Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

1 hour ago, 草莓味软心糖i said:

真的,不骗你,魅魔降低了伤害,虽然增加了血量,但现在打人并不疼

好的!回头我试试,A20现在不打头几乎没伤害,魅魔这种垂直攻击的打头好像挺困难,回头我试试64。感觉得用跳楼机了吧,刀片陷阱感觉肯定修不过来,一个军肥爆炸就没了,3个机器人大锤肯定打不过来。

It is hard to do headshot on succubus cause it attacks vertically. Any suggestions? 

Just wanted to leave a note for Khaine that this mod has been a breath of fresh air after burning out on vanilla 7DtD. Thank you for all the hard work. And thanks to the other folks who helped as well. This is the first time I've felt a true challenge (and actual fear) in this game.

Edited by ZombieMikeG (see edit history)

I'm getting a nullReferenceException after the "FindWanderingHordeTargets" activates

Error: https://www.amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/q7ki8KfuZAhBjBVfZpAzrds4d6CB1HwU0voiWMNz6XH

Mod version: https://www.amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/PL6p9PmExo6bNOTTZvnElCs4vlPDkp9kXxUwWdVSdS1

I downloaded 7d2d fresh from Steam same with DF.

I tried to insert the images in the post but it wouldn't work for some reason.

12 hours ago, ZombieMikeG said:

Just wanted to leave a note for Khaine that this mod has been a breath of fresh air after burning out on vanilla 7DtD. Thank you for all the hard work. And thanks to the other folks who helped as well. This is the first time I've felt a true challenge (and actual fear) in this game.

Edit:

1) Can someone explain how buying trader perks/recipes work in conjunction with finding them (or picking them) in the world? Is it just a money dump in lieu of using skill points or resources? 

2) Does the laser multi-tool replace both the nail gun and wrench/impact driver? It doesn't say it does block damage. It can only destroy on left click, and repair on right, so not power attack it seems. But it's fast so no need for power I guess (though some research videos show that power attacks get more resources overall).

1) If you find and read them, it saves you a skill point and money. If you buy from the trader, it costs money instead of looking for the book or spending skill points.

2) Pretty much. Left click is mostly disassemble. Right click for repair/upgrade.

9 hours ago, barrakis said:

I'm getting a nullReferenceException after the "FindWanderingHordeTargets" activates

Error: https://www.amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/q7ki8KfuZAhBjBVfZpAzrds4d6CB1HwU0voiWMNz6XH

Mod version: https://www.amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/PL6p9PmExo6bNOTTZvnElCs4vlPDkp9kXxUwWdVSdS1

I downloaded 7d2d fresh from Steam same with DF.

I tried to insert the images in the post but it wouldn't work for some reason.

That's because you installed a mod that quite clearly says it's for Vanilla. It won't work for DF. You need the DF specific version that was posted in the discord. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724696325714739220/924389053162455040/3-DarknessFalls-WanderingHordePatch.zip

17 hours ago, ZombieMikeG said:

Edit:

1) Can someone explain how buying trader perks/recipes work in conjunction with finding them (or picking them) in the world? Is it just a money dump in lieu of using skill points or resources? 

2) Does the laser multi-tool replace both the nail gun and wrench/impact driver? It doesn't say it does block damage. It can only destroy on left click, and repair on right, so not power attack it seems. But it's fast so no need for power I guess (though some research videos show that power attacks get more resources overall).

The impact driver breaks down objects faster than the laser multi tool, and seems to get roughly if not the same amount of resources. The laser tool is required to make the high tech items in the laser workbench, and has the highest repair amount on right click. I just use it to repair after horde night, and keep the impact driver for when I'm out in the world.

I'm assuming it's mods other people have or files being adjusted, but my max wellness caps at 300 w/ all related perks and consuming good/excellent quality food. Was wondering if maybe something was wrong on my end, or if that's normal. On a side note, it's day 11 in my world and I'm up to 3399 kills after the day 10 horde night. Fun times! 😝

I am playing as a hunter, there is an option to crouch to see animals around, but even that I can see there are some around me, I dont see them red on the compass above. Anyone tested it? Or have you seen the same?

