Z2 - HUD Replacement (Alpha19)

Sirillion

20 hours ago, shadowireland said:

I could try again adding it to the server but I dono if it might or might not take it 

nope, ive tried them all still nothing coming up on the server

Then you have likely done something wrong. It should have been updated yes but with that patch it should still work.

There is nothing in the code of this modlet that doesn’t work on a server.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Saklyes said:

Okay, I think I've found a problem, see if you can help me. 
When using the mouse scroll, the console screen appears and cannot be removed, 
you have to restart the game completely. Any solution?

Attached image.
https://ibb.co/4gX72Nh

Yes, this mod doesn’t really support the newest version of the game as it only has an 8 slot tool belt and the game moved to a 10 slot. There is however a 10 slot patch that can be used as a bandaid for now.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Kalex said:

The only thing I miss in this mod is the N/S/E/W etc notations on the compass. What would I have to do to add those back in (if it is even possible)?

Take a look in windows.xml lines 24 through 27 they have comments for what to do.

Ive been using this HUD mod for a while now and I have to say, it is great. Everything about it is exactly what Ive always wanted in a HUD mod.

Super duper thumbs up for this one... Orange... orange is one of my favorite colors, so yeah.

Enough of the gushing... thanks for the GUI overhaul. It was long needed.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Sheiyla said:

Hello,

I have installed the mod on my 19.5 b60 server but I have a big problem.

I have to remove it because it crashes the server when I want to add a group.

It has not been updated for 19.5.

Sadly this has been placed on the back burner and there is no update planned for the foreseeable future.

I am simply to busy to invest time in this project for the time being.

50 minutes ago, Kalex said:

Do you have the "optional" 10 slot toolbar file installed as well? I do and I haven't been having any problems with my server running the mod.

The latest update eliminated the need for the 10 slot belt optional as I updated it for the new belt. But with 10.5 they added some changes to the party window and that is what is causing the issue.

I haven’t found time to spend on this to do a fix as I’m quite busy.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gabriel_One said:

i know a server ...have this mod ...and it working ..now in 2021-07-22

Then they either fixed it themselves or it is running an earlier alpha version :)

Z2 has more of less been discontinued. I'm making no promises or plans for its future. It should be looked at as a cancelled project for the time being.

8 hours ago, Sirillion said:

Then they either fixed it themselves or it is running an earlier alpha version :)

Z2 has more of less been discontinued. I'm making no promises or plans for its future. It should be looked at as a cancelled project for the time being.

That's a shame since it is my favorite interface. I love the color scheme in SMX but it is just too busy for my tastes.

18 hours ago, Sirillion said:

You suck. I demand you retract this statement immediately, and fix Z2 so it works properly within the next 2 hours, or I swear by all that is holy I'm gonna sneak in to your game and strategically place explosives all over your hoarde base so the Z's can decimate it!!!

In all seriousness, I hope that at some point you revisit Z2, as it is, by far, the best UI mod available - but I know how difficult and time consuming creating and maintaing mods can be (especially something as awkwardly annoying as a UI mod) - so I get it. You suck, but I get it 😛

• 4 weeks later...