Alucard's Modlets

Noisy Pants

*The Blessed Metal Mod, Super Auger, and Weed Whacker have been updated/improved.*
Please read: All these mods were made possible by the knowledge, advice, and guidance of those on the 7D2D forum; please know that I am very grateful. 🙂

This first mod is great for defending against bloodmoon hordes. Make a moat, it has to be made of cube blocks otherwise it will leak, with cube blocks around your base. Place log spikes at the bottom of the moat with one block layer of eel traps over the log spikes and then setup a bridge of sorts to get between the moat an base entrance. The only problem is looting the moat.
Electric Eel Trap

This mod is for those that what a metal storage option that is extremely durable. The option to pick this chest has been removed but the one's out in the world are unaffected.
Armored Chest

Bringing back the Blessed Metal Mod, this can be crafted after the schematic is obtained through looting then learned. The schematic loot drop probability is akin to the Rad Remover Mod.
Blessed Metal Mod

This next mod is not my own, just keeping it alive; it is the Sniper Turret with 50 Cal Ammo. Original author - GG2015; I updated it then added it to the trader inventory and gated behind level 5 Advanced Engineering.

Sniper Turret

This is a mod you can use right out of the gate although it requires a tad extra wood. It's called the Steelwood Mod because it's an extremely durable alternative option to the default storage.

Steelwood Chest

Don't like noisy, wobbly auger? Here's your solution, the noise is gone and the wobble is barely noticeable. The other tweaks are a higher capacity fuel tank and durability.
Super Auger

This is available right out of the gate, the catch is you need to fight the required materials and a workbench. Weed Whacker Mod is great for clearing large swathes of plants from the ground.

Weed Whacker

This mod allows you to fill up your generator tank which is huge and leave it be for a long time since it consumes fuel at a reduced pace.

Infinity Generator

If you want all of these mods, here is a link:
Alucard's Mod Pack

Edited by Noisy Pants
I updated/improved the mods. (see edit history)

17 hours ago, PeNa1979 said:

NONE OF YOUR "mods" ARE WORKING !!!

I tried Armored Chest, sniper Turret, Super Auger and Infinity Generator AND NONE OF THEM WORKS !!!!!!!

It doesnt appears in the game menu, nothing ! Using Alpha19 b180 offcourse...

*NOTE* This is for individual use only, not dedicated server use. Refer to next answer for correct hierarchy.
To clear up the infinity generator mod, it is simply a modded generator so make a generator and you're good to go.
Install your mods in this hierarchy:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods <-64 bit
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods <- 32 bit
For example, the Armored Chest mod:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\Armored Chest (see picture)
7D2D Mod Check Video

20 hours ago, Edward01 said:

is the sniper turret mod needed to download also from client side?

Edward01, If you are running a dedicated server then it will push the necessary files to your clients. The clients will not need to download anything.

example.JPG

Edited by Noisy Pants
accidentally put server example (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Edward01 said:

Thank you.

Wait a second, sorry about the confusion - my answers got mashed together. I should have clarified. For dedicated server managers refer to the following hierarchy and picture:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server

example 3.JPG

example2.JPG

None of my dedicated servers have that path either on my server or run on the local machine as a dedicated server unless I create a folder named and located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server". No need to run the path that deep for it.

Not trying to beat you up here, but running it on the real dedicated server and adding it to a client as well isn't working. 
I want it to work, so please don't take this as bashing you.

5 hours ago, BadKarma said:

None of my dedicated servers have that path either on my server or run on the local machine as a dedicated server unless I create a folder named and located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server". No need to run the path that deep for it.

Not trying to beat you up here, but running it on the real dedicated server and adding it to a client as well isn't working. 

This is because you're most likely running dedicated server from a regular game installation, not a dedicated server installation and yes, you can actually start a dedicated server with a regular version of the game, in which case you would have no folder called "7 Days to Die Dedicated Server"...

6 hours ago, BadKarma said:

Hello, did you make the "Mod" folder to put the mods in? here is a quick tutorial, i prefer videos for learning:

7D2D Mod Installation

On 9/10/2020 at 12:55 AM, Noisy Pants said:

Hello, did you make the "Mod" folder to put the mods in? here is a quick tutorial, i prefer videos for learning:

7D2D Mod Installation

My dedicated servers run on a dedicated PC. The path to my servers is C:\Steamcmd\SERVERNAME
There is a dedicated MODS folder in the root of \SERVERNAME.
I have a lot of mods running, and I write my own as well. 
Not sure why it didn't work as I didn't dig into the code.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:11 PM, BadKarma said:

My dedicated servers run on a dedicated PC. The path to my servers is C:\Steamcmd\SERVERNAME
There is a dedicated MODS folder in the root of \SERVERNAME.
I have a lot of mods running, and I write my own as well. 
Not sure why it didn't work as I didn't dig into the code.

I understand the situation now, my apologies. I'm not familiar with you're setup as my pc isn't dedicated to 7D2D only therefore I'm unable to tell you what the issue is, that is outside of my area of expertise.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Kev20193 said:

How do i install the weed wacker mod i have put it in my steam folder but i cant seem to find the item in the creative menu or in the workbench 

X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods  the path where i put the whole folder inside 

I found out either the mod file wasnt being recognized/bugged out or i placed it so it worked out

• 3 months later...

If you add <property name="CustomIcon" value="cntHardenedChestSecure"/> to the Armored Chest you won't have to include any UIAtlases, which makes it so it is no longer required for clients to install the mod, only the host.
And is it intentional for the player-built armored chest to have 50% more hitpoints than the vanilla hardened chest?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, Noisy Pants said:

*The Blessed Metal Mod, Super Auger, and Weed Whacker have been updated/improved.*
Please read: All these mods were made possible by the knowledge, advice, and guidance of those on the 7D2D forum; please know that I am very grateful. 🙂

This first mod is great for defending against bloodmoon hordes. Make a moat, it has to be made of cube blocks otherwise it will leak, with cube blocks around your base. Place log spikes at the bottom of the moat with one block layer of eel traps over the log spikes and then setup a bridge of sorts to get between the moat an base entrance. The only problem is looting the moat.
Electric Eel Trap

This mod is for those that what a metal storage option that is extremely durable. The option to pick this chest has been removed but the one's out in the world are unaffected.
Armored Chest

Bringing back the Blessed Metal Mod, this can be crafted after the schematic is obtained through looting then learned. The schematic loot drop probability is akin to the Rad Remover Mod.
Blessed Metal Mod

This next mod is not my own, just keeping it alive; it is the Sniper Turret with 50 Cal Ammo. Original author - GG2015; I updated it then added it to the trader inventory and gated behind level 5 Advanced Engineering.

Sniper Turret

This is a mod you can use right out of the gate although it requires a tad extra wood. It's called the Steelwood Mod because it's an extremely durable alternative option to the default storage.

Steelwood Chest

Don't like noisy, wobbly auger? Here's your solution, the noise is gone and the wobble is barely noticeable. The other tweaks are a higher capacity fuel tank and durability.
Super Auger

This is available right out of the gate, the catch is you need to fight the required materials and a workbench. Weed Whacker Mod is great for clearing large swathes of plants from the ground.

Weed Whacker

This mod allows you to fill up your generator tank which is huge and leave it be for a long time since it consumes fuel at a reduced pace.

Infinity Generator

If you want all of these mods, here is a link:
Alucard's Mod Pack

A few of the links are coming up with "Page not found"....