SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)

Sirillion

52 minutes ago, DaSilver said:

For some odd reason, cant get the HUD display properly. Day and time is missing, The compass is in the middle of the screen (on crosshair). Tried editing position, but failed miserably =(. Help. I downloaded the Core lib, and HUD modlet. B173 version. 

Make sure you have all the modlets installed correctly. By the sound of it you are missing the ZMXhudCP modlet which is the modlet that decides the positions.

For SMXhud you will need to have SMXhud, SMXlib and ZMXhudCP installed.

@Sirillion - 2 things I noticed with the latest versions

1. On loading - ERR [XUI] Failed initializing window group optionsVideo - If you click on Options you are presented with a blank page with no way to get out other than to close the window.

2. No Credits Button on the menu?

Edited by FastBurst (see edit history)

@Sirillion - Any headway on the Video's option not working. I thought maybe it was another modlet messing with it, but had it happen on a standalone new install as well with just SMX installed nothing else.

There also seems to be an issue with looting, if you open a container and press R keep in mind this is with A19 B177

2020-08-07T06:41:09 289.395 INF [DECO] written 0
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at XUiC_LootWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00136] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiC_LootWindowGroup.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x0014d] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x0003f] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiUpdateHelper.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 

(Filename: <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86> Line: 0)

Edited by FastBurst (see edit history)

5 hours ago, FastBurst said:

@Sirillion - Any headway on the Video's option not working. I thought maybe it was another modlet messing with it, but had it happen on a standalone new install as well with just SMX installed nothing else.

There also seems to be an issue with looting, if you open a container and press R keep in mind this is with A19 B177

2020-08-07T06:41:09 289.395 INF [DECO] written 0
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at XUiC_LootWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00136] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiC_LootWindowGroup.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x0014d] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x0003f] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 
  at XUiUpdateHelper.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86>:0 

(Filename: <8fbb29136efb4922ae1ac85641b21e86> Line: 0)

All has been resolved. I still need to do more testing to see that all works well but I should be able to pop a version late this evening, so 6-7hrs from now.

// 2020.08.08 //

SMX has been updated to support A190B177.

// CHANGELOG //

• Added a new pivot point to the menus and they should now populate from the bottom and not fall off screen when in creative/debug mode. (Might overlap the logo)
  • Reworked the inventory control buttons. Retained the old functionality for now with the three buttons and the locked slot bar.
  • Recolored the empty locked slot bar to better visualize it.
  • Reworked the container control buttons. Retained the old functionality with three buttons.
  • Added a modded version of the vehicle container window. (Known bug: It is close to the infopanel, this is due to a limitation in the engine, it has been reported.)

// MAJOR CHANGE //

I've decided to change how I distribute the modlets. Instead of creating so many different downloads I have now gathered the modlets into one download where you instead delete the parts you do not want to use. Be advised! They are all ENABLED by default.

The new distribution contains 10 modlets and its contents are as follows:

SMXhud

SMXlib

SMXmenu

SMXui

ZMXhudCP

ZMXhudCPTHB

ZMXuiCP

ZMXuiCPBBM

ZMXuiCPBBMxl

ZMXuiCPBBMxxl

SMXlib - This is the core modlet and MUST stay with the pack.

To use SMXhud you will need to keep SMXhud and ZMXhudCP. ZMXhudCPTHB can be deleted if you do NOT want to use the target health bar.

To use SMXmenu you will need to keep SMXmenu.

To use SMXui you will need to keep SMXui and ZMXuiCP.

There are now three different BBM modlets.

ZMXuiCPBBM (63 slots)

ZMXuiCPBBMxl (99 slots)

ZMXuiCPBBMxxl (110 slots)

These are dependent on each other and you will need to keep the one below when selecting a slot number. So for the 110 slot version you need to keep all three. For the 99 slot one you need to keep the first two. And for the 63 slot one you just need the first one. If you do not want to play with bigger bags just delete all three.

Hopefully this will make it easier for both me and you.

// INSTALLATION //

• Download the modpack from Nexusmods.
  • Decompress the archive with WinRAR.
  • Move the Mods folder into your 7DTD installation folder.
  • Check the hierarchy. (\Mods\SMXlib\ModInfo.xml)  If it looks anything else than this you have installed it wrong.

DOWNLOAD

46 minutes ago, Sirillion said:

// 2020.08.08 //

SMX has been updated to support A190B177.

