BorderlandZ - Let's get the Fun back to GunFighting and Looting!

rucky

Good Day Rucky

Just a heads up .. Day 35 Horde it stalled .. would not start .. Had Red Sky - Lighting …. BUT No thunder and no Horde .. Had to restart to get horde and it was somewhat smaller than I thought it would be .. did come from all directions as normal, but small .. Blood moon set at 64 every 7 days. As you know .. no other mods running.

Game Stats .. day 35 .. level 128 _ game stage 489 _ with 2596 kills …… 0 deaths … Stable version

Have a good day … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Good Day Rucky

Just a heads up .. Day 35 Horde it stalled .. would not start .. Had Red Sky - Lighting …. BUT No thunder and no Horde .. Had to restart to get horde and it was somewhat smaller than I thought it would be .. did come from all directions as normal, but small .. Blood moon set at 64 every 7 days. As you know .. no other mods running.

Game Stats .. day 35 .. level 128 _ game stage 489 _ with 2596 kills …… 0 deaths … Stable version

Have a good day … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

in 0.2.3 stable this is just vanilla Bloodmoonhorde, so the normal Wandering hordes you get at day 35 are way harder than the BM hordes.

when you look at the changes from 0.2.3 to 0.2.4Exp1 you will see

1) Doubled Spawngroups for HordeNights. People asked, now they get. Don't complain now! ;-)

so please try again in your second game, in the experimental branch ;-)

edit: there are not many Mods out there, where you will be at 3000 kills after 35 days I would assume ;-)

my wife and I just started playing this mod a couple days ago. we love it. revitalized the game as a whole for us again. thank you. i was wondering it it was possible to add in new versions of the turrets. like- make a recipe for a "turret base" then mount the weapon to the base. so we could use a shotgun or if too low on ammo, use a pistol instead. but have the dmg and range and other parameters based off the weapon that is mounted.

Love the mod, got me back into the game.

I have found one issue: sometimes the buried treasure chests spawn in the trees. when i get near the tree disappears and the chest breaks and the quest fails.

I think there will be overall improvement with performance with 20% fewer trees. that is my guess. Those are tiny gripes, very tiny, as the rest of the mod is rock solid.

I do have one request: add a new weapons company: shotgun messiah. not sure what their guns would do differently? maybe an extra mod slot or durability?

For 17.3 stable?

still have an error in the DLL, sorry, 17.3 not yet

my wife and I just started playing this mod a couple days ago. we love it. revitalized the game as a whole for us again. thank you. i was wondering it it was possible to add in new versions of the turrets. like- make a recipe for a "turret base" then mount the weapon to the base. so we could use a shotgun or if too low on ammo, use a pistol instead. but have the dmg and range and other parameters based off the weapon that is mounted.

interesting idea. problem is, myself I'm not a "model guy" so I can only use models from the game or models I'm allowed to use from other mods, and turrets haven't been modeled so far.

BUT there will be an manual turret coming in 0.2.4 (mostly there, but could be 0.3) ;-)

self powered, not automatically shooting as the name suggests, but very high ROF. This is BASE defending ;-)

Love the mod, got me back into the game.

I have found one issue: sometimes the buried treasure chests spawn in the trees. when i get near the tree disappears and the chest breaks and the quest fails.

I think there will be overall improvement with performance with 20% fewer trees. that is my guess. Those are tiny gripes, very tiny, as the rest of the mod is rock solid.

I do have one request: add a new weapons company: shotgun messiah. not sure what their guns would do differently? maybe an extra mod slot or durability?

yes, this is indeed a known problem. in the next update I already have cut the tree count down (only 25% prop) but with a cutomizing modlet you can even decrease this to 10% or even 1%, though it's visually indeed a change.

more weapon companies are indeed planned, propably for 0.3, though I would use Borderlands names then, like Vladof, Tediore and all the others not yet used ones.

But you know Mod slots, this is already random how many a weapon get, but the EPIC variants will always have the max +1 and when you get a Q255 EPIC weapon, you will even have 8 mod slots ;-)

For durability there is a "Hardened Gun Body" Kit already available with greatly increases the durability! ;-)

Good day Rucky

I had a thought .. there is a Youtuber .. an Older person playing the Stable version and has been doing a fairly good job of it and I have been watching him and have given a few suggestion which he likes .. I was wondering if you could stop by this site and give him a delight and say Hi .. here is the link:

After my day 42 horde which will be in the morning .. I'm going to post a picture of my Base for you to see .. Hope you don't mind.

As always .. Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

0.2.4Exp3_1 for 7DTD A17.3 now available!

https://gitlab.com/rucky70/borderlandz-experimental-version

Known Issue : There is some strange Error about ressource.assets; I don't know yet waht's this about, but this seems to not hinder gaming, so I have release the version anyway into Experimental branch.

