Info Panel Server

slimlong103

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , I have this mod but cant seem to get it to work i cant get in when i add it i had it on 19 loved it. is there English one i can have copy off maybe i edit something to make it not work . Even wiped my whole server out see maybe did something wrong . and used the original non edit still no go , Please help thank you so much . 

20 hours ago, Slipy007 said:

Hi,

Has anyone recently been getting any xui errors upon server loading screen for infopanel? Just seem to have started.  It won't work anymore or load.

Thank you,

Slipy007

Yes, randomly last week my server started throwing a texture error for the XUI on this mod.

Can't get into my server because of it. Had to remove the mod.

• 1 month later...
On 04.01.2022 at 21:26, Slipy007 said:

Привет,

Кто-нибудь недавно получал какие-либо ошибки xui при загрузке сервера для информационной панели? Только, кажется, началось. Он больше не работает и не загружается.

Спасибо,

Слипи007

On 30.12.2021 at 12:28, Kazina said:

Привет, у меня есть этот мод, но я не могу заставить его работать, я не могу войти, когда добавляю его, он у меня был на 19, мне он очень понравился. есть ли английский, я могу его скопировать, может быть, я что-то отредактирую, чтобы он не работал. Даже стер весь мой сервер, может быть, я сделал что-то не так. и использовал оригинал без редактирования, все еще не работает, пожалуйста, помогите, большое спасибо. 

I don’t understand what problems you have with the mod, I downloaded the version from github version 20.0.7 and everything works. I don't see any errors either.
Perhaps you have errors due to links to pictures, try changing them to your own or cutting them out.

Does anyone have an A20 working version of this that is either formatted better or more simplified? Ive tried working through the examples other users have provided and Im having a hard time understanding what to keep and what to ditch. The short version is I was hoping to simply have some text with basic commands and updates that I can post for my clients. I dont need the graphic header or 8 buttons. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

5 hours ago, usafmaverick said:

Does anyone have an A20 working version of this that is either formatted better or more simplified? Ive tried working through the examples other users have provided and Im having a hard time understanding what to keep and what to ditch. The short version is I was hoping to simply have some text with basic commands and updates that I can post for my clients. I dont need the graphic header or 8 buttons. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Try this mod, it is much simpler: https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-SanitysEdgeRules

Edited by ktrain
link fix (see edit history)

22 hours ago, ktrain said:

Try this mod, it is much simpler: https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-SanitysEdgeRules

Ktrain,

Thanks for the mod recommendation. Actually really like it, had it reconfigured on my local game file and it worked beautifully. Ive since moved it to my linux game server and I have found that it wont work while I have the origin UI mod installed. Any guidance on how to make the two compatible? Can I append the windows.xml code into the windows.xml code of the Origin UI?

Edit: Disregard, figured it out. OriginUI already removes the xpath for InGameMenu, so by commenting that line out it allowed the line on the Server Rules mod to function. Thanks again for the mod reference!

Edited by usafmaverick (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Having trouble getting my map image to pop up when pressing esc. This is the line i tried to use, unsure where to put it.   <texture name="Map" depth="3" size="950,748" texture="https://i.gyazo.com/c4f98a02e142a48bb81fb4ac9a3a3649.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos=""/>

Really just need the map and 2 buttons for info around the map for players to click on. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, Thank you!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

image.png.8eaed25c5c7b8c3b928c2a278ac4d8ce.pngimage.png.c60713d1a0a346bc5330d7ebe59b8d08.png

Is there a way to keep the image here centered automatically like the buttons do?  If resolution is changed then it goes off center, thanks

Whats strange is I've copied this over with positions matching to another server and its off center

On 12/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, slimlong103 said:

There is also such a menu, but I did it exclusively for myself. (Because I am a connoisseur of stalker games) It's a shame that for some people this menu causes lags for 2-3 seconds (FPS drops to 1-3)image.thumb.png.7b9df28d4cf97a051fceaa124a2111bc.png

host the images inside of allocs webserver image folder perhaps

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...