UABE - Asset Bundle Extractor

DerPopo

Well... indeed, i could not find uv either with the help of a Blender or with the help of Unity.

But theoretically - this should not be the case. You exported this model using the UABE?

The large size of the .res? ( I can try to extract it myself, as i always do in 7DTD....)

hmmm....

It can't be that uv is somewhere separate.... 

probably that the version of the Unity asset is much newer than what UABE can extract, or,  the plug-ins for UABE may be outdated...

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

soo....i couldn't do it with UABE in any way.

But! export using Asset Studio showed UV! :)

(i.e. the problem was, maybe, in the UABE plugins - they are probably already old for this version of assets, because this has not been observed before...)

Yeah, github for me is also a constant mystery, there are no very obvious ways to download there :D

1. check the line where it says "22 releases", press it.

2. there will be "Download the latest build version from here", press  -  there you will see the 2 archives with the compiled builds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 7:56 PM, DerPopo said:

I am reworking most of the UI and internal logic except for the AssetsTools library. The code became too much of a mess with program logic entangled with UI and file version dependant stuff, memory management from hell and so on. Most of it was a symptom of UABE growing from a bundle export/import tool created within two days to a fully fledged bundle and .assets editor. The AssetsTools library is quite okay though. So far, most of the new foundation is complete.

Key feature will be opening files on the fly, including any amount of bundle files. File loading and other tasks run in the background and some modal dialogs will be replaced with modeless ones so the program stays responsive. Some parts of the UI will look the same even though most of the code is being written from scratch.

Bundle files with compressed directories but uncompressed data will no longer require decompression (which applies to most bundle files in PC games). I also plan on doing a proper resource / resS file management for texture and maybe audio import.

I have some plans for proper console command support but I'll focus on the UI first. At least it won't require code doubling anymore.

Windows XP support will also be dropped since it becomes too big of a burden. I don't think anyone will mind at this point but who knows ^^

classdata with 2019.3.9.zip

That's great news!
Indeed I do not think dropping XP support will have a huge effect xD

I noticed that in some bundles some objects will have a negative PathID but once dumped they will show a positive one (for example -759717258652825319 will become 17687026815056726297). There is obviously some conversion happening here but I'm not sure what? Would it be possible to keep the negative ID in the name of the dumped file for more convenience?

Edited by Carpetdiem (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Carpetdiem said:

这真是个好消息!
确实,我认为放弃XP支持不会对xD产生巨大影响,

我注意到在某些捆绑中,某些对象将具有负PathID,但是一旦丢弃,它们将显示正PathID(例如-759717258652825319将变为17687026815056726297)。显然这里发生了一些转换,但是我不确定是什么?是否可以在转储文件的名称中保留否定ID?

try this,Although not very precise

ABE输出正负ID变换-compute.htm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm stuck at the stage where I don't know how to import obj back into sharedasset6 for Hatsune Miku VR.

When I try to import raw -> import dat or obj file, the file ends up as unnamed asset and is corrupted if i tried mesh.

Any tips on how to reimport mesh files back into assets without the game CTD?

On 7/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, ArNaLdInHo said:

i cant open 

Sounds

any trick to view / extract ? music i can ok , nut sounds no :(

No, there are no special nuances.

I checked the extraction some AudioClip from the main resources - there were no problems.

maybe a specific audioclip?

On 7/23/2020 at 6:24 PM, Xtrakicking said:

Hello guys! I noticed in this new patch that the zombie texture files aren't in the resources.assets file anymore. Any idea where they could be?

I haven't done any more retexturing yet, so I don't have any ideas...

6 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

No, there are no special nuances.

I checked the extraction of the AudioClip from the main resources - there were no problems.

image.png.7044c84d5c8547752802e7d5b545a2f7.png

Sounds

unpack sounds

it creates 1 file

and then ? how to extract .wav files, where is the list ?

1 minute ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

tell-me steps i do ?

1. open Sounds

2. says that bundle is compressed if unpack i say YES

3. ask file name i say UNPACKSOUNDS

and then ???

UPD2:  well.... it is clear that this file does not contain data - look at its size...

3 minutes ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

so where is the sounds files? traders zombies ?

I dont what music files, that i can do

I think that you just need to search for sound files in the old place - with the main resources.

(in the first attempt, i got them out of there - via "globalgamemanagers" )