STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

I just started running Open Door Syndrome (No loot) and Lock Picking Additions mod, and it seems to have broken the Take Out the Trash by Ragsy. It's not a huge deal, I prefer the realism added by your mod over the QoL added by his, but I wanted to mention it.

*Edit* I already tried mucking about with load order to see if that might help, but alas.

Edited by Timroham
Clairification (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Timroham said:

I just started running Open Door Syndrome (No loot) and Lock Picking Additions mod, and it seems to have broken the Take Out the Trash by Ragsy. It's not a huge deal, I prefer the realism added by your mod over the QoL added by his, but I wanted to mention it.

*Edit* I already tried mucking about with load order to see if that might help, but alas.

OK thank you. 

Not all mods will work together. Depends what xml and what in each xml a mod edits/changes. 

Do you get a nre or

On 2/10/2022 at 3:41 AM, Chunkimunki said:

Enjoying all you do. Quick question - how do I remove survivor notes from trader rewards?

Cheers

Thank you sorry did mean to reply earlier will check shortly with a answer when back at my pc . 

Thank you very much appreciated. 

The containers respawn way too quickly when using Open door Syndrome with respawn and Lock Picking Additions. They change form to next block every ~6 seconds, which seems to be every 63 ticks?

A Refrigerator, Open is indestructible, spawns the same thing when destroyed. It stops being ticked when 'destroyed'. Same for Retro version

A Modern stove open, when destroyed by tool, turned into old stove open

I also noticed that cntRetroFridgeVer2Open[N] have no localization

I had other mods installed, but I did two additional tests: first I loaded my modded save with only this mod, then i generated a new world, and both times the same issue happened.

On 2/10/2022 at 3:41 AM, Chunkimunki said:

Enjoying all you do. Quick question - how do I remove survivor notes from trader rewards?

Cheers

was thinking of removing it but left it in incase some people wanted it. 

But if you look in loot.xml for this section and remove this you wont get them in the quests no more. 

```<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupQuestSchematics']" >
     <item name="survivorNotes" count="1" loot_prob_template="QuestT1Prob" />
    </append>
<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupQuestMods']" >
    </append>
<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupBuriedStashChest']" >
     <item name="survivorNotes" count="1" loot_prob_template="low" />
    </append>```

The mod is the best of the best   ....especially Open Door Syndrome mod....But there is a problem...I find a fridge....And I want to disintegrate it...And that thing reborn....??What? 

12 hours ago, Fergun said:

The containers respawn way too quickly when using Open door Syndrome with respawn and Lock Picking Additions. They change form to next block every ~6 seconds, which seems to be every 63 ticks?

A Refrigerator, Open is indestructible, spawns the same thing when destroyed. It stops being ticked when 'destroyed'. Same for Retro version

A Modern stove open, when destroyed by tool, turned into old stove open

I also noticed that cntRetroFridgeVer2Open[N] have no localization

I had other mods installed, but I did two additional tests: first I loaded my modded save with only this mod, then i generated a new world, and both times the same issue happened.

yeah....same question

4 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

The mod is the best of the best   ....especially Open Door Syndrome mod....But there is a problem...I find a fridge....And I want to disintegrate it...And that thing reborn....??What? 

yeah....same question

Thank you I will check it out and get a fix out soon for that 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

On 2/13/2022 at 6:57 AM, stallionsden said:

was thinking of removing it but left it in incase some people wanted it. 

But if you look in loot.xml for this section and remove this you wont get them in the quests no more. 

```<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupQuestSchematics']" >
    </append>
<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupQuestMods']" >
    </append>
<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupBuriedStashChest']" >
     <item name="survivorNotes" count="1" loot_prob_template="low" />
    </append>```

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar - I thank you.

11 minutes ago, bigoogabaloogas said:

Don't know if this was posted before, but I can't seem to craft theonebook or the schematic one at the campfire, even though I have the beaker and the required materials. Do I have to find them out in the world?

Have you made the specific campfire (not vanilla one)

Stupid question... 

Open Door Syndrome (No Loot Respawn) vs Open Door Syndrome With Respawn. The respawn one almost instantly respawns loot even though the server config is set to every 7 days. If I run the No Loot Respawn version, will it respawn on the world timer or it will never respawn?

9 minutes ago, TiTANSTORM said:

Stupid question... 

Open Door Syndrome (No Loot Respawn) vs Open Door Syndrome With Respawn. The respawn one almost instantly respawns loot even though the server config is set to every 7 days. If I run the No Loot Respawn version, will it respawn on the world timer or it will never respawn?

Hi titanstorm

I will be getting to the fixes for opendoor Syndrome with loot respawn.

The opendoor syndrome no respawn tho won't respawn loot. 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EntityVehicle.CheckForOutOfWorld () [0x00171] in <9b2a57aa6d1740f6935439cf700f87b7>:0
  at EntityVehicle.PhysicsFixedUpdate () [0x0032a] in <9b2a57aa6d1740f6935439cf700f87b7>:0
  at EntityVehicle.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <9b2a57aa6d1740f6935439cf700f87b7>:0

WHEN I use the buffed supply crate mod, this is the error i'm getting making it useless for me, which is painful because the vanilla drops are complete rubbish, i'm lucky if it drops 3-4 items per time. if you could look at this and see what the issue is, it could be, that i'm using undead legacy, but i cant see how, because it worked fine in alpha 19, i'm suspecting there is something in there, that is not included in alpha 20,

thanks in advance

3 hours ago, ozmods said:

at EntityVehicle.CheckForOutOfWorld () [0x00171] in <9b2a57aa6d1740f6935439cf700f87b7>:0
  at EntityVehicle.PhysicsFixedUpdate () [0x0032a] in <9b2a57aa6d1740f6935439cf700f87b7>:0
  at EntityVehicle.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <9b2a57aa6d1740f6935439cf700f87b7>:0

WHEN I use the buffed supply crate mod, this is the error i'm getting making it useless for me, which is painful because the vanilla drops are complete rubbish, i'm lucky if it drops 3-4 items per time. if you could look at this and see what the issue is, it could be, that i'm using undead legacy, but i cant see how, because it worked fine in alpha 19, i'm suspecting there is something in there, that is not included in alpha 20,

thanks in advance

I will take a look and see if it is the supply crate mod. But entityvehicle looks like a vehicle issue. 

On 2/22/2022 at 11:36 AM, ozmods said:

thanks in advance

Hey ozmods

Took a look at the Buff supply drops I didn't find or get any nres. 

Could i suggest maybe making a new game folder  and testing each mod you have individually as I don't have unread legacy myself. 

It could also be a vanilla thing to with the checkoutofworld line disappearing vehicles and duping stuff.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)