Change log tomorrow, it's late here.

But a few things I want you to test :

1) HitBars for Entities can only be viewed when you have the new VISOR installed

2) MANUAL Turrets work as expected

3) Axton's AutoTurret (ActionSkill) is now working (Bug that halfed livetime is fixed)

4) HEAT is working and not too extreme (I am already be way lower than vanilla!!)

5) BOSS damage against Buildings is not too strong (explosives got a big bonus in A17.3)

6) TORGUE Weapons still good but not too overpowered

7) Dismemberment is working

8) Japanese Language Support is working @chiko(ちぃちぃ)

9) <Take> command for Vehicles is available for Motorbikes and smaller, not for bigger

10) Check out the Customizing features in "Ruckyz_BORDERLANDZ____Customizing"

11) Money and Trader prize nerfs, are payout and loot (quests) better now?

12) Increased elemental DOT (Damage over Time) - this can reduce your overall killcounter!

13) More balancing stuff...

14) MP/Dedi Server : Please check the included Dedi Server - DLL that it works

15) MP: Check if Selfpowered Turrets can't be taken from other persons other than the Owner

Gitlab Link above is actualized!

Note, you need to update 7DTD to Version A17.3 for this!!

more on that tomorrow, it's late here.

Good day Rucky

Hope it is going well

Day 43 Stat's .. level _ 137 .. Game stage _ 537 .. Kill's _ 3573 .. Deaths _ 0 …….. Version _ Stable

And a Look at my Base and Garden area .. I know we are suppose to build .. But this is my More or Less .. Standard build for 7D2D and has worked very well for about 2 yrs .. So Far.

Did not try to build Experimental .. not enough time .. But will in next Update .. If I can find a place and time.

Hope you like … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

2130538_7DaystoDieScreenshot2019_05.17-10_51_41_42.jpg.70d05056c11ad3741620e17047153e79.jpg

nice! and you already have a good amount of Bosses! +1

- - - Updated - - -

IMPORTANT UPDATE : 0.2.4Exp3_3 for Alpha17.3 is available in the ModLauchner/Experimental or GitLab

See two posts above.

The red Error is fixed now.

Hello, today started to play with your mod, awesome!!!! congrats!!.

I have a quieton is compatible with the mod HPBar_for_enemies??.

Thanks for your work.

Thank you!

no, but I have added my own version for it, it's even optional : you will get a VISOR in the starting equipment, when put into any helmet armor and wearing, you will see the Hitbars, otherwise not!

In 2.4 trader closed at 20:00, should it be?

yes. ;-)

sorry, no night hiding at trader, that wasn't meant for it to stay open ;-)

but I'm trying something right now... perhaps it can stay open longer...

edit: but will do this for 0.3. that's a change that needs intense testing, no time here...

You're right, play this mod and hide is pointless, probably not everyone understands it, and in this way you eliminate the opportunity, and there is no trouble. I understand that the night time someone could safely wait, but why from 20:00? Quests and Vending Machines are now available too short in my opinion.

The fact that you can not scrap military armors is also intentional?

You're right, play this mod and hide is pointless, probably not everyone understands it, and in this way you eliminate the opportunity, and there is no trouble. I understand that the night time someone could safely wait, but why from 20:00? Quests and Vending Machines are now available too short in my opinion.

The fact that you can not scrap military armors is also intentional?

what would be better open time in your opinion?

I haven't changed scrapping military armor I thought... weapons are not scrappable by design, armor... I will investigate...

also, please come to Discord, much better place to discuss these kind of topics ;-)

https://discord.gg/ZZRVATG

edit: strange thing. I removed some recipes and rebuild them then (changed ressource costs) and this broke the scrapping. strange, seems ordering of recipes is important for defining of scrappable or not.

either way, changed the ordering and it is scrappable again, thanx for the info!

Thank you!

no, but I have added my own version for it, it's even optional : you will get a VISOR in the starting equipment, when put into any helmet armor and wearing, you will see the Hitbars, otherwise not!

Ohh, thanks. i dont see this VISOR in my game. This evening i will see again. :).

Ohh, thanks. i dont see this VISOR in my game. This evening i will see again. :).

It's only in the experimental Version! and you need A17.3 for it!

Will make an "official" announcement later...

BorderlandZ v0.2.4Exp3 has been released!!

compatible with 7DTD A17.3 Stable - not with other versions!

download link below

What's new in the 0.2.4Exp3 update:

Here is a list of included Changes from BorderlandZ 0.2.4Exp2 to 0.2.4Exp3 : PLEASE RE-CHECK ALL MENU SETTINGS (i.e. DropOnDeath)!!

