(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

Hello

I just noticed a nasty bug on the mod
For example, you take a military vehicle, you enter it, you let the Zs hit it to put it at 0, and once the vehicle is out of use, you shoot it with a weapon and you take xp indefinitely. , as long as you pull you take xp

Just tried and could not repro this. Shot it until it was 3-4%, let a zombie hit it down to 0%, got out and unloaded on it with an M60 and it blew up. Got 100xp I think.

Tried again and got it to work. Not sure why it didn't do it the first time. BUT, I also tried it with the vanilla 4x4 and it did the same thing. So it seems to be a game bug, not my mod. I would advise you to go post it in the bug forums so TFP can take a look at it.

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

40 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Um, why would I do that? If you want those vehicles, just download those mods...

I try and keep most of my vehicles to ones that make sense to the game. Those are cool, but don't suit the game in my opinion.

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

XMHTj4w.jpg

Love the mod from my A19.3 playthrough, this time I'm trying out Undead Legacy overhaul on A20. Both mods are playing nice, except UL adds its own fuel items

ulmAmmoFuelGasoline

ulmAmmoFuelGasolineBarrel

and does away with the old ones,

ammoGasCan

ammoGasCanBundle

Im hoping it should be as simple as changing/adding the reference for what item the game sees as fuel however cant seem to locate which line is being referred to for accepted fuel item. Hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction of which .xml likely contains that value.

Edited by Sgt_Wookie92 (see edit history)

I think you need to make that change in entityclasses. Need to add something like

<property name="Consumables" value="ulmAmmoFuelGasoline,ulmAmmoFuelGasolineBarrel"/>

to each vehicle. And I think in vehicles, each one needs

<passive_effect name="VehicleCargoCapacity" operation="base_set" value="1000"/>

Just from what I gathered from others asking. Haven't tested myself, so ymmv.

Can't yet. I haven't updated the individual mods. I spent today cleaning up a lot of the vehicles so dyes wouldn't affect the entire vehicle. Still not 100% perfect, but good enough. Fixing to push that update and then it's time for bed. Maybe I'll get to the separate mods tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, lexus1206 said:

They only work with the A19. Why would I ask him!

Why don't you ask the original author on Nexus though? It clearly wasn't made by Bdubyah, so why are you asking Bdubyah when you should be asking the original author if they would be so kind to update their mod for A20?

^^That. I have enough to fix/do with my own @%$#. I can't be bothered maintaining other mods. Plus, if you looked into it, you could make that mod work in a20 in just a few minutes as it likely just needs a few xml changes to work correctly.

And no, I'm not walking you through it or doing it for you.

1 hour ago, lexus1206 said:

They only work with the A19. Why would I ask him!

Looking at the nexus file download for the GTR's they were updated on 7th December ...  1 whole month ago  !!!

But yeah these are done by another known vehicle modder  Jbear aka JonathanS1985 (Good yeah btw :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1667?tab=files

Ragsy!!

• bdubyah changed the title to (A20/A19) bdubyah's modlets

Hey everyone,

just installed the buggy mod for A20 but it doesn't show up any recipe for making chassis and accessories to make it. Am i missing something here ? It's my favorite vehicle so far and would like to add it to my game. 

thanks for helping me out !

Okay guys, here is the Wasteland update for A20! Just note that this mod should be considered an overhaul now as it has a lot of changes that will conflict with other mods. So do not expect any other mods to work with this, and do not come here saying my mod doesn't work if using other mods with it. Run it by itself and if there are issues, then please let me know. :)

And obviously, this will require a new game to function properly. And EAC MUST BE OFF!

The Wasteland
Updated to 2.5, for A20
Download at Git or Nexus

-----FIXED/CHANGED-----
**EAC MUST BE OFF**
-Added: Attribute/Perk Overhaul, READ the green note you spawn with
-Added: Default backpack is now 60 slots, starts with 30 free slots, 30 encumbrance slots unlocked through perks/mods (Thanks to Khaine for letting me use his 60BBM mod <3)
-Added: Ability to level up crafting level of a single item by reading multiple schematics for the item, maxes out at quality level 5 this way
-Added: Broken versions of all non-primitive guns/bows that can be used to craft a working item with less parts needed
-Added: Glock 19 and Micro Roni pistols
-Added: Semi Auto Crossbow
-Added: Cattleprod spear
-Added: Mutant Scorpionfly, with new foods made from it
-Added: Snowberry can be farmed like other crops
-Added: Drink/Food using Snowberry and Super Corn
-Added: More normal armor mods and Power Armor mods
-Added: Drugs
-Added: Plasma weapon mods
-Added: More serious heatstroke/cold/pneumonia buffs
-Added: Powered variants of the new roll up doors, with 2 relay blocks that hide wires to use with them
-Added: Bicycle block that will give you a complete bicycle when picked up, is a rare spawn in place of some of the sedan/bus/work truck spawns
-Added: Vehicle mod support

