Riles Vanilla Plus

AuroraGiggleFairy

On 8/30/2020 at 9:19 AM, Sunbursts said:

Russian

I would love to help you with this. I believe your Russian to English, English to Russian is better than mine though.

For Example. When I see "Железные прутья" I believe that is "Iron Bars" however on google translate it is "Iron Twigs"

And I don't know the difference between "Железные слитки" and "Железные прутья."

I can go through and put "google translate" from English to Russian for the different blocks and maybe let you edit them? Or can I give you a file in which you can easily input the Russian counterpart for me?

On 9/1/2020 at 5:59 AM, Sunbursts said:

Yes, give me a file, please. Thanks)

Sorry for my delay!  Do you have Excel? that is what I use to fill localization out.... then copy paste the automated formatting directly to the mod's localization file?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jFe9ELhwXXqDCCm5-LkCo4nOcaMav2Qt/view?usp=sharing

On 9/8/2020 at 5:12 AM, Sunbursts said:

Hello!
I did localisation your mod onto russian language.
 But I dont understood why localization is client side?...

localization.txt 43.58 kB · 1 download

image.png

I wondered if this would happen.

Could you send me your games main localization file? I have an idea how to make it work, but want to be sure about this file first. Thanks.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, Sunbursts said:

Hello!
Nope, does not helped. It is still has no english or russian on rented server, but on client side is fine. Strange things.
Anyway, thanks you for the helping hand.

That is strange! I wonder why your rented server isn't pulling from the localization file... but it is on everything else.... I'm glad to lend a hand! 🙂

Out of curiosity, did the original localization file that you added Russian into, did that one work client side? 

I was wondering .. will this work with other Mods that modify the game or is it for straight Vanilla??

Also would there be a chance that we could get Stainless and Titanium into the game for Blocks and Bars. ... ( I know there are a couple of Modders that have included this into their mods, but I would like to find something that is built not completely around a game play changing mod that takes the game to extremes )

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

5 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

I was wondering .. will this work with other Mods that modify the game or is it for straight Vanilla??

It is compatible with a lot of different mods, it just really depends on if it tries to modify the same things or not. If you do get an error, I would be glad to help you figure out what caused it and find a solution.

5 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Stainless and Titanium into the game for Blocks and Bars

Some of that requires adding their own art into the mod, and I unfortunately don't do much of that. I try to keep to mods that can work on server side without everyone having to download it. Cool concept though!

I forgot to ask .. this will work OK in A19 b180 Stable ... which isn't really stable ( has many issues .. with SMG turrets at the moment _Vanilla or Modded ) .. Thank you

EDIT .. I think I answered my own question after installing it in A19 b180 .. it works fine .... (Did have 1 issue, I forgot to remove my steel bar mod from another modder and it didn't or the game didn't like it _ Removed it ) .. All seems to be good now.

But it doesn't like the update to A19.1 b4 exp .. Sometimes Old Players just have issues remembering which game they are playing, Lol

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

12 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

I forgot to ask .. this will work OK in A19 b180 Stable ... which isn't really stable ( has many issues .. with SMG turrets at the moment _Vanilla or Modded ) .. Thank you

EDIT .. I think I answered my own question after installing it in A19 b180 .. it works fine .... (Did have 1 issue, I forgot to remove my steel bar mod from another modder and it didn't or the game didn't like it _ Removed it ) .. All seems to be good now.

But it doesn't like the update to A19.1 b4 exp .. Sometimes Old Players just have issues remembering which game they are playing, Lol

Haha, the game does update a lot! Looks like you solved a bunch of issues. Are you still having any issues?

On 9/20/2020 at 4:41 PM, Riles said:

Wait, it doesn't scrap every item instantly? what items does it miss? I may just have to add a few more lines or something, not too much work.

never mind, i edited it myself and now it works.. here's what i changed myself:

<configs>
<!-- Zero scrapping times! I hate the scrapping times with a PASSION!-->
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceYuccaFibers']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceScrapBrass']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceScrapLead']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceCloth']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourcePaper']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='partsMaster']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceSewingKit']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>	

<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceScrapIron']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceRockSmall']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceWood']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceScrapPolymers']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceLeather']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceMilitaryFiber']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceElectricParts']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceElectronicParts']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceMechanicalParts']"><property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/></append>	

<!--
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceScrapIron']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceRockSmall']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceWood']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceScrapPolymers']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceLeather']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceMilitaryFiber']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceElectricParts']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceElectronicParts']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceMechanicalParts']/property[@name='CraftingIngredientTime']/@value">0</set>	-->
	<insertAfter  xpath="/items/item[@name='resourceBrokenGlass']/property[@name='EconomicBundleSize']">
		<property name="CraftingIngredientTime" value="0"/>
	</insertAfter>
</configs>

the white part i copied and just make an append xpath instead of a set xpath.... and now they work, also i was getting yellow error warnings, and by changing this they have been removed...

11 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day Riles

Since the Fun Pimps updated to A19.1 b8 .. will you be updating also and should I wait before changing over?? O-What it fun it is.

I really do enjoy the Mod and have found so many things that I couldn't do before _ that I can do now. Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Still works on A19.1 b8

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)

5 hours ago, SMiThaYe said:

I'm currently using 1.04 of Rifle's Fixes, great mod, however I'm trying to download 1.05 and there is no download option on the top right of google drive so how do I go about downloading?

I just tested it out. After I click on the link, for me at least, there is a download option in the top right corner of the window? I am using Chrome though. If you are still having trouble, I can try something else for ya?

4 minutes ago, Riles said:

I just tested it out. After I click on the link, for me at least, there is a download option in the top right corner of the window? I am using Chrome though. If you are still having trouble, I can try something else for ya?

You can upload it to mediafire like many modders do (10GB is enough for you)

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)