War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

War3zuk

Good day War3zuk

I know it isn't your Issue .. BUT I will be happy when TFP fix this issue that many of us are having with A19+ .. And it only happens once you start installing ( SMG or Shotgun turrets ) and if you pick them back up it will stop. ... ( for me anyway, if removed _ it will stop ).

I know you have seen it on JD Kempton channel and it is a total Pain in the Butt. (His game finally Crashed because of it and he has started a New One) the one you saw the other day "Oct 16th" and posted on should be his last on that series, already recorded.

Just a little post on the Bike shop with popping in and out of the retro-fitting of stuff.  ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

[Sorry, but the video contains NSFW content not in the original game and so can't be posted on this forum. -Ed]

Edited by Crater Creator
video removed (see edit history)

Wow those are very old files.. They were in the Valmars Edited Plane Drops. Or could be from the old Creature packs ammo types. Could be a few things but I know for sure its due to old files... Which was edited like a year ago... So not really sure.. Delete everything.. Make sure your Steam game files are Alpha 19.2 B4 Then install the Mod either using the Mod launcher or Manually using one of my repo links..

20 hours ago, IrishRed said:

Can you not pick up the class vending machines? The ones for completing the class prereqs. Am wanting to move.

Destroy it & it will auto pick up..

Mod launcher is on 19.2 B4 & has been since it dropped as the Mod was already done & waiting for it to go stable..

8 hours ago, War3zuk said:

Wow those are very old files.. They were in the Valmars Edited Plane Drops. Or could be from the old Creature packs ammo types. Could be a few things but I know for sure its due to old files... Which was edited like a year ago... So not really sure.. Delete everything.. Make sure your Steam game files are Alpha 19.2 B4 Then install the Mod either using the Mod launcher or Manually using one of my repo links..

Destroy it & it will auto pick up..

Mod launcher is on 19.2 B4 & has been since it dropped as the Mod was already done & waiting for it to go stable..

Ok great! Thank you for the reply. This is the first mod I've ever tried and having a Blast with it!!

Good Day War3zuk

Small Issue with Latest version A19.2 v 5.0 using the 10k multi map from the mod .. Don't know if it is the map issue or something else .. but getting an error message when checking F1 

(could it be from the radiation zones added to game in the towns?)

This is on a New start also .. fresh install .. no save files from old.

Yellows ones ... I usually don't worry about, they are normally TFP and game issues with a mod and 90% of the mods will get them.

Red Ones ... there is an issue somewhere in the load or your mod and needs to be checked.

Hope you can figure what is going on .. this is a new start on a fresh install of mod

Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.10.26 - 13.01.07.72 (2).png

Edited by gpcstargate
spacing (see edit history)

On 10/26/2020 at 5:09 PM, vi.lent said:

Hey War3zuk! I wanted to try out this mod with friends. would I be able to install the launcher mod onto a server I rent, or would I have to install the standalone?

Its Fine to install on a Dedi just make sure you install the same mod that people will be playing.... The Launcher install has the Link if you click it & download the repo manually those 2 folders can be placed onto the server...

On 10/26/2020 at 5:15 PM, gpcstargate said:

Good Day War3zuk

Small Issue with Latest version A19.2 v 5.0 using the 10k multi map from the mod .. Don't know if it is the map issue or something else .. but getting an error message when checking F1 

(could it be from the radiation zones added to game in the towns?)

This is on a New start also .. fresh install .. no save files from old.

Yellows ones ... I usually don't worry about, they are normally TFP and game issues with a mod and 90% of the mods will get them.

Red Ones ... there is an issue somewhere in the load or your mod and needs to be checked.

Hope you can figure what is going on .. this is a new start on a fresh install of mod

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.10.26 - 13.01.07.72 (2).png

That error doesnt exist in the Mod as id of found it myself.... so check if your using an old save, old game, check to make sure your not using old modlets that will clash.. cos that error is saying your trying to load the same code twice....

Good day War3zuk 

It seems to have been .. Riles - fixes v1.06 .. because of all the changes made to bundling parts and the increased amount of items per that can be made.

v1.05 has the same issue and that is when it was upgraded to all the extra stuff.

But so far v1.04 works just fine .. just loose out on the 153 new items that could be made with the newer versions.

I did drop Riles an note on the forums letting her know.

I have been searching but unable to find any images of the premade maps in War3zuk. Are there any out there? I want to play on the MultiBiome10k map or 8k but would like to know where to head to initially set up a base outside a decent town. Then I plan to turn it into a long term game of exploring and building.

17 hours ago, naterz98 said:

I have been searching but unable to find any images of the premade maps in War3zuk. Are there any out there? I want to play on the MultiBiome10k map or 8k but would like to know where to head to initially set up a base outside a decent town. Then I plan to turn it into a long term game of exploring and building.

You can use 7 Days to Die Map Renderer to do that.

55 minutes ago, nateedubs said:

Hello,

I selected the Mechanic starting class.  It gave me a .44 with 200 AP rounds.  However the problem was that the .44 would not accept the AP rounds.   So I had a gun with no ammo.

Keep R (reload button) pressed and a radial menu will pop up with different bullet types, choose the ones you have.

I accepted a mission of the buried treasure and when I opened the chest I closed it very quickly it broke and a backpack fell with everything, now the mission has been canceled and I have the supplies in the inventory without being able to eliminate it, any idea?

On 11/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, Esdeath said:

The Indestructable blocks will not appear for me, I am running the newest version of the game on pregen 3 Map, I enabled creative to check if they are there and they aren't

In creative, make sure you enable dev blocks - they’re disabled by default. it’s one of the icons above the creative menu

HI,

I wanted to put this mod on our server to play with my friend, so i tested this mod solo.

Looking and learning some tips before. It's a really good modpack ( thx for that ), but I would like to reduce the amount of trader on the map.

Can you help me ? On my RDW I currently have  in total 76 trader, 21 multi-trader I think it's a bit hight.

How can I reduce the multi-trader to 8-12? or even less? and the other trader too?

This map is the multi trader location

1065534260_7DtD-renderer(4).thumb.png.46d7dd54d1571610bd0f8af370078206.png

This is all the trader on the map.

1385810569_7DtD-renderer(3).thumb.png.0794ea7f0bd5b97a169ed9188ad93f57.png

Good day War3zuk

Have a question in reference to the " HD generator and HD Power cells " ..... IS there a chance that it could be made into a separate mod or who made it.

I would love to use it in other 7d2d games that I play and I can not seem to find it on the forums or Nexus.

Thank you and as always Take Care _ Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