BorderlandZ - Let's get the Fun back to GunFighting and Looting!

rucky

Good Day Rucky

I gave the Experimental a shot yesterday .. all went well .. but on a personal note .. I think they are running way to much for dead people, Stable feels better on how much they run .. Just my thoughts for now, so far.

Have a good weekend … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Good Day Rucky

I gave the Experimental a shot yesterday .. all went well .. but on a personal note .. I think they are running way to much for dead people, Stable feels better on how much they run .. Just my thoughts for now, so far.

Have a good weekend … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

haven't changed the speed of the zombies...

but I will compare that.

You have checked the "speed" settings in the Options during Load or new game? they get sometimes screwed up sadly and need to be reassigned (that is change then change back)...

edit: just checked, the zombie speed isn't changed, only BOSSES got an upgrade, though not speed wise, only in their hitpoints and damage against non earth blocks...

but I've heard you.

Rucky

What I meant is that more of them are running or seems to be .. in my game anyway .. compared to the stable version.

Almost everyone starts running as soon as they see me .. from the special groups .. the Vanilla ones seem to be about the same, mostly walkers.

On the options I have all set to Walk .. and .. that is a personal thing .. Dead things shouldn't be able to run .. LOL ..

But will play the Default version as the Game is set up.

Have a good weekend and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

PS: I do wish the Youtubers would do more justice to the Mod .. so many of them are making a mess of things .. Just my Opinion and me being 74 can say that :smile-new:

EDIT: 05/04/19 .. Anyway .. just to do pickup (take) on motorcycle .. and .. leave the others as non-pickup. ??

Game was running fine yesterday, today started the game and got this message in the launcher.

No Scripts or Patches found. Not running SDX.

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile 7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml

Got any ideas how to correct?

Thanks

Game was running fine yesterday, today started the game and got this message in the launcher.

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile 7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml

Thanks

That is just part of the Mod Launcher telling you what it is doing .. as long as it was just a message at the bottom of load order … I get that on all 7d2d games from the launcher. Think it had something to do with latest update for launcher.

Did Game load and run OK .. correct .. OR .. did you have any issues with game .. if you had an issue .. check with Sphereii .. Just a thought

Thanks

That is just part of the Mod Launcher telling you what it is doing .. as long as it was just a message at the bottom of load order … I get that on all 7d2d games from the launcher. Think it had something to do with latest update for launcher.

Did Game load and run OK .. correct .. OR .. did you have any issues with game .. if you had an issue .. check with Sphereii .. Just a thought

All good @Bellatori, BorderlandZ is NOT a SDX Mod, though it has a modified DLL included.

For me anything works as it should, do you have problems running the Mod?

@gpcstargate to your last question (post prior to this), I will try to find a way to make it better customizable if a vehicle can be picked up again or not. Though this will be first 0.3, and not 0.2.4...

Greetings!

Sorry I forgot to tell you that the game won't launch after clicking the "play" button and that is the message I am getting.

just checked myself, had no problem.

verify that it does not use EAC...

Sorry I forgot to tell you that the game won't launch after clicking the "play" button and that is the message I am getting.

If game won't run .. then you might want to check in with Sphereii about it.

Also .. just wondering how many days are you at or were at ____ . Experimental or Stable ?? …….. You might have gotten a corrupt file, some how .. still easy to do in experimental, with all that is going on and the combo of added mods that are added to this game.

Just a couple of thoughts … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

EDIT .. When was the last time you Pre-sync the game and you should not get that message until you are loading game to Play (After hitting the Play mod icon)

I was at 16 days and playing Stable. I did not get a day 14 horde doubt that has anything to do with this just to let you know. The message showed up at bottom after clicking the "play" button. Other than first time pre-sync only once. I have un-installed the mod and the launcher, cleared the registry of any entries.

Ok just tried again and still get "Checking for SDX...

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile 7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml"

Sad I was enjoying the mod greatly guess I am lucky to have 3 Youtube videos in backlog to show. If you figure out whats up let me know I'd continue playing and making videos for my channel.

Thanks

I was at 16 days and playing Stable. I did not get a day 14 horde doubt that has anything to do with this just to let you know. The message showed up at bottom after clicking the "play" button. Other than first time pre-sync only once. I have un-installed the mod and the launcher, cleared the registry of any entries.

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile 7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml"

Sad I was enjoying the mod greatly guess I am lucky to have 3 Youtube videos in backlog to show. If you figure out whats up let me know I'd continue playing and making videos for my channel.

Thanks

Again, that message does not indicate any error.

Let's try something.

On the starting screen you will see

Installed Mods:

> BorderlandZ Stable [Go To] [Play] [uninstall]

When you hit [Go To] you will see the Mods Page where you can see a Button

[Log Files]

Please upload the Log file (or the latest entries).

Also on this page you will see [ ] Use EAC, again, make sure it is NOT activated!

Next:

On top of this page you will see the installation directory of 7DTD and BorderlandZ, and it will read something like

C:\Alpha17\BorderlandZ\BorderlandZ_Stable

Now Open Windows Explorer and navigate there, and then navigate to Sub-directory "7DaysToDie_Data"

There you will find some files called

output_log__2019-05-01__11-45-12.txt

or similar, open the last one and copy the content here

thank you!

ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Class 'BlockSnowFill, Mods' not found!)

You have some other Mods installed.

THIS is the Problem.

As I said, please DO NOT use other Mods with BorderlandZ as this is not compatible!

Sorry.

edit:..... wait....

INF Version: Alpha 16.4 (b8) Compatibility Version: Alpha 16.4, Build: Windows 64 Bit

16.4 ??

edit2: uhm... yes....

2018-01-01T11:40:35 684.447 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

not the error, but the Date.....

I think you have copied the wrong output_log file from the wrong directory....

OK I hope this is what you are asking for, thanks in advance for the help.

I personally .. Don't see anything about A 17.2 in that log file .. only A16 .4 .. I would sure hope you have a version of A17.2 on your system some where and it's just not showing up.

This MOD and Many others ARE Only using A17.2 now …… AND ….. A18 will be out in a couple of months we hope. (IF You try again .. don't install any other mods with BorderlandZ)

I did see Comsenmod .. the Christmas mod on there.

AND THIS IS the Mod Launcher checking files and should be on games launched by it at the end. (After hitting Play)

OK I hope this is what you are asking for, thanks in advance for the help.

I think you got the wrong output log .. that was the Launcher output log.

Go to your drive that has the launcher in it .. I noticed "D" if that is where the Launcher is putting the 7d2d Games in .. You will find 2 folders .. 1 _ large print "Mod Launcher" and should be .. 1 _ small print "mod launcher" with a folder that say's ( alpha 17 ) and that should be the game folder .. open it .. AND .. you should see all 7d2d Modlets that you have on the launcher ..

Go to the BorderlandZ folder .. open .. Go to the 7d2d_Data folder .. open .. About half way down you will see the ( output_log.txt ) file .. Right click and make a copy .. OR .. how you normally make copies to a folder on your desk top. That is the Game output log that Rucky is looking for.

Hope this helps … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Something bothers me if you running Window 10 is this info:

2018-01-01T11:29:17 6.381 INF System information:

2018-01-01T11:29:17 6.382 INF OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit

2018-01-01T11:29:17 6.382 INF CPU: Intel® Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (cores: 8)

2018-01-01T11:29:17 6.382 INF RAM: 24526 MB

2018-01-01T11:29:17 6.382 INF GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8096 MB)

2018-01-01T11:29:17 6.383 INF Graphics API: Direct3D 9.0c [nvldumdx.dll 23.21.13.8813] (shader level 3.0)

When was the Last time you Updated your Drivers .. ??

Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] is what you should be running.

LOL, I did a complete clean re-install of 7dtd 17.2 is what shows in the corner. I had used some modlets previously but after a clean re-install should not those be gone?

I'm going to play around cleaning again, drivers just updated 3 days ago, no new Windows patch.

Thanks for you help if I get it running I'll let you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Drivers updated 3 days ago.

LOL, I did a complete clean re-install of 7dtd 17.2 is what shows in the corner. I had used some modlets previously but after a clean re-install should not those be gone?

I'm going to play around cleaning again, drivers just updated 3 days ago, no new Windows patch.

Thanks for you help if I get it running I'll let you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Drivers updated 3 days ago.

Might be a little late … But did you clean the App's file and registry .. Mod launcher has a bad habit of leaving old files sometimes ..

When .. I Do a cleaning I .. check the App's ( Local - and - Roaming ) for stuff just to make sure and I also use " CCLeaner " to check .. there is a Free version that works well.

OK been playing for about 30 minutes keeping my fingers crossed. Did a complete un_install of all programs, deleted folders again, cleared registry entries for launcher, 7dtd and borderlandz. Yes I did check the roaming, local folders. Reinstalled everything from Steam, then the launcher, install mod from launcher. And it is running fine as I can tell. I had made a copy of my save game and profile night before so at least I didn't lose the progress.

Many, many thanks for the help. Not sure what I might have missed the first go through but all seems well now.

Hey guys has anyone got a dedicated server going for borderlandz I cant seem to get mine going at all

Hi Rambojoz,

this is the correct way to get the Server running:

1. Fresh Installation of 7DTD on Server AND Client

2. Install BorderlandZ 0.2.4x on Client
    You can do this either by using the ModLauncher > Experimental OR
    https://gitlab.com/rucky70/borderlandz-experimental-version

3. Copy all files from Mods/* onto the Server (same folder)

4. Copy all files from Data/Config/* onto the Server (same folder)

5. Copy all files from 7DaysToDie_Data/Managed/* onto the Server into 7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed

Also, DO NOT USE OTHER Mods with BorderlandZ!

Hope you can get it working!

I would also like the ability to pick up vehicles again. It would suck if you got one stuck somewhere and couldn't get it out. Plus it'd be better if you could ride the big helicopter while carrying the roadhog in your backpack, land the helicopter outside of town, and then use the roadhogs to travel within the town. Then pack up the roadhogs and fly across the world in the helicopter again. Just my thoughts...

I looked at the files some, but I couldn't find where to set the vehicles as pick-uppable...

that's a DLL change.

planned for 0.3 is to make it "customizable", not yet sure how, but I will find a way...

so @other Players, what do you think about that?

can vehicles be taken or not ?

Archived