// CHANGELOG //

• Added a new pivot point to the menus and they should now populate from the bottom and not fall off screen when in creative/debug mode. (Might overlap the logo)
  • Reworked the inventory control buttons. Retained the old functionality for now with the three buttons and the locked slot bar.
  • Recolored the empty locked slot bar to better visualize it.
  • Reworked the container control buttons. Retained the old functionality with three buttons.
  • Added a modded version of the vehicle container window. (Known bug: It is close to the infopanel, this is due to a limitation in the engine, it has been reported.)

// MAJOR CHANGE //

I've decided to change how I distribute the modlets. Instead of creating so many different downloads I have now gathered the modlets into one download where you instead delete the parts you do not want to use. Be advised! They are all ENABLED by default.

The new distribution contains 10 modlets and its contents are as follows:

SMXhud

SMXlib

SMXmenu

SMXui

ZMXhudCP

ZMXhudCPTHB

ZMXuiCP

ZMXuiCPBBM

ZMXuiCPBBMxl

ZMXuiCPBBMxxl

SMXlib - This is the core modlet and MUST stay with the pack.

To use SMXhud you will need to keep SMXhud and ZMXhudCP. ZMXhudCPTHB can be deleted if you do NOT want to use the target health bar.

To use SMXmenu you will need to keep SMXmenu.

To use SMXui you will need to keep SMXui and ZMXuiCP.

There are now three different BBM modlets.

ZMXuiCPBBM (63 slots)

ZMXuiCPBBMxl (99 slots)

ZMXuiCPBBMxxl (110 slots)

These are dependent on each other and you will need to keep the one below when selecting a slot number. So for the 110 slot version you need to keep all three. For the 99 slot one you need to keep the first two. And for the 63 slot one you just need the first one. If you do not want to play with bigger bags just delete all three.

Hopefully this will make it easier for both me and you.

// INSTALLATION //

• Download the modpack from Nexusmods.
  • Decompress the archive with WinRAR.
  • Move the Mods folder into your 7DTD installation folder.
  • Check the hierarchy. (\Mods\SMXlib\ModInfo.xml)  If it looks anything else than this you have installed it wrong.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for your excellent work, the design of this mod is perfect and I always use it. :)
I would like to ask if this pack has a tool belt with 10 slots too?

5 minutes ago, MuriloDestefani said:

Thanks for your excellent work, the design of this mod is perfect and I always use it. :)

Yes its an optional download at the link provided, requires DMT for it to work

5 minutes ago, MuriloDestefani said:

On the nexus site there is an optional download for a 10 slot tool belt conversion but it is only to create compatibility and does not contain a DMT patch to create a 10 slot tool belt, you will need to find that elsewhere.

On 8/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, FastBurst said:

@Sirillion - 2 things I noticed with the latest versions

1. On loading - ERR [XUI] Failed initializing window group optionsVideo - If you click on Options you are presented with a blank page with no way to get out other than to close the window.

2. No Credits Button on the menu?

Oh I missed this one it seems ...

The credit button is the FTP logo in the corner.

7 hours ago, EZ2Remember said:

where is the "show recipes" button?

It is part of the action menu, so the top choice of what you see there, the hammer.

Due to a limitation within the engine I cannot show tooltips for those entries at this point. I do have a DMT script lined up to fix that but I've not had time to polish them up yet.

A19.0_2020-08-12_08-19-25.jpg

14 hours ago, Sirillion said:

It is part of the action menu, so the top choice of what you see there, the hammer.

Due to a limitation within the engine I cannot show tooltips for those entries at this point. I do have a DMT script lined up to fix that but I've not had time to polish them up yet.

A19.0_2020-08-12_08-19-25.jpg

Thanks! Love the mod

23 minutes ago, LULZ said:

Great hud I love it. It would be nice if you could get a tool belt a little bit darker to match the rest of the hud or at least optional. Also, I don't know is this bug or what?

20200821144417_1.jpg

Hi,

Currently there are no plans to do anything with the tool belt. I am aware that it needs some love but at the moment it is good enough and my limited modding time is better spent on other areas.

No that is not a bug per say, it is a "hidden" feature that is disabled in the vanilla code. I simply just enabled it for fun. It is basically an overview over what the buffs do, that buff in particular does a LOT and it grows beyond the borders of the window and the code simply whips it back into place by reducing its size. So for that buff it's pretty useless, other buffs...not so much :)

• Sirillion changed the title to SMX - (Alpha19.3)
  • Sirillion changed the title to SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)