How to screw up the horde night.

Kattla

I thought i'd take the tower defense element to new heights. But i screwed up...

Is there a way i can make these video thumbnails thumbnails instead of pancakes, btw?

Enjoy. Base should be legit. Only obstacle between me and the zombies are a pair of steel arrow slits. No other funny working blocks. The AI, well, on horde night i can't hide from them, and they have a valid path, so, yes, should be legit, even if it can seem cheesy. I suspect the sledgeturrets will be nerfed though, so i play with them when i can.

Here is the follow up video. Not much, i just like to finish what i start.

edit: Sorry for the abrupt ending of the video. I was too eager to upload it.

edit2: But, it is my first video with voice and music. I just regret not letting the song finish.

Edit 3, or 4, i lost the count. Added link to the second half of that horde night.

First the base i tested it with. Just raw video.

But i do wonder how long before they nerf the sledgeturrets to a useless state. They are fun, but very OP. Or maybe not, i don't know much about the different builds strength and weaknesses. I don't think i would use a base like this myself if i was to actually play the game. I prefer to fight the zombies with whatever i have in hand.

This test base also features centre poles, which i do happen to find cheesy. They were used more as a failsafe though, the turrets was just too good on their own.

7 hours ago, Kattla said:

First the base i tested it with. Just raw video.

But i do wonder how long before they nerf the sledgeturrets to a useless state. They are fun, but very OP. Or maybe not, i don't know much about the different builds strength and weaknesses. I don't think i would use a base like this myself if i was to actually play the game. I prefer to fight the zombies with whatever i have in hand.

This test base also features centre poles, which i do happen to find cheesy. They were used more as a failsafe though, the turrets was just too good on their own.

That one just before the end jumping off the upper ramp got me laughing. :D

(I really hope they don't nerf the sledge turrets by too much)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived