Highope's Modlets

Highope

• 2 weeks later...
Nice mods Highope.

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have released a new update for tree respawner. High lvl players are still abusing drop rate for trees and planting so many. I reduced % so you get 1-2 seed every maybe 30+ tree kill. Some servers have mentioned this before we lowered it down but now at high lvl with perks they bypass the %. This is bullet proof. lowered give back % rate. no more tree farming abuse =) it's set to 10% chance and tested works great!

Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

So i started working on my mods pack modlet and also breaking down the xpack into separate modlets. putting a hold on boss mod which is ready but waiting for a18 so i can use some of the new stuff from that too =)

updated the xpack the quest descriptions made it more clearer where you must craft certain things.

have a good one!

So i started working on my mods pack modlet and also breaking down the xpack into separate modlets. putting a hold on boss mod which is ready but waiting for a18 so i can use some of the new stuff from that too =)

updated the xpack the quest descriptions made it more clearer where you must craft certain things.

have a good one!

Great :)