-Changed: A20 Vanilla pipe weapons may only use the basic ammo(No HP/AP) and now require a workbench
-Changed: Vanilla pipe pistol switched to use .44 magnum ammo
-Changed: Vanilla pipe machine gun switched to use 9mm ammo, increased reload time, decreased rate of fire
-Changed: New lever action rifle now uses .44 magnum instead of 7.62
-Changed: Slightly lowered amount of RNG on items
-Changed: Increased death penalty that reduces max health by 3 for each death, up to 45, for an ingame week
-Changed: Infection gets worse much quicker(was 7 hours to hit 100%, now ~4 hours)
-Changed: Trader POIs no longer have protection (Protect Jen!) (Thanks to Khaine for the patch. <3)
-Changed: Reworked custom doors to hopefully help sync issues
-Changed: Armor now degrades twice as fast
-Changed: Repair Kits don't repair nearly as much
-Changed: Most weapons now use their parts to repair where it makes sense
-Changed: Some weapons have new sounds
-Changed: Nerfed gas crafting/vehicle usage increased
-Changed: Lowered amount of gas salvaged from cars
-Changed: Reduced ammo loot from zombies
-Changed: Reduced misc loot in trash
-Changed: Vending machines nerfed, less items, restock every 3 days
-Changed: Various trader inventory tweaks
-Changed: Rad Z will slow the speed of radiation poisoning for its duration
-Changed: Power armor pieces are now dye pieces that install into Power Armor Frame armor parts
-Changed: Full set of Power Armor will partially negate encumbrance debuff
-Fixed: Missing loc/icon for rad food buff
-Fixed: Various loc errors
-Fixed: Missing UnlockedBy values
-Fixed: Missing AltTypeIcons on some books
-Fixed: Rad-B-Gone showing rad screen effects when taken without rad poisoning
-Fixed: Missing colliders on some custom zeds for vehicle collisions
-Fixed: Oil Filter Suppressor on 10mm Revolver not following reload animation
-Fixed: Cop NRE when trying to target bandits

On Git and Nexus now. Might be on the launcher, but haven't checked.

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

On 8/24/2020 at 2:03 AM, bdubyah said:

The Wasteland:

Reveal hidden contents

This is the A19 versions of Nuka Colas and Wasteland Weapons, combined into one mod.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raider NPCs. Melee and ranged variants of each. Also a boss variant. High health, high damage resistance. Regular guys drop loot like zombies, at a slightly higher rate. Boss guys have their own loot drop, at a 50% rate. They aren't perfect, but do well enough to present a challenge. They are mostly used in the new POIs, but they do have a small chance to spawn out in the wild.

Soldier NPCs. Similar stats and locations as the Raiders.

Mutant NPCs. Melee mutants that pack a punch. These can be in a few POIs, or out roaming the land. They can be in hordes as well.

Modified over 20 POIs to have Raiders, Soldiers, or Mutants instead of zeds. They are just slightly tweaked vanilla prefabs to make them not stand out. ;) They have similar loot to the vanilla POIs, with a few changes. They are full of enemies usually though, so be prepared. They are almost all quest options, with one a Tier 2, and most of them being Tier 4, with a couple being Tier 5. These are a good way to find energy ammo as well.

Power Armor. Thanks to Snufkin, I now have Power Armor. Comes in several different paint schemes. Can only be looted form Power Armor Stands located in random POIs, which are only lootable one time each. Repairs with special repair kits. Has unique mods that can be found in loot.

The mod now also includes the Nuka Factory prefab, so you don't need to use the separate files. You find the Factory, you might be able to learn the recipes!

If you've installed the prefab manually before, or have Compopack installed, make sure to delete those files so the modlet version loads!

There is also now a Vault 101 POI! Should spawn when generating a new world. Tier 5 quest location.

I also have included a mutant specific POI by arramus, the Behemoth's Abode! Should spawn when generating a new world.

They mostly spawn well in RWG, and I've included the info I think is necessary to make them work with NitroGen. Let me know if it isn't right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take your pick from the classic Nuka Cola, Nuka Cherry, Nuka Quartz, or the ever rare Nuka Quantum!

Each drink has its own buff. May cause certain side effects...

Can be looted almost any place normal water is found, but is very rare.
Also can be available in regular vending machines, so make sure to check
every one you find! Will give back a bottlecap when you drink one.

