A20 - AGF HUDPlus

AuroraGiggleFairy

AGF HUDPlus 1.4.1 

-Previously known as RilesPlus, now Aurora Giggle Fairy (AGF).

-Join her DISCORD for easier communication.

A20 - AGF HUDPlus v1.4.1 --- DOWNLOAD  

Also Available on Nexus Mod Here.

AGF-HUDPlusv1.4.1-Part1.thumb.png.9e26526bd144cb50b9d87b4301bbd837.png

AGF-HUDPlusv1.4.1-Part2.thumb.png.9cd2ef1f60f68f8b2fdbb812cba5b400.png

Below are two optional modlets for this HUD

1. Enhanced Patch --- DOWNLOAD

AGF-HUDPlusv1.4.1-EnhancedPatch.thumb.png.d93cf543358b4c0eca59ee2131d9287c.png

2. Compatibility Mod for Khaine's 15 slot Toolbelt --- DOWNLOAD

If you appreciate my work, please consider an optional donation! Not necessary but the help goes a long way. 🙂 --- DONATE

Edited by AuroraGiggleFairy
Update (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, SARTAN said:

Do players on the server have to have this mod client side too or can this be a server side only mod?

I downloaded this and it appears to be only .xml files, no new icons or such so you should be good with server install only. No need to install on client side.  Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Nice looking UI Riles. Thank you for this.

23 minutes ago, Riles said:

Clients do not need to download them for the server. Quick question, as I am new to this forum. How do I respond directly to someone's post???

Press the quote button. And welcome to the forums, always nice to see a fellow UI modder, we are a rare breed :)

23 minutes ago, Riles said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! And nice to meet you! You are a legend in the 7d2d modding. 🙂

Oh I don't know about legend. I am just a guy that kept at it ... for a while ... years in fact ... crazy would be a more fitting description 😛

12 hours ago, Unlex said:

Is this client based or also works with server? 

Now that I know how to respond directly. It does work server side! 🙂

6 hours ago, SARTAN said:

Do players on the server have to have this mod client side too or can this be a server side only mod?

I use it as Server side only, and all clients logged in uses the HUD. 🙂

I really like this UI, however on A18.4 there is one issue, the foodbar never shows green.  Also, if i change playerfood with playermodifiedcurrentfood, it shows the number but never updates.  I've tried multiple Ui's but am beginning to think it's just the game itself as they all seem to have these issues for me.   Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Nomadikhan (see edit history)

Thank you for making this, not a fan of the original HUD.  Two questions:

#1 - I am running a local server for me and my son, what folder do I install this in? 

#2 - Is there a way to put numbers on the tool bar to quickly see what is in which slot.  When you are in a fight, sometimes you can't tell if gun is in slot #5 or #6. 

Thanks!

On 7/17/2020 at 1:00 AM, Slawa said:

Thanks for the UI, looks really good :)

But a question:

Is it possible to create a extra release with a bit smaller (size) left stat. bar?

hud.jpg

Hello! help me understand your question. What do you mean "Extra Release"? Are you just referring to shrinking it to cover less of the screen?

17 hours ago, Armor9 said:

Thank you for making this, not a fan of the original HUD.  Two questions:

#1 - I am running a local server for me and my son, what folder do I install this in? 

#2 - Is there a way to put numbers on the tool bar to quickly see what is in which slot.  When you are in a fight, sometimes you can't tell if gun is in slot #5 or #6. 

Thanks!

Hello!  I hope I can help.

#1. Locate your game and/or the dedicated server folder. You have to manually create the Mods folder. It may look something like this  

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\Riles-HUDPlus

#2. I have considered this. I will need to play around with it for a while, because it is hard to get it "just right." But I like your idea. I'll keep you posted.

If you use this mod with Dedicated Server of b169, the following error is output.

2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.359 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='header']/label[@depth='2']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.360 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='CharacterFrameWindow']/panel[@name='header']/label[@name='levelNumber']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.360 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='CharacterFrameWindow']/panel[@name='header']/sprite[@width='26']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.361 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='header']/label[@width='300']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.361 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='itemInfoPanel']/panel[@name='header']/label[@width='200']/@color" 

2 minutes ago, BORUBO said:

If you use this mod with Dedicated Server of b169, the following error is output.

2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.359 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='header']/label[@depth='2']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.360 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='CharacterFrameWindow']/panel[@name='header']/label[@name='levelNumber']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.360 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='CharacterFrameWindow']/panel[@name='header']/sprite[@width='26']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.361 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='header']/label[@width='300']/@color" 
2020-07-18T05:58:36 26.361 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Riles-HUDPlus" did not apply: <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='itemInfoPanel']/panel[@name='header']/label[@width='200']/@color" 

Thanks for pointing this out! Looks like some games can still load even with these errors. BUT ANYWAY. Here is Riles-HUDPlus1.03 to address this error.

19 minutes ago, Riles said:

Thanks for pointing this out! Looks like some games can still load even with these errors. BUT ANYWAY. Here is Riles-HUDPlus1.03 to address this error.

Thank you for your early response. It is confirmed to be normal without error output. Thank you for the great mod.