A19 pre-experimental testing

Hated
Message added by Hated

Thread is locked now, second wave incoming soon.

Message added by Hated

Hey guys!
We just sent out  the second wave of tester invites.
We did lock the thread because as of right now we are not looking to do another round of invites.

For A20 pre-testing we will be selecting people based on how well they report bugs during A19 experimental and stable, instead of creating a thread like this one.

So if you did not get picked, really show us your bug reporting skills as soon as experimental releases.

Steam name: Jwilson1621 AKA Synvastian

Hours played: 548 hours

Started on Alpha: I'm not sure, could have been a15 or 16 but i played very little at first, so I consider a17 my start

Discord name: Synvastian #2608

Native language: English, sarcasm and dry wit

Steam name: doughphunghus

Hours played: 528 on PC, probably 200 on PS4

Started on Alpha: 14? on PS4, then 16 on PC

Discord name: doughphunghus#8808

Native language: English

Note: I'm playing on Ubuntu 18.04 OS which I believe makes me a minority of the player base (if that helps for testing).

Steam name:  william.clemons

Hours played:  2117

Started on Alpha: 12   (I bought real early, I think this is when I started playing)

Discord name:  wclem1974

Native language: English

Me and my wife have played this on Steam and  PS4. I have no way to tell how many console hours. We built a pc just to use as a server for this game itself. I built another computer for my wife just to play your game on.  We would love to test alpha 19 and would gladly give feedback to help the process. This is kind of a dream come true for us to be involved at this stage. So glad you have offered this!!

Steam name: DARLAJCLEMONS

Hours played: 2039 

Started on Alpha: 14

Discord name: DCLEM1968

Native language: ENGLISH

I normally don.t play PC games, but learned to use keyboard and mouse to play this game with my husband. He built me a high-end PC just for this game. We would love to test Alpha 19, giving feedback to help with the process. I also played it on PS4 for many, many hours. Pleas choose both my husband and I to be testers together.

Here is what we would need from you:

Steam name: gwydion62

Hours played: 1130

Started on Alpha: A4

Discord name:  Gwydion62#4639

Native language: German, but fluent in English 😉

System: windows 10

Hours played and community involvement will be big factors counting towards an invite.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980555009/

Steam name: WATCHER

Hours played: 5063

Started on Alpha: 14 or 15. i forget. maybe earlier. I feel like the number just jumped one day. 

Discord name: WATCHER#4995

Native language: ENGLISH

I play mainly this game for a few years now. which is why I have so many hours. a friend introduced me and I was hooked.

Archived