mod conflict.

can you tell me all the mods you have installed inside your Mods folder?

and, do you see any yellow warnings and red errors when first running up the game?

7 hours ago, icanthelplt90 said:

Hi, i have the 60 slot Backpack mod, killtracking, enzombies and enzombiesharvest. and i dont see any errors when loading into the game. Is there anything i can check in the server logs?

that's odd. i'm not getting this problem. the enZombies mod and the enZombiesHarvest mod does not delete or modify any code that deals with the animals in the game.. and only provides body harvest to the humanoid zombies.

you can try restarting your server with only enzombies and enzombiesharvest mod installed and see if that allows the animal harvesting. if that's what happens, then the backpack and killtracking mod is causing the issue.

since you're not seeing any error, there prob won't be anything useful in the logs. what you can do is dm me the entityclasses.xml that's in the ConfigsDump folder in your game save folder. this will give me an idea of how your other mods are interacting with the enzombies mods.

are the backpack and killtracking mods avail here on the 7days forum? if you can give me the links, i wouldn't mind dloading them and reviewing the xml code for any conflicts with enzombies.