Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

1 minute ago, Dugong said:

I have tried to install the Mod to lock the inventory slots but can't seem to make it work, Can someone please help?

I have download it from here https://7daystodiemods.com/lockable-inventory-slots/

I unzipped the file and placed the new file into D:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods

After loading the game I don't have the lockable buttons?

Make when you open the folder for the inventory lock mod, there isnt a 2nd folder before you see the config. Having the extra folder means the game doesnt think you have a mod installed

10 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

Make when you open the folder for the inventory lock mod, there isnt a 2nd folder before you see the config. Having the extra folder means the game doesnt think you have a mod installed

Do I need a folder for my config to be inside of. I just have the config and xml straight under the Mods folder.  Is the naming for the mods folder case sensitive also?

Edited by Dugong
Got it to work shadow in single palyer. Does it work on servers? (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 12:29 PM, Dugong said:

Do I need a folder for my config to be inside of. I just have the config and xml straight under the Mods folder.  Is the naming for the mods folder case sensitive also?

Basically what I do when I install mods, when I download the mod I use 7zip to extract so it makes a folder that is the name of the mod. Once the folder of the mod is made in it will be the config folder and the .xml folder, don't touch the .xml file and the config folder. All you need to do is copy the folder that was created by 7zip and pasted in the Mods folder in the 7daystodie directory. Go into your save game and bam it should be there.

So I have been trying to use your backpack button mods as well as the 96 slot backpack mod and for some reason I cant get it into my game. I have a few other War3zuk mods that are working in my game save but I can't get these two to work. I have tried using them from the vanilla steam launcher as well as tried to download them through the 7d2d mod launcher app and same results. Any ideas what could be the issue.

Backpack mods often can't be added to an already running game, from my own testing. Seems to need a new save.

In other news, added a modlet to the first post to put these back in...

7DaysToDie_UkgtAceQyh.thumb.png.99e5004fe17bac9293e6796694187dc9.png

Random spawn in the wasteland and also spawn on horde nights. I kept them as close to "as TFP intended" as possible, which means they WILL kill you in one hit and they WILL tear your base apart.

Have fun. ;)

1 hour ago, AndrewT said:

do the behemoth and radiated behemoth have high HP?

Yes they do. According to TFP's XML, the normal was supposed to have 5k HP, so I set it to that.

I set the radiated to 8k because I thought that was reasonable. It's adjustable by XML if you want/need to though.

And here's another one for folks!

7DaysToDie_j99kRVBKuI.thumb.png.052949cd16c1f5d6eb51352ce7d60ae9.png

Remember this little @%$# from A15 and earlier? It's back and working. ;) Link added to first post. Does not spawn on horde nights. Only spawns in the Forest biome as an "enemy animal". Harvesting it gives honey, just like it used to.

And yes, the god awful sounds from A15 are back too.

11 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Pushed a small patch for the behemoth because it's hits were wonky. Just an XML tweak.

Side note, I had to increase it's range, which means it'll struggle to hit you if you get close.

i like the crimson red texture on this version alot better than the original yellow. Nice job

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 8:53 AM, KhaineGB said:

In other news, added a modlet to the first post to put these back in...

<behemoth image>

Random spawn in the wasteland and also spawn on horde nights. I kept them as close to "as TFP intended" as possible, which means they WILL kill you in one hit and they WILL tear your base apart.

Have fun. ;)

does the behemoth mod need to be loaded on both server and client side? reason i ask is, the mod loads fine on the server no errors..... but when i attempt to spawn in either zed, i get an error on the client side:

2021-03-26T20:17:30 51.232 WRN [MODS] Mod reference for a mod that is not loaded: TFP Behemoths
2021-03-26T20:17:30 51.232 WRN [MODS] Trying to guess path from mod name: #E:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/../Mods/TFP Behemoths/Assets/p_onFire2.unity3d?p_onFire2
Unable to open archive file: E:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/../Mods/TFP Behemoths/Assets/p_onFire2.unity3d

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/VirtualFileSystem/ArchiveFileSystem/ArchiveStorageReader.cpp Line: 587)

2021-03-26T20:17:30 51.233 ERR Loading AssetBundle "E:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/../Mods/TFP Behemoths/Assets/p_onFire2.unity3d" failed!

but on the server, there are no errors in the log....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @KhaineGB , 

First of all, i wanna say thank you for these wonderful mods. im planning to add these modlets in my dedicated server.

* 96 Slot Backpack
* HP Bars
* Zombie Stutter Stop
* Bigger Bloodmoons
* Return of the Behemoth

* Log Spikes

* Return of Hornet

My question is #1. Are these modlets doesnt require client installation ? and #2. is this also compatible with Snufkin's modlets, specifically Custom Zombies, Weapon Xpansion, server side vehicles. 

Edited by Mavzdee (see edit history)

6 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Behemoth and Hornet need to be client installed because of new models.

Others should be fine. No idea if they work with other stuff because, honestly, I don't add tons of crap to my game when i'm playing "vanilla."

Thank you so much for the Fast response. 

• 4 weeks later...