They can also be placed down as a block, similar to the torch, so you can use their warm, radiated light to see your
surroundings.

Sunset Sarsaparilla has been added. Similar effects and loot locations to Nuka Cola.

The Nuka Grenade, which can be crafted using Nuka Quantums.

The Bottlecap Minewhich is crafted from loot only lunchboxes and bottlecaps from Nukas. These
lunchboxes can also be placed down and used as storage. Can't pick them
back up though!

Nuka Vending Machine, which has a working and broken variant. They are added to the
placeholder block, so any POI that uses it has a chance to get one of
them instead of the regular machines. Won't work on existing saves though.

Sunset Sarsaparilla Vending Machine, which has a working and broken variant. They are added to the
placeholder block, so any POI that uses it has a chance to get one of
them instead of the regular machines. Won't work on existing saves though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melee Weapons:

Non-craftable. Found only in loot. Most are fairly weak, and break easily. Most repair with their dominant material, not repair kits. Gets bonuses from corresponding perks(Deep Cuts, Pummel Pete, etc.)

Banjo - Attacks like a light sledgehammer. Play some notes with a power attack!

Baton - Attacks like a club.

Cleaver - Attacks like a knife.

Crowbar - Attacks like a club.

Cuestick - Attacks like a spear. Power attack is just a stronger thrust.

Nail Board - Attacks like a sledgehammer.

Pipe Hammer - Attacks like a club.

Pipe Wrench - Attacks like a club.

Rebar Club - Attacks like a slow sledgehammer. Massive stamina usage, but very high damage.

Rolling Pin - Attacks like a club. Make Grandma proud!

Supa Sledge - Attacks like a sledgehammer. Keep a good grip on it!

Tire Iron - Attacks like a club.

Legendary Melee:

The Break - Custom pool cue. 

Duke's Judgement - Unique Supa Sledge.

Mad Bean's Club - Homemade club.

Navezgane Slugger - Unique baseball bat.

Open Breaker - Custom made heavy weapon.

Pipe Guns:

Fairly weak and has a low durability. Affected by appropriate perks.

Pipe Pistol - Simple homemade pistol. Low durability. Regular 9mm only.

Pipe Rifle - Crude rifle. Starts out as a short barrel. Low durability. Regular 9mm only.

Pipe Shotgun -
Pipes and some bolts. The Shotgun starts as a basic short barrel, single shot version which you can craft into a long barrel version at a workbench. Reload animations for the Shotguns are in, but the hands can't be fixed AFAIK. Regular shells only.

The pipe guns will break once they degrade!!!

Current weapon mods available:

Oil Filter Suppressor - Usable on the Pipe Pistol and Rifle, and most vanilla weapons. Can be wrenched from cars and in some loot. Big though, and limits ADS effectiveness. Slight loss of range and damage and also adds a small
increase to degradation of the weapon due to increased blowback.

Extended Mag - For the Pipe Pistol and Rifle. Doubles the pistol and rifle capacity, also actually shows on the gun, unlike vanilla. Only works on pipe guns.

Long Barrel - Versions for both the rifle and shotgun. This adds a longer barrel, increasing effective range. Makes hip fire more unwieldy, and also slightly increase weapon degradation. Works as a
mod for the rifle, used as a recipe ingredient for the shotgun.

Cylinder Mag - Can be used on long or short pipe shotguns. Ups the shell capacity to 4 rounds.

Homemade Flashlight - Custom attachment for all WW guns, and most vanilla weapons. Simple flashlight and duct tape. Not as effective as the regular weapon light mod.
Energy Weapons:

These scale with Advanced Engineering.

Laser Pistol - Rare military sidearm. Can be rarely found or crafted once a schematic is read. Accepts all laser attachments except the scope. Uses Energy Cells. Ammo has small chance to cause "Disintegration".

Laser Shotgun - Rare military firearm. Can be rarely found or crafted once a schematic is read.  Uses Shotgun Microfusion Cells. Ammo has small chance to cause "Disintegration".

Laser Rifle - Rare military firearm. Can be rarely found or crafted once a schematic is read. Accepts all laser attachments except the scope. Uses Microfusion Cells. Ammo has small chance to cause "Disintegration".

Plasma Pistol - Experimental military weaponry. Can be rarely found or crafted once a schematic is read.  Uses Plasma Energy Cells. Ammo has small chance to cause "Disintegration".

Plasma Rifle
- Experimental military weaponry. Can be rarely found or crafted once a schematic is read.  Uses Plasma Microfusion Cells. Ammo has small chance to cause "Disintegration".

Laser Weapon Mods:

Overcharged Capacitor - Increases damage output as well as magazine size. Slight degradation increase.

