Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

when I run the debug version it stops at

http://i.imgur.com/D9LWWVA.png

running 7dtd-fixes.exe shows this..

__EXCEPTION_OBJECT__ {System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044) File name: 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType) at System.Signature..ctor(IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.get_Signature() at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.get_CallingConvention() at Mono.Cecil.MetadataImporter.HasCallingConvention(MethodBase method, CallingConventions conventions) at Mono.Cecil.MetadataImporter.ImportMethod(MethodBase method, IGenericContext context, ImportGenericKind import_kind) at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Import(MethodBase method) at dtdfixer.MainClass.addHook(TypeDefinition type, String methodName, Boolean addThisRef, Int32 opCount, Boolean atEnd, MethodBase targetMethod) at dtdfixer.MainClass.mappingPatch(ModuleDefinition module) at dtdfixer.MainClass.Main(String[] args) } System.IO.FileLoadException

also tried with the deob ac you sent alloc, so no idea why.. and the files .dll files are all unblocked.

Is there a command that displays players' entityIDs without also displaying sensitive information, such as coords?

Currently not but this sounds like a good idea. Added another ticket for that task :)

Any news on this? I want to add moderators and entrust them with the ability to kick and ban, but some players have impossible-to-type names and I don't want the moderators to have the ability to see everyone's location with lp.

Sure can do, but this will be when I get back to work on the webstuff. It doesn't make sense to just randomly drop limited functionality things in there and later on having to redesign everything because the webinterface will require something totally different ;)

Hey is this working still for 10.1 hotfix update your file is 207 and when i load it it tells me im running a alpha 10 version and not 10.1 any ideas and also i can get the allocs map to show anything on the server manager i just have a colored screen in the box nothing else thanks.

The current one (rev.207) is for 10.1 and also shows 10.1 in the log. Have it running on my own server that way ;)

Server manager: Not on my reach, that's FRT's business ;)

Well, I can't tell you what you do in your code, the code as it is on the SVN compiles + works fine with A10.1 :)

I just want to execute a command on the player just right after he joins the game, after the game creates his ID and everything and puts him ingame. For example kill Player or kick or ban doesnt matter. Where should i put the code?

Maybe I wasnt clear, all I would like to know if where I could put my code in order for the server to execute it after a player connects to the game.

The code works very well, i would like to know if you could help by telling me where to insert the code in order for it to be executed after a player joins the game. The code doesnt wait for the client to join so it executes the command resulting in a null error, Thread.Sleep(5000);

helps but is unreliable and want to make it as simple as possible.

Deleted a claim block using telnet while another player was near the claimed area, command was based on cords so "rlp cord cord cord", Once I did this I got this error, I also had the web map open at the time and the web map is a fresh install along with the server.

2014-11-26T23:56:02 76382.349 Error in ApiHandler.HandleRequest(): Handler threw an exception: System.IO.IOException: Write failure ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send (System.Byte[] buf, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
 at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Net.ResponseStream.InternalWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Net.ResponseStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.API.WebAPI.WriteJSON (System.Net.HttpListenerResponse resp, AllocsFixes.JSON.JSONNode root) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.API.GetPlayersLocation.HandleRequest (System.Net.HttpListenerRequest req, System.Net.HttpListenerResponse resp, System.Net.HttpListenerBasicIdentity user) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.ApiHandler.HandleRequest (System.Net.HttpListenerRequest req, System.Net.HttpListenerResponse resp, System.Net.HttpListenerBasicIdentity user) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2014-11-26T23:56:02 76382.352 Error in Web.HandleRequest(): System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot be changed after headers are sent.
 at System.Net.HttpListenerResponse.set_StatusCode (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.ApiHandler.HandleRequest (System.Net.HttpListenerRequest req, System.Net.HttpListenerResponse resp, System.Net.HttpListenerBasicIdentity user) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at AllocsFixes.NetConnections.Servers.Web.Web.HandleRequest (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
2014-11-26T23:56:07 76387.351 Error in Web.HandleRequest(): No handler found for path "/favicon.ico"

Tried to use the "PM" command and there was a problem just thought I would explain it.

Command used was this

pm 238 4587

What player saw was this

So I wanted to PM the player based on the playerID with the message 4587, However it sent him a message of 238 instead.

I logged my client out and back in and it started working correctly again, Every message I send is correct. Making me wonder something when I posted that I sent it right after I got the null reference console popup problem so wondering if it messed something up with the console where the commands did not go correctly after getting the console bug.

Since I updated to 10.1 and got the latest patch for these server fixes, the teleport functions either doesn't work, or is taking forever to work.

I'm also using the Server Manager by FrontRunnerTek with the slash commands. So if I use /home it takes me to the set coordinates. It was fine with a10, but on a10.1 it's just not functioning for me.

Gets a bit annoying to try it, then give up and go somewhere else, only to suddenly be teleported home 5 minutes later.

I tried creating another one, which took a few minutes, and then threw me into a big blue nothingness and killed me. Since my bag spawned at the coords I was trying to get to, it's at least partially right, but I'm assuming it put me nowhere near the height I had put into it.