Highope's Modlets

Highope

Today i uploaded almost all of these mods except the regrow trees one and since than my server takes hours to let met join.  Do i have something more to do than just upload these modfolders in my Mods Folder in root directory ? I just have the Mod Dungeons Block additional to them.

Edited by brownrecordz (see edit history)

1 minute ago, brownrecordz said:

Today i uploaded almost all of these mods except the regrow trees one and since than my server takes hours to let met join. Do i have something more to do than just upload these modfolders in my Mods Folder in root directory ? I just have the Mod Dungeons Block additional to them.

i think all will work

Hey thank you for your quick answer. I agree and i appreciate the good work. But i need to fugire out why my server wont let me in since uploading the mods. Maybe i need to delete all of them except custom materials and check after every upload. But maybe there is another thing to to than just uploading them into modfolders that i dont know. Is this true ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

have you tested your starter quest mod on a server with other mods?

for example your last update (few weeks back) would not work with this combination:

these are the mods I am using: -- 1CSMM_Patrons -- Allocs_CommandExtensions -- Allocs_CommonFunc -- Allocs_WebAndMapRendering -- BCManager -- DeepPockets -- GrassCutter -- ServerTools -- War3zuk ReGrow Vehicles

clicking the note would give an object out of reference scrolling like crazy in the player console.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Gessolin said:

Hallo

habe gerade diesen Mod

Admin / Player Decor + Blöcke / Gegenstände

nutzen

Einzigartiges Glas mit Lichteffekten und viel mehr Rewirkungen.  Admin Batterie + Bank etc!

ALLE EINZELHEITEN

A18 2.4

geladen und unter A.19 versucht ..... leider ohne Erfolg 😒

Diesen Mod habe ich bereits auf einem Server mit A19 gesehen.

Nun meine Frage: "Gibt es eine Möglichkeit diese A18 Mod auf meinem A19 Server zum Laufen zu bringen?"

Gruß

Hello

just got this mod

Admin / Player Decor + Blocks / Items

use

Unique glass with light effects and many more effects. Admin battery + bank etc!

ALL THE DETAILS

A18 2.4

loaded and tried under A.19 ..... unfortunately without success 😒

I have already seen this mod on a server with A19.

Now my question: "Is there a way to get this A18 Mod to work on my A19 server?"

greeting

Edited by Gessolin (see edit history)

Hi Slava

Unfortunately it does not work 😒😒 ... this message appears

image.png.ba9753905ef727ee25ae067bd20e82b2.png

and the server stops. Server has to be stopped in order to restart it. After removing the mod, the server starts normally again.

Do you or anyone have any ideas ??????

Greeting