Highope's Modlets

Highope

Any way to get water blocks to respawn immediately or quickly? Adding the growth.rate value to something under 60, etc.. I don't know this modding system, but I know enough of what to look for. Thought this might have been attempted already before I mess with it.

Any way to get water blocks to respawn immediately or quickly? Adding the growth.rate value to something under 60, etc.. I don't know this modding system, but I know enough of what to look for. Thought this might have been attempted already before I mess with it.

yep msg me on discord

Just put this on my Server, everything works fine, but it said the Wolf was supposed to spawn within 10 blocks... it was 650m away. And the Wolf WILL NOT follow me outside the POI I found it at. It will folllow me perfectly inside, but once I get to the barrier it just stays there.

EDIT: It actually seems to be that the wolf just doesn't move if there are enemies around.

I guess the reason the Wolf follows us (the player) is because it sees us as an enemy but doesn't attack, and when enemies are around, it attacks them instead of following the player.

I could be wrong but thats what I feel.

Edited by jerseyetr (see edit history)

hmm are they not respawning for you at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Just put this on my Server, everything works fine, but it said the Wolf was supposed to spawn within 10 blocks... it was 650m away. And the Wolf WILL NOT follow me outside the POI I found it at. It will folllow me perfectly inside, but once I get to the barrier it just stays there.

EDIT: It actually seems to be that the wolf just doesn't move if there are enemies around.

I guess the reason the Wolf follows us (the player) is because it sees us as an enemy but doesn't attack, and when enemies are around, it attacks them instead of following the player.

I could be wrong but thats what I feel.

Make sure you have correct version. The wolf follows ya everywhere and attacks near by enemies. send me a shout on discord and ill check it out Highope#9700

- - - Updated - - -

I'm finding that vehicles and trees respawn quite nicely, but boulders do not. Could some other modlet be over riding this one?

boulders should respawn nicely as well send me a shout on discord ill come and see what's happening on your end.

Highope#9700

DECOR MOD: --> - new admin block invisible and no movement collision added so now you can make floating builds. Also added new material so make sure you UPDATE CUSTOM MATERIAL!<--- thx =)

- planter torch fixed no more fire stacking heh

➡️**IMPORTANT/CRITICAL MODS UPDATE ** - ** DECOR / NAKED / WIKI**

- NUDE PLAYER MOD making bodies invisible. FIXED

- DECOR mod added new invisible block careful using it

- DECOR mod fixed admin blocks breakable now by admin tool

- DECOR mod fire place fire updated looks more sexier

- WIKI mod recipe fixed.

**RELEASED RELEASED RELEASED**