Laser Focuser - Increase damage slightly. Moderate increase to Max Range and Damage Falloff Range. Slight degradation increase.

Laser Splitter - Increase damage slightly. Fires 2 beams at once. Slight spread when hip firing, but can be accurate when ADS firing. Slight degradation
increase.

Laser Scope - Adds a scope. Only for the Laser Rifle. Slight damage increase. Works well with the Focuser.

Other guns:

10mm Pistol - Slightly more powerful than basic 9mm weapons. HP and AP rounds are learned from the same book as 9mm rounds. Schematic or loot only.

10mm Revolver - Slightly more powerful than basic 9mm weapons. HP and AP rounds are learned from the same book as 9mm rounds. Schematic or loot only.

10mm SMG - Slightly more powerful than basic 9mm weapons. HP and AP rounds are learned from the same book as 9mm rounds. Schematic or loot only.

Railway Rifle - If those puny bullets aren't cutting it, craft this bad boy and show them who's boss! Schematic or loot only.

FatMan Launcher - Only available in loot. Launches any mini mukes you come across and maybe something else... Loot only.

Lever Action Rifle - Old rifle, chambered in .44 Magnum. Crafts with hunting rifle parts. Accepts 8x scopes. Unlocks with the Dead Eye perk, level 3, or schematic.

Triple Barrel Shotgun - Quality, custom shotgun. Good room clearing weapon. Unlocks with the Boomstick perk, level 3, or schematic.

Combat Shotgun - Military-grade shotgun. Good room clearing weapon. Schematic or loot only.

Service Rifle - Old military infantry rifle. Loot only.

Heavy Sniper- Old 7.62 military rifle. Comes with a scope. High damage, semi-auto. Unlocks with the Dead Eye perk, level 5, or schematic.

Incinerator - Highly modified military flamethrower. Uses custom ammo. Launches molotov-like projectiles. Schematic or loot only.

Flare Gun
- Survival flare gun. The gun itself it loot only but you can craft more flares.

Schematics are rare loot or a quest reward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosives:

Nuka Grenade - Powerful grenade. Unlocks with the Demolitions Expert perk.

Cryo Grenade - Powerful grenade. Damages and slows enemies. Unlocks with the Demolitions Expert perk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legendary Guns:

Silent But Deadly - Custom pistol. Comes with a silencer. Higher capacity.

Long Distance - Unique rifle. Has a 4x scope. Higher dismemberment chance.

Firestarter - Quality homemade shotgun. Single shot. Very high limb dismemberment. Accepts all shells and applies Dragon's Breath to them.

Lincoln's Repeater - .44 Magnum lever action rifle. Able to penetrate multiple targets. High dismemberment. Accepts 8x scopes.

Maria - 9mm. High capacity. Moderate dismemberment. Accepts a reflex sight.

Pew Pew- Higher damage and magazine capacity.

AER-15 Prototype - Unique prototype variant of the laser rifle. Higher damage per beam and shoots 5 rounds in one trigger pull. Hip fire behaves more like a
shotgun while aimed fire allows heavy damage to a single target.

Alien Blaster- Wait, what?

Cryolator- Custom made weapon that damages and slows enemies. Affected enemies move slower and take more damage. Critical hit freeze enemies. Very rare ammo that can only be looted.

Arizona Campaign Scout Rifle - Modified Heavy Sniper.

Le Fusil Terribles - Absolutely terrible shotgun. Don't use this.

Can be found in certain loot. Also can be a quest reward. Very rare.
Legendary weapons won't permanently break.

L6HRzkn.png

BYSOkCk.png

DuO104T.png

UWLZSXH.png

uJLVfyi.png

if43Zvk.png

vFciUHU.png

NyLZqKZ.png

v3ruJpY.png

l07w70z.png

jCQH1uH.jpg

D5OgrnK.jpg7TvmZ5h.png

5csBIDS.png

sEt4Qwx.png

4123MZZ.jpg

JghLgJn.jpg

LEOh9bm.jpg

Install into the 7_Days_To_Die\Mods folder.

Git: Click Here

Nexus: Click Here

im receiving a Progression.xml error , said not in dictionary, created new game and cant access the skills. is there a fix for that? thanks!

edit: found out it was my other mod conflicting..smh

Edited by HYper
wow, it's my other mod..smh sorry im a noob lol (see edit history)

is there a way to change dehydration or remove it?

game became unplayable as i'm dehydrated to no end, drinking nuka and even the powerade looking blue drink and 10 bottle water didnt help remove it, pls let me know how i can get rid of that option, i love everything else about the mod, from nuka to mutant to the guns.

Edited by HYper (see edit history)