PolishedSteelMod

stasis78

PolishedSteelMod

Adds a bunch of stainless steel upgrades to steel blocks. Not my fault if pimps remove stainless steel blocks in a future release and this breaks s***.

There are about 50 block upgrades but I made it easier to mod balance. Its all in one place, so you don't need to edit a bunch of s***.

Default balance set to one hit for nailgun @ 10 steel bars.

Enjoy :)

https://github.com/stasis78/7dtd-mods/blob/master/PolishedSteelMod.zip

For the love of GOD add xpath evaluation to the mod stuff. This would have been like 2 xpath nodes.......

I added exclude to some steel block that didnt have stainless upgrade path. but that doesn’t mean that it’s future proof. I did the best I could with 17.1 xml and the current mod system ;)

If anything breaks in the future I’ll update this.

Peace. Out.

Works great. Any way to make it so when a polished steel block reaches 0 HP that it becomes a steel block instead of a concrete block?

EDIT: Figured it out. Have to set downgrade block to steel instead of concrete in the blocks.xml

doing that makes them really boss, basically 22,000 hp lol

• 9 months later...
I don't blame TFP for removing the stainless steel upgrade considering just how strong stainless steel really is.

They could have changed the stats or something else but still kept it in the game. A bit like the log spikes and barbed wire sheets.

Heck I would have preferred it if they had kept farming with a hoe as it was.

Archived