A19 -=TacticalAction=-

IvanDX

TAlogo.thumb.png.74c51417f78f0acfa614ed9bb969b7ce.png

-=TacticalAction=-

Hello everyone, I'm from china, and not good as English.

About this mod plese see the video :

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12X4y1M7r6

•   This mod add a lot of guns and gun mods to the game.

A19.2_2020-12-18_03-54-50.thumb.jpg.332819fae66a042d7999b6d16c3ee2cf.jpg

A19.2_2020-12-18_02-47-49.thumb.jpg.b385c6a020df444d3ee249f4517eb95c.jpgA19.2_2020-12-18_02-48-59.thumb.jpg.8bee86610edb9f82b67e02e533aa44c2.jpg

Right now, you can use EOTechG33 + AimpointM3 + PVS22 three scopes on one weapon. Or, ACOG_ECOS + PVS22, Or just G33 + PVS22, without  Reticle.

All those scopes use "C" or "Ctrl"key to change state.

• There have many other things in this mod.

A19.2_2020-12-18_02-51-54.thumb.jpg.47dd4896d960b950a77fb4a4db6a11d0.jpg

A19.2_2020-12-18_02-54-48.thumb.jpg.c1698a894569973f41166694b0ea7f28.jpgA19.2_2020-12-18_02-58-51.thumb.jpg.2231bb5af9c6df3f44201644d4bdbedd.jpgA19.2_2020-12-18_03-03-29.thumb.jpg.cf8310784d80c20c38fb55943a72e843.jpg

• And the best, a huge display of fireworks. A19.2_2020-12-18_03-10-25.thumb.jpg.fe0fbb5741d039efe611ad065f4eea57.jpgA19.2_2020-12-18_03-11-07.thumb.jpg.78a869fa4587ca1a7fa96974134e9e94.jpg
  • Noted

LavenderManor : when you planted Lavenders, they have a chance to grow up to LavenderManor, it was more beautiful.

TαVirus : when you get hit by zombies, you may infect TαVirus. at first , you feel nothing, then in a while, the symptom will show up. 

And dont ask again, this virus has no cure. That's why the whole world end.

• Download link

A19.x : Download

Old versions : DownLoad

Have Fun

A late update, I make this at February, and I believe I already update at here but not, sorry.

This update remove weapon Holographic, fix bugs. add Molly parts as Tactical Vest attachments.

I was try A20 right now, hope update soon.

Edited by IvanDX (see edit history)

This is literally everything i ever wanted in this game.

Altought i have a question - would it be possible to make a "lite" version of this mod, whichs adds only guns, without other additional things like T-virus, lavenders, and ambient sound?

Or perhaps some kind of patch which makes guns from Vanilla Firearms Extended use the same ammo as weapons from this mod? I simply love the AKs much :D

Edited by Herr_Lutter
Additional question (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Herr_Lutter said:

Altought i have a question - would it be possible to make a "lite" version of this mod, whichs adds only guns, without other additional things like T-virus, lavenders, and ambient sound?

Or perhaps some kind of patch which makes guns from Vanilla Firearms Extended use the same ammo as weapons from this mod? I simply love the AKs much :D

You can delete the Config folder

Buff. Xmi, Xui, Xui Menu, Entityclasses. Xmi

buff.xmi=T-virus

Xui, Xui menu = UI

Entityclasses. Xmi = zombie strengthen

QQ截图20201221124638.jpg

2 hours ago, Herr_Lutter said:

biomes.xml=mod trees

You can delete what you don't need

Thanks for this mod! (Personally 90% of what it is made of is useless. I could make a constructive criticism but it is a mod and therefore optional.)

I will therefore try to keep what I like, but concerning weapons is it possible to remove the holographic display of the name of the weapon?

(Regarding fireworks I consider that in a post-apo world the making and use of this kind of futile things seems unlikely.
Yet that might make sense. Have you seen the Land of the Dead movie? This movie might inspire you to incorporate a cool feature into fireworks. When fireworks explode in the (night) sky the zombies stop and look up at the sky!
There is even already a function which allows to "freeze" the AI in the DM, F3 and * I think ...)
Actually I don't think this mechanic would be believable in 7D2D because zombies are smarter, but at least that would justify the use of fireworks ...)

