Will Alpha 17 require windows 10?

Ttocs

Hey all i did a quick search to see if i could find this info before posting but to no avail but thought id ask since i was taking a look at State of Decay 2 and noticed alot of people say it will only be supported by win10.

Info appreciated since ill need to upgrade beforehand if it is the case =)

I can't imagine why that would be the case.

I can see support ending completely for Windows XP, but not the others.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. State of Decay is limited to Win 10 because it will only be offered in the Windows Store. The Windows Store is only available in Win10.

Ok, ok, but what about windows 2.0 ? My 80286 is overclocked, I'm sure there's enough power in there for the game. The missing gpu I'm a bit worried about, but I do have a 80287 for the math.

Dude!!! You got the math-co!! Awesome! I got a Z-80 with 1GB of Ram patched through M1!! But I needed another Z-80 to do it ;p

I'd update to win 10 if you can, you can get a cdkey for it for pretty cheap for the home edition. As for the spying there are many tools out there that can disable the services (or delete them if you wish) that spy on you as well as add alot of entries to your hosts file to block those domains as well. That and I found win10 to be by far the most stable windows i've used honestly. I started with win98 I think. Got my first pc around 1999 or so.

As for stage of decay 2, I wouldn't touch it as it uses the windows store, which is obsolete when I have steam. Honestly I bet the pc version sales would have been a hell of alot better if it was on steam.

Archived