Infraction for spammed advertisements? Is this a mistake?

Infected226

You have received an infraction at 7 Days to Die Forums

Dear Infected226,

You have received an infraction at 7 Days to Die Forums.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?p=868661

I feel like there isn't as much hype as their should be which worries me that they took way too long and everyone moved on.

All the best,

7 Days to Die Forums

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta admit I feel like this was a mistake, i said nothing about advertisements, i have over 4k hours put into this game and don't appreciate being bullied over being worried when the next update is gonna come out...

You have received an infraction at 7 Days to Die Forums

Dear Infected226,

You have received an infraction at 7 Days to Die Forums.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?p=868661

I feel like there isn't as much hype as their should be which worries me that they took way too long and everyone moved on.

All the best,

7 Days to Die Forums

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta admit I feel like this was a mistake, i said nothing about advertisements, i have over 4k hours put into this game and don't appreciate being bullied over being worried when the next update is gonna come out...

iv never seen it?

I checked into it and there was a post right before yours that was deleted for being spam. It was done by one of the developers.

I’m thinking it was simply a mistake. Devs aren’t as versed in forum management because they don’t do it that often.

In any case it happened a year ago and infractions only last for 10 days so you are in the clear. Sorry for the confusion. We like you. :)

I checked into it and there was a post right before yours that was deleted for being spam. It was done by one of the developers.

I’m thinking it was simply a mistake. Devs aren’t as versed in forum management because they don’t do it that often.

In any case it happened a year ago and infractions only last for 10 days so you are in the clear. Sorry for the confusion. We like you. :)

But do u like me? Hmmm?

Archived