(Regarding the Desert Eagle textures, is it possible that they come from a very old CSS skin? See screenshot.)

de_dust20000.jpg

20201221153642_1.jpg

On 12/22/2020 at 8:54 AM, Fleshus said:

Thanks for this mod! (Personally 90% of what it is made of is useless. I could make a constructive criticism but it is a mod and therefore optional.)

I will therefore try to keep what I like, but concerning weapons is it possible to remove the holographic display of the name of the weapon?

(Regarding fireworks I consider that in a post-apo world the making and use of this kind of futile things seems unlikely.
Yet that might make sense. Have you seen the Land of the Dead movie? This movie might inspire you to incorporate a cool feature into fireworks. When fireworks explode in the (night) sky the zombies stop and look up at the sky!
There is even already a function which allows to "freeze" the AI in the DM, F3 and * I think ...)
Actually I don't think this mechanic would be believable in 7D2D because zombies are smarter, but at least that would justify the use of fireworks ...)

(Regarding the Desert Eagle textures, is it possible that they come from a very old CSS skin? See screenshot.)

de_dust20000.jpg

20201221153642_1.jpg

holographic display of the name of the weapon will be remove on the next update.

Gotta say I love the mod, everything is top notch, the guns are amazing, the scopes look pristine, I'm already working on schematics and trader pricing for my own server. The zombie buffs are awesome, fatties are a threat again instead of an ugly ass bag of HP/XP, the screamer psyfield is awesome.

My one criticism would be the T-virus, the idea behind it is great, but in practice it seems to fall a bit short. Personally I run a melee hoard base, so every hoard night I get infected with the T-virus and once the hot/cold flashes kick in I find myself eating glass to limit my game stage loss, but even then I'm taking a 7-10 pt hit on my game stage. I get the no-cure idea, but it would be nice if there was someway to delay your death from the virus. Something like using vitamins to pause the countdown on the virus while still leaving you infected would add an additional layer that I have to manage. The player would still be affected by what ever stage they are at, but they wouldn't advance stages as long as they keep taking the vitamins they need. This could be extended so the player builds up a tolerance over time, at first it takes 1 vitamin every day, as you take more vitamins maybe it takes 5 a day to keep it from progressing.

7 hours ago, bigsexy85 said:

Gotta say I love the mod, everything is top notch, the guns are amazing, the scopes look pristine, I'm already working on schematics and trader pricing for my own server. The zombie buffs are awesome, fatties are a threat again instead of an ugly ass bag of HP/XP, the screamer psyfield is awesome.

My one criticism would be the T-virus, the idea behind it is great, but in practice it seems to fall a bit short. Personally I run a melee hoard base, so every hoard night I get infected with the T-virus and once the hot/cold flashes kick in I find myself eating glass to limit my game stage loss, but even then I'm taking a 7-10 pt hit on my game stage. I get the no-cure idea, but it would be nice if there was someway to delay your death from the virus. Something like using vitamins to pause the countdown on the virus while still leaving you infected would add an additional layer that I have to manage. The player would still be affected by what ever stage they are at, but they wouldn't advance stages as long as they keep taking the vitamins they need. This could be extended so the player builds up a tolerance over time, at first it takes 1 vitamin every day, as you take more vitamins maybe it takes 5 a day to keep it from progressing.

You can delete the buffs.xml on Config folder,T-virus will be remove

buffs.xml=T-virus

IvanDX will update the t-virus mitigation measures at a later stage

• 3 weeks later...

For my side, i find a lot of ammo but not the gun, so I modify the loot.xml to work correctly and now is ok.

Ps: is not sale in trader, and for weapon can't be create.

After is possible to change that's, just need few lines in xml.

And i think you need to look more about some item like "DrugAntiradiation" ..... give nothing, it's no write the code in xml .... so i think the mod is not finish but not a pb, we can adjust, except that's it's a good mod

Edited by marcou44 (see edit history)