STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

On 3/7/2022 at 1:53 AM, gpcstargate said:

Good day again Sir

I had a thought after last post and started a NEW GAME with No other Mods except for the one ... and this is what I got from 3 trash piles. 

Hope you don't mind for me being alittle picky .. but for sure there is an issue with mod and A20.

Take Care again and hoping there is a solution. Thank you 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.03.06 - 10.43.50.57.png

Hey ya gpcstargate - 

removed from trash piles. hope this helps

On 3/8/2022 at 5:25 AM, Mostro7DTD said:

Hi! 
I've used this mod before without problems. now in A20.3, newly spawned trash is not longer a container. I can break it, but can't loot at all.

Did I messed up somehow ?

Found these in the logs:

spacer.png

Edit: It does not happen with the Lockpicking additions version, nor the experimental one. But I really don't want to waste a lockpick on a bunch of cabinets

Hey Mostro7dtd

try now see how you go 🙂 thank you 

45 minutes ago, dujinyuan said:

yeah ....It's not working...since i used your mod...So i think there‘s something wrong?....I don't know man...I know nothing about this...

which mod/s in particular of mine are you using. I dare say the ids in mine are different to jaxs. 

19 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

which mod/s in particular of mine are you using. I dare say the ids in mine are different to jaxs. 

I see i used your Open Door Syndrome (No Loot Respawn)...this mod    I'm kind like it....This mod let me  feel comfortable because i choose live alone...when i loot those things it will mark for me...I just love it ...

16 minutes ago, dujinyuan said:

I see i used your Open Door Syndrome (No Loot Respawn)...this mod    I'm kind like it....This mod let me  feel comfortable because i choose live alone...when i loot those things it will mark for me...I just love it ...

OK will check it when back at pc. 

And compare to what you posted above. 

13 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

no...I mean after i find them....I want the junks disappear or destroy...

Look i already had this mod...the flie loot write this

1.png

IF you want trash to disappear after Looting, then you need to go to this mod site and use his ... used it for many years:

JaxTeller718's A20 Modlets - Mods - 7 Days to Die ......... Sorry .. I miss read your comment and see you have tried this one, but it works for me And Also .. What do you consider Junk?? )

On 3/9/2022 at 3:14 PM, stallionsden said:

Hey ya gpcstargate - 

removed from trash piles. hope this helps

Hey Mostro7dtd

try now see how you go 🙂 thank you 

Good Day Sir,

Thank You So Much .. as far as I'm concern: Perfect .. I have looted for 3 days now and have only found about a half a dozen or so of them .. a couple in trash, but it couldn't be any better .. Love it. 💝

Thank You again for taking the time ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Edited by gpcstargate
correction (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I wish you guys could/would add whether these are server side or client side (or both or whatever)...  I have a Dedicated server and trying to find mods that are ONLY server side so I can install them on the server and be done with it for the game.

Sorry if this was covered already but I didn't see it.

Thanks.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:24 AM, stallionsden said:

HOME BREWERY MODLET

Makes the 3 different types of wine barrels found in the game lootable.

ADDS

* lootable wine barrels to the game

*66% chance of finding a non lootable version

*33% chance of finding a version still lootable

(this mimicks the someone has already been thru and looted and some were missed)

Is this a server side only mod? I didn't see that covered anywhere...  I run a dedicated server and don't want players to have to worry about anything on their end. Sorry if this was already covered. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, Sugarfree said:

I wish you guys could/would add whether these are server side or client side (or both or whatever)...  I have a Dedicated server and trying to find mods that are ONLY server side so I can install them on the server and be done with it for the game.

Sorry if this was covered already but I didn't see it.

Thanks.

Hi sugar free

If a mod has a item icon atlas or a custom asset then it will be serverside and client side. 

If it just has a config folder and a modinfo.xml then serverside.

So with mine and Val's if it doesn't have a custom icon folder serverside is fine.  I will update tho when I get a chance   

3 minutes ago, Sugarfree said:

Is this a server side only mod? I didn't see that covered anywhere...  I run a dedicated server and don't want players to have to worry about anything on their end. Sorry if this was already covered. Thanks.

No need to apologise. That 1 is fine serverside only

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Khy said:

Just letting ya know, the working gas grill (open) does not consume wood/coal, it shows a time but the time does not count down, it stays on forever unless the wood/coal is removed.

Thank you will take a look and get a fix out as soon as I can.

10 minutes ago, DefiantDucky said:

Hello, loving the expanded mods, ammo and clothing and food, just out of curiosity...are there options for vanilla icons for these items so they can be installed server side only? thanks again.

You are more then welcome to change the icon to suit your needs for sure. I have no plans to as that was how valmar had his mods set up. 

I cant seem to get Stallionsdens Open Door Syndrome (No Loot Respawn) and Ragsy Take Out The Trash V4 A20 Working together, anyone have a work around OR is there anyway to setup Stallionsdens Open Door Syndrome (No Loot Respawn) to instead of changing to the open version of things to actually destroy them once they are looted? I play with no re-spawn as its only me and the wife and it forces us to explore the map, but she doesn't destroy things after she searches them which sometimes make us double check things.

On 3/28/2022 at 12:40 AM, stallionsden said:

Thank you will take a look and get a fix out as soon as I can.

I appreciate it! I also got reports that the gas grill has flames below it, like a campfire, not an actual issue, just the aesthetic. I understand if that's not possible to change

Hey, I have a question. I made the Flamethrower Trap and placed them, but they do not work, and I can not pick them up even with a claim block. Is this a glitch in the actual game or the mod or something. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

4 hours ago, KailJ said:

Hey, I have a question. I made the Flamethrower Trap and placed them, but they do not work, and I can not pick them up even with a claim block. Is this a glitch in the actual game or the mod or something. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Do you have the tool to upgrade it.

I can add a pick-up line to the empty version for sure.