BorderlandZ - Let's get the Fun back to GunFighting and Looting!

rucky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28932[/ATTACH]

this is photo and you see 100%

could you please attach your log file?

then I can see what is wrong.

either this or I will not answer you anymore. hundrets no thousands of players already played this mod, all got it working.

if you don't want it, your choice.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I started playing this mod with some friends and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it.

However there is one thing that I haven't realized yet... when I'm hit by zombies and the screen becomes black and white and message appears "Run for your life" even if I take one first aid or a bandage i end up dying so what do i have to do so i don't die?

Best regards,

Luis

Hello,

I started playing this mod with some friends and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it.

However there is one thing that I haven't realized yet... when I'm hit by zombies and the screen becomes black and white and message appears "Run for your life" even if I take one first aid or a bandage i end up dying so what do i have to do so i don't die?

Best regards,

Luis

I can help with that one. Just try your hardest to kill a zombie, and you'll get a burst of health. And another tip: It's best to have some kind of scope on your weapons to counter the blurry screen.

I can help with that one. Just try your hardest to kill a zombie, and you'll get a burst of health. And another tip: It's best to have some kind of scope on your weapons to counter the blurry screen.

This one has repeatedly seemed a bit buggy to me, in that it doesn't seem to factor in health packs used during a fight. I mean that if I'm taking damage and I use a health pack, the plug-in seems to count the damage cumulatively while not factoring in that I never went below some value - maybe 40%.

I understand that once Fight For Your Life is triggered, health packs won't and shouldn't help. But if I'm healing and my health is going up, maybe rising past 50%, it doesn't make sense that while I'm healing it goes into Fight For Your Life mode.

hI,

today I was climbing the stairs of a building when a zombie appeared and hit me several times i killed him but I couldn't survive the "Run for your life"... so I'm not sure if that's how you say it.

the screen becomes black and white and I have 32 of health I applied a bandage but suddenly the health went down to death there was only that zombie.

Hello jetta!

yes it is like CrypticGirls says.

First (I had to laugh a bit sorry), it's called "Fight for your Life", not "Run...", as you can't run not even move anymore.

It's another mechanic from the Borderlands-Game I tried to adopt for this Mod.

https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Crippled

Now the Mechanic might not yet be fully fleshed out, as this Mod is still in early Development.

In the next version there are two changes made:

1) You will still be able to move very slowly so you can try to move a bit (especially around corners) when there is no Zombie or Animal around you.

2) There will be a very expensive and very rare "Adrenaline Shot" medic which will bring you back into life, for the case when there is no other Zombie or animal around

But for the majority of cases,

you need to kill SOMETHING, either a Zombie or an Animal.

Health packs do not help you in this case.

Hope this helps.

(for your example you gave,

this can be a timing problem of these involved Buffs.

The probem is when Buffs activate and trigger, there is mostly a 2 second interval where this happens every time.

So when you kill something with only 1 second left on your "Fight for your life" timer it "can" be it does not trigger it in time.

I will try to find a Solution to this.)

• 4 weeks later...

Good day Rucky

Just wondering .. You will Updating this for A 18 _ once it has gone Stable ??

Do enjoy playing this mod

Thank you

10/15/19 .. Edit .. Did you Pull the BorderlandZ Mod from the Mod Launcher ???? It is no longer there and My Saved Game is gone. (never mind, I think it was a launcher issue, it's back)

WHAT'S UP

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I've somehow lost my Gunzerking pill/bottle, and I am no longer able to use the Gunzerking skill...

Is there any way to get the Gunzerking pill/bottle back?

Thanks,

if you don't how .. here (after in game) … hit [ F1 ] on the key board when the command window opens type ...… [ cm ] ….. then hit enter

………… that is all it is to it. now go into character window and it will be on the top right [ index tap U ] or you should be able to use the [ U ] key to open it. This opens all the buildable items and supplies in game.

if you don't how .. here (after in game) … hit [ F1 ] on the key board when the command window opens type ...… [ cm ] ….. then hit enter

………… that is all it is to it. now go into character window and it will be on the top right [ index tap U ] or you should be able to use the [ U ] key to open it. This opens all the buildable items and supplies in game.

Worked like a charm! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

i tried to play this mod recently. with the mod launcher the game starts and screen goes black and stays there. i had to force close it. i tried to download the mod from here and went to extract it and got alot of errors with some of the modlets saying path too long. anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
This mod dead? haven't updated mod for A18. 7D2D mods launcher seen much less mods on A18 than A17 lots mods.

I think it might be for Now at least .. Rucky hasn't been on since Sept 2019 .. He might update once the TFP have done a couple more updates to Game … All this is _ was is a Bunch of mods put together to work with each other and Done well.

Archived