[INFO] Change Survival SP to Survival MP

Red Eagle LXIX

• 2 months later...
Hey There, thanks for this post. I tried to change my SP to a MP Game. Made everthing you posted here but my main.ttw looks different the the screenshot you posted in another post. Anyway, tried to change my 08 into an 06 and still no effecty. Could you have a look at it ? Thanks in advance [attachment=115:name]

[QUOTE=brainsmasheress;146626]Hey There, thanks for this post. I tried to change my SP to a MP Game. Made everthing you posted here but my main.ttw looks different the the screenshot you posted in another post. Anyway, tried to change my 08 into an 06 and still no effecty. Could you have a look at it ? Thanks in advance [ATTACH=CONFIG]4932[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Hi. You need to change the 06 to 07 :p

[QUOTE=brainsmasheress;146626]Hey There, thanks for this post. I tried to change my SP to a MP Game. Made everthing you posted here but my main.ttw looks different the the screenshot you posted in another post. Anyway, tried to change my 08 into an 06 and still no effecty. Could you have a look at it ? Thanks in advance [ATTACH=CONFIG]4932[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Can you post the whole save folder on mediafire or somewhere so I can take a look as switching that from an 08 to 07 should solve the issue (06 is SP)(07 is MP)? Just to be clear you want to change the 08 at 0x000C to 07 NOT 06.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;146700]Can you post the whole save folder on mediafire or somewhere so I can take a look as switching that from an 08 to 07 should solve the issue (06 is SP)(07 is MP)? Just to be clear you want to change the 08 at 0x000C to 07 NOT 06.[/QUOTE] [url=http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/78620278/file.html]Navezgane.zip[/url] here it is.. sorry for my mistake. I tried 06, 07 and 09 ;) but nothing worked... I hope you can help me and i hope i uploaded the correct folder :) Thanks so much in advance

[QUOTE=brainsmasheress;146752][url=http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/78620278/file.html]Navezgane.zip[/url] here it is.. sorry for my mistake. I tried 06, 07 and 09 ;) but nothing worked... I hope you can help me and i hope i uploaded the correct folder :) Thanks so much in advance[/QUOTE]There is no actual save in that file set. Saves can be found in \My Documents\7 Days To Die\Saves\. If you were modifying the main.ttw you included in that zip, then you were modifying the Navezgane default one, and not any particular save.

[QUOTE=brainsmasheress;146925]I really can't explain how sorry i am :) :pout: I was modifying the wrong folder. I searched for the other one, found your described 06 and changed it to 07 and it worked. Soooo sorry :) And thank you sooo much for you help...[/QUOTE] NP, Glad to help and glad you got it working. That is what we're all here for to help each other and the game after all. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
a15.2 (b8): The variable moved to the position 0x0000001B in the file main.ttw. You can just search the first 06 (survival SP) or 07 (survival MP) value and change it because the format can change between updates. You can confirm the position comparing 2 new savegames with only different gamemodes. Thanks Red Eagle LXIX.

• 3 months later...
i know this thread is already old but i am version 15.1 and running the same issue and searched for the 0x000c and 0x0000001B and didn't find them and here is my main.ttc [url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/m8pa2wa0i64924j/main.ttw[/url] Thanks in advance Edit: I found out that the gamemode is in the second line which will be 00000010 under 0C that is for 15.1 just in case someone is wondering where will it be in this version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Found another way recently. 1 might be optional: get the save you want to load is at the top of the list (by loading it and then exiting the the main menu again 2 go to "New Game" 3 select "Survival MP" 4 change the name of the game so you could create one 5 go back the continue game You should now have the multiplayer options displayed for your game and it will be survival mp when you continue it. Use the same procedure to change it back. If it didn't work the first time (sometimes it doesn't for me), repeat the process (without restarting). Really curious if this works for anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=bruh009;719020]This still works?[/QUOTE] Still works, but it appears the part you need to change has moved from the first row to the second row. So ... from 0x000C to 1x000C? Sorry, I'm really not too knowledgeable about hex editing. Here's a screenshot of my main.ttw edited in the correct spot: [attachment=1310:name]

[QUOTE=Shelgeyr;729337]Still works, but it appears the part you need to change has moved from the first row to the second row. So ... from 0x000C to 1x000C? Sorry, I'm really not too knowledgeable about hex editing. Here's a screenshot of my main.ttw edited in the correct spot: [ATTACH=CONFIG]22608[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Let's try that. You can backup it for when something bad happens. [spoiler]It works nicely for me. Edit 0x0000_0001c into : 6 Survival SP 7 Survival MP I believe 0x0000_0000~ 0x0000_000F as an file name row. So nothing has changed actually.[/spoiler]

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Alphado-Jaki;729604]Let's try that. You can backup it for when something bad happens. [spoiler]It works nicely for me. Edit 0x0000_0001c into : 6 Survival SP 7 Survival MP I believe 0x0000_0000~ 0x0000_000F as an file name row. So nothing has changed actually.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]yes this is correct it's confusing the way people type the numbers out but the screenshot makes sense, second row change the 7 to 6 if you want single player vice versa

Archived