Info Panel Server

slimlong103

Info Panel Server

Version: 0.0.0.5

Version Games: Alpha 19-21

Information:

Press ESC to open the panel

Spoiler

KGLhBCWjmV4.thumb.jpg.b0634e4379f10c2eb7ced8c5a798edef.jpgcKhjDu68AFQ.thumb.jpg.a08ae50e52fd4f442b96155e249af676.jpg

Just change the text in the file

Localization.txt

Many thanks to user Snufkin. The basis

Download: https://7daystodie.com.ru/files/file/1-info-panel-server/

https://discord.com/invite/s5cPDHpuKA

Edited by slimlong103
Update Alpha 21 (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Slawa said:

Thanks that you shared it.

I have added a picture of my map into it...

Question: did you know how to add multiple tabs to that menu? If yes, can you do and share it? Would be really nice 😃

Unbenannt.jpg

how did you do that and is it just client side or can i put that on a dedicated server

Here is the modlet with a map-tab/picture:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5proi2ufpe5c7dr/AADwSDPPmYbR3daG37AGuYyba?dl=0

Im sure, the code is not perfect but it works.

You need to upload your picture and link it in xui/windows.xml. The link MUST be end with .png

<texture name="PMH" depth="3" size="950,748" texture="@http://pmh-7d2d.com/ui/Juggernaut-Map.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos=""/>

On 02.08.2020 at 03:38, Slawa said:

Спасибо, что поделились этим.

Я добавил в нее изображение своей карты ...

Вопрос: вы знали, как добавить в это меню несколько вкладок? Если да, можете ли вы это сделать и поделиться? Было бы здорово 😃

Unbenannt.jpg

If I can do this, then I will update the mod. 

if you have the necessary information, please let me know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/17/2020 at 6:57 PM, Killasoljah1 said:

Ok I wanted to use this but I tried to change text I wanted english first and remove the other lang.

I tried delete just the other lang section. worked but now the front page is blank still had to click page 2 to get to english

what do i need to do here ?

Appreciate the work of the modlet slimlong, thanks.

Here's what I have done so far in changing it to what I want, which is not used on my server yet, work in progress.

I changed page 1 to english manually, removed all english files for page 2

Tried to remove button for page 2 with no luck, I'm not that advanced so I gave up and changed settings, and changed settings for page 1 as you will see in screen shot.

I transferred english rules and such from each box from page 2 to page 1 for (copy & paste) just for testing.

Currently it shows the boxes to click and read, so far no errors that i see on my test server, I'll upload the files I am using if you are interested in using and/or modifying.

Thanks again to slimlong for the work!

slimlong_modlet.bmp InfoPanel.rar

screenshot below

Edited by kokuojeiku (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello :)  Thank you for sharing your amazing modlet Slimlong! I can't wait to see it go live on my new server. I do have 2 questions. I'm an absolute novice modder and can't figure this part out... how do I get rid of or move and change the opacity of the black box behind the menu? Also, is it possible to embed a link in one of those information panels that when clicked on it would open a window to the live map for example? Thanks again for your work on this modlet and sharing it with the rest of us.

VV Problem.jpg

Ok, I figured out part of the problem - the off center background is due to aspect ratio (I have a wide screened monitor.) I still can't figure out why the window is black though - I removed all other mods and installed only an unmodified version of Slimlong's mod and still have the black box. Any ideas of how I can lighten or better yet get rid of the box would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, kokuojeiku said:

Here's what I have done so far in changing it to what I want, which is not used on my server yet, work in progress.

Tried to remove button for page 2 with no luck, I'm not that advanced so I gave up and changed settings, and changed settings for page 1 as you will see in screen shot.

I transferred english rules and such from each box from page 2 to page 1 for (copy & paste) just for testing.

Currently it shows the boxes to click and read, so far no errors that i see on my test server, I'll upload the files I am using if you are interested in using and/or modifying.

slimlong_modlet.bmp 5.76 MB · 10 downloads InfoPanel.rar 6.49 kB · 11 downloads

screenshot below

hey , share u link again? @kokuojeiku

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, kokuojeiku said:

slimlong_modlet.bmp 5.76 MB · 21 downloads InfoPanel.rar 6.49 kB · 24 downloads

screenshot below

hi just tried yours but for some reason it comes up with some chick and some kind of slot thing with boxes that have no text

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2020 at 11:17 AM, Xandra said:

Ok, I figured out part of the problem - the off center background is due to aspect ratio (I have a wide screened monitor.) I still can't figure out why the window is black though - I removed all other mods and installed only an unmodified version of Slimlong's mod and still have the black box. Any ideas of how I can lighten or better yet get rid of the box would be greatly appreciated.

A little late in responding as I was experiencing the same issue. Attempting to realign everything was not something I wanted to tackle and it was easier to remove it.

Commenting out the final entry at the very bottom of the windows.xml allows the box to be removed in its entirety.

<!--sprite depth="-10" color="0,0,0,255"  pos="500,0" type="sliced" width="800" height="1036" globalopacity="true" globalopacitymod="1.2" /-->

20210531140757_1.thumb.jpg.6494e468ba10a5e80ff56d494030e435.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, Data said:

im just setting this up on my server and noticed similar letter weird bits in the characters, is it the font used?

I noticed the same issue. I commented out a line which fills in all the data entered. There appears to be a hyphen centered in all the boxes. I have been unable to locate where its coming from to remove it.

• 2 weeks later...