From Steam
<gamefolder>\7DaysToDie_Data\output_log__<DATETIME>.txt

From Mod Launcher
<gamefolder>\7DaysToDie_Data\output.log

From  .exe  
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\The Fun Pimps\7 Days To Die\player.log

From dedicated through startdedicated.bat
<gamefolder>/7DaysToDie_Data/output_log_<DATETIME>.txt

2021-04-28T17:39:32 32.659 WRN Failed loading world header file: C:\User\USER\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\My Game/main.ttw
2021-04-28T17:39:32 32.661 INF Trying backup header: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\My Game/main.ttw.bak
2021-04-28T17:39:32 32.667 ERR Invalid magic bytes in world header
2021-04-28T17:39:32 32.669 ERR Failed loading backup header file!

Unable to open archive file: C:/Program Files (x86)/New folder/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods/0-CreaturePackHumans/Resources/RaiderGuyz.unity3d

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/VirtualFileSystem/ArchiveFileSystem/ArchiveStorageReader.cpp Line: 587)

2021-04-28T17:40:32 91.941 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Program Files (x86)/New folder/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\0-CreaturePackHumans/Resources/RaiderGuyz.unity3d" failed!
Unable to open archive file: C:/Program Files (x86)/New folder/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods/0-CreaturePackHumans/Resources/RaiderGuyz.unity3d

(Filename: <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70> Line: 0)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AvatarZombieController.LateUpdate () [0x00019] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 
  at AvatarZombie01Controller.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 

Edited by xyth
too much text (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, xyth said:

You have two issues, a corrupted save (start a new game to fix)  and its not finding the creaturepack mods.  Did you place both mods in the Mods folder of the game install?

I've created many save and its still errors and I've put it in the folder name Mods.

It shows the list of the mods in the game but then a few minutes it starts spamming 

18 minutes ago, xyth said:

You have two issues, a corrupted save (start a new game to fix)  and its not finding the creaturepack mods.  Did you place both mods in the Mods folder of the game install?

I re installed the game. Downgrade it to 19.2 

Still have errors 

🤷🏼‍♂️

On 4/30/2021 at 10:36 PM, xyth said:

I've able to spawn some humans too 

It would be better to post the whole log. Looks like at least one bundle is failing to load or missing. Probably why you get random NRE's afterwards. It's probably trying to spawn one of the missing ones into the world.

On 4/30/2021 at 10:36 PM, xyth said:

Hello, master. I see that the human NPC in your biological bag is doing very well. I want to replace their model, because I think their model is not attractive enough. What should I do? I made my own model.

On 5/3/2021 at 8:02 AM, JACKT said:

Hello, master. I see that the human NPC in your biological bag is doing very well. I want to replace their model, because I think their model is not attractive enough. What should I do? I made my own model.

Your actually asking a lot!   As I have been  working with Models and assets recently (With Much help from Xyth) I can honestly say that  it is not a simple answer!

It can be as simple  as referencing the new model in the xml but most likely not. The model would have to have the identical bone structure and animations as the one it is replacing.     If you have that then you are good ...other wise you have work to do in unity.

47 minutes ago, pipermac said:

Your actually asking a lot!   As I have been  working with Models and assets recently (With Much help from Xyth) I can honestly say that  it is not a simple answer!

It can be as simple  as referencing the new model in the xml but most likely not. The model would have to have the identical bone structure and animations as the one it is replacing.     If you have that then you are good ...other wise you have work to do in unity.

I tried to replace the code, and when I put it in the game, a bunch of scarlet letter appeared.

2 minutes ago, pipermac said:

did you just get an asset or did you create the asset and the unity file?

Yes, I thought it was just a process of changing models. I made the asset myself. I don't know how to write replacement code

4 minutes ago, JACKT said:

Yes, I thought it was just a process of changing models. I made the asset myself. I don't know how to write replacement code

check these out by the Master.......they may not show exactly what you need to do but should be close enough to help you figure it out.  These I what I have used to learn (723) (723) Character Creation - TFP Style - YouTube

17 minutes ago, pipermac said:

check these out by the Master.......they may not show exactly what you need to do but should be close enough to help you figure it out.  These I what I have used to learn (723) (723) Character Creation - TFP Style - YouTube

I'm watching this video, but I still can't understand the part of writing code. Do you know this better than I do?

On 5/2/2021 at 3:09 AM, bdubyah said:

It would be better to post the whole log. Looks like at least one bundle is failing to load or missing. Probably why you get random NRE's afterwards. It's probably trying to spawn one of the missing ones into the world.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vqty13DnmL-jSup-_g9ZhaVMTMP37ZBn/view?usp=sharing here is the link on the (full) output log 

and question what is  AvatarController.Update,LegacyAvatarController.Update,AvatarZombieController.Update,AvatarZombieController.LateUpdate and AvatarZombie01Controller.LateUpdate because I think these are the are the reasons for the problem

Hi, I'm having the null exception the same as the person above - Tried a few fixes myself.

1. Tried unistalling and reinstalling the game with a complete clean wipe

2. Installed only the mods for 0-creature pack animals for A19, creaturepack mechs for A19, Creature pack humans for A19, Creature Pack Zombies from A19 with CharacterEffectsPack for A19.

3. Still have the issue. I also deleted all my old saves, just those mods, and still happening.

4. yes, this log has the other mods in it too, but it was throwing the errors either way.

posting my log in pieces as it's too big for parsing easily - please fix this - i love this mod and the cool zombies. Creature Pack Mechs and Animals is working fine though^^
Posting it in replies after this post.

<snip>

OH, and I also tried a new game save. Just so you know. So it's not a corrupt save ;)

Edited by meganoth
implied request by user to cut out the log (see edit history)