• Bugfix BOSS Zombie health and damage
  • Changed Trader even further to 06:00 - 20:00, Really guys, no camping at traders! Next Big Update will propably remove Trader-Protection!
  • Lowered Zombie corpse remove time from 30sec to 7sec, should help a bit with FPS on high entity counts
  • Scout Zombies got a small speed nerf (from 4.0 to 3.5)
  • Some more small balancing all over the place (f.e. prizes, bartering, damage,...)
  • Increased 2nd Action Skill point to Player level 40, this way you need to level up first to get the 2nd level (Reason: People could hit that too fast so that the timer would not activate)
  • Because of MP Server settings, all (Starting and Bonus (Hyperion)) Equipment boxes, bags and cases will now be destroyed upon opening! So take all loot out after opening them!
  • Increased Degradation-Per-Use of Torgue-Weapons A LOT (as a drawback/balance for it's damage/strength)
  • Reduced Coins-Loot from treasure chests, max 65000 per Chest was a bit too much ;-) now we're at 14000 max but you get min 3 (former 2) loot items/groups
  • Increased Starting Player Hardening Buffs, on lower Diffs this is true "god like", but on higher Diffs you still could get in trouble...
  • Reduced Torgue Weapons ROF depending on Weapon type (Pistols, 44Magnum and Shotguns the least, SMG and AK47 the most, while Gunzerking these are still Rocket-Miniguns!)
  • Watch out!! Zombies now can shoot through Bars and Frames too!
  • Updated Mod for A17.3 Changes (Heat, Sound, Buffs, DLL(!)...)
  • Added Support for Japanese Localization thanx to Emu and chiko; Japanese Translation is available as a seperate Download!
  • Updated HDHQ Main files + Modlets to be A17.3 compatible (thanx Dust2Death)
  • Updated Robelotos Custom Zombies to A17.3 Explosion changes
  • Reduced all Weapon HEAT even way below vanilla, otherwise you would get Screamer hordes after every 20 shots you've fired!!
  • Removed XP popup (lower right corner)
  • BUGFIX!! Axton's AutoTurret sometimes wasn't using his whole livetime
  • Added MANUAL Turrets: they do not fire automatically, but need a player to fire, but therefore they are very powerful and needs your steel ammo!
  • Added VISOR Mod to see Zombie/Bandit/Animal and Vehicle Hitbars, but if you don't like Hitbars showing, just don't install that Visor! ;-)
  • Added a Customizing Modlet : "Ruckyz_BORDERLANDZ____Customizing" : here you can change Tree counts, <TAKE> command for vehicles and adjust Starting Equipment for new Player(s)

@GitLab-Download-Location:

>>> https://gitlab.com/rucky70/borderlandz-experimental-version <<<

BorderlandZ/Experimental is updated in the ModLaucher @Sphereii so please hit Pre-Sync Mod on the Mod Page first before playing!

Dedicated Server : All needed Files are already included in the above noted Installation methods. Just copy these files onto Server and you should be okay.

!! EXP3 IS NOT SAVE-GAME COMPATIBLE

WITH PRIOR VERSIONS !!

Join BorderlandZ Discord Server,

Great Community, Modders and Players welcome,

https://discord.gg/ZZRVATG

If you have Questions, want to read the latest News, then check it out!

HINT : Hit F1 to bring up the console, then type

"gfx pp enable 0" to disable postprocessing for a huge FPS boost!

Genial, muchas gracias por el gran trabajo que estلs haciendo.

Me gusta la idea del visor para ver los Hitbar.

Saludos.

thanx!

I had downloaded the update from the mod launcher yesterday, and was wondering why I couldn't scrap my firearms. I thought it was something you did on purpose for whatever reason. Is that fixed in this new update?

that was already the case in former BorderlandZ versions. Yes, it's on purpose.

Weapons are meant to be found, bought and sold, no scraping or crafting for them.

Good day Rucky

I Think this a Bad ideal for this Mod .. because how it works: Quote:

What's new in the 0.2.4Exp3 update:

•Changed Trader even further to 06:00 - 20:00, Really guys, no camping at traders! "Next Big Update will probably remove Trader-Protection!"

Also .. I don't know how you can camp at Trader .. Because they "Z" Can jump the fence and the Trader Kicks you out at Closing.

Just my thoughts … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

EDIT: PS .. Just after I took the screen shot .. I had another roaming horde come by .. and .. Finally got the Last Screamer Boss

I absolutely love this mod! But, how come if I have the gunzerker personality I never get a pill or anything to get my rage thing? Do I get one with that? Does it only boost my gunslinger? I dont know but now I wish i got the turret one.

I absolutely love this mod! But, how come if I have the gunzerker personality I never get a pill or anything to get my rage thing? Do I get one with that? Does it only boost my gunslinger? I dont know but now I wish i got the turret one.

this here is an old video, much has already changed, but perhaps it can help you :

Most probably you just haven't put ONE point in...

Archived