Am playing 20.2 version and the newest DF.

2 hours ago, feral said:

I am playing as a hunter, there is an option to crouch to see animals around, but even that I can see there are some around me, I dont see them red on the compass above. Anyone tested it? Or have you seen the same?

Am playing 20.2 version and the newest DF.

Pretty sure it works, or was for me.

16 minutes ago, Twistediron said:

I loading the mod up with the Darkness medium 2 map i had saved in my 7 days folder but i cant find any traders are the old maps not working anymore? 

No, the old A19 maps don't work.

On 2/17/2022 at 10:05 AM, iWQWi said:

there is no "boars and corn..." POI on the map

Which map? There are 5 on the large map alone. You're looking for 'house_old_gambrel_03'.

39 minutes ago, Twistediron said:

Any recommendations for a good map to use .

Use one of the maps that ship with DF:

DFalls-Large1-NoCP
DFalls-Medium1-NoCP
DFalls-Navezgane
DFalls-Small1-NoCP
DFalls-VSmall1-NoCP

Edited by BarryTGash (see edit history)

For anybody considering buying the MD-500, I would say it's a side grade to the gyro rather than an upgrade. It's VTOL makes it more useful for shorter trips than the gyro, along with a much larger fuel tank. Though it maxes out at 50 km/s, it feels a good bit slower in straight line flight than the gyro's 30. The 430k-ish duke cost is nothing to sneeze at, either.

1 hour ago, Voras said:

Hello,

Could anyone tell me why for some resources don't show buying price? It has buying price but do not show total price.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_KzAaD6imfgbkaoSy57kjyKmMmeQ?e=1nRAqh

I don't think stone or wood can be sold or bought in vanilla, therefore the code required to display prices doesn't exist for them. Whether that's a simple xml edit I couldn't say, I've not looked in to it, but if Khaine hasn't done it then I'd say it's more involved than that.

Edited by BarryTGash (see edit history)

I need some help with a bug.  In my solo game I got to Razor and did his quests (3 that I remember - dig up supplies, kill zombies, clear an area) and each time the quest was returned to him.  Once those were done he sent me to the next location (haven't gone there yet so I don't know who it is).  In my game with my wife on the same map, same spawn location, we did the quests to get to Razor but my wife got a quest to go to someone else instead.  We then picked up the "dig supplies" quests. Me from my guy, her from hers, and shared them with each other.  Once we completed them, hers has NO return location, and mine is 3km away inside the radiation zone and underground.  Is there any way to fix this??  Will dropping the quests and doing them again fix it or is our game totally screwed now??

14 hours ago, Voras said:

Hello,

Could anyone tell me why for some resources don't show buying price? It has buying price but do not show total price.

I'm sure he'll chime in, but I do know that Khaine likes buying basic wood, stone and such, but maybe doesn't feel that it should sell because it's so easy to acquire (he just hates grinding for it apparently). That or a coding issue...

Edited by ZombieMikeG (see edit history)

On 2/13/2022 at 10:43 AM, Hockallz said:

I would guess the food and water modlet is your problem. If you have that installed as well that will likely mess up the HUD in DF.

I have uninstalled the modlet completly and the HUD hasnt reset its still in the centre of my screen and behind the toolbar

14 hours ago, Voras said:

Hello,

Because they can't be sold, they don't show a price. I haven't found a way to fix that yet.

4 hours ago, Valrin72 said:

I need some help with a bug.  In my solo game I got to Razor and did his quests (3 that I remember - dig up supplies, kill zombies, clear an area) and each time the quest was returned to him.  Once those were done he sent me to the next location (haven't gone there yet so I don't know who it is).  In my game with my wife on the same map, same spawn location, we did the quests to get to Razor but my wife got a quest to go to someone else instead.  We then picked up the "dig supplies" quests. Me from my guy, her from hers, and shared them with each other.  Once we completed them, hers has NO return location, and mine is 3km away inside the radiation zone and underground.  Is there any way to fix this??  Will dropping the quests and doing them again fix it or is our game totally screwed now??

Is she the server? If so, that's why. It's a vanilla bug.

22 hours ago, Chivalric said:

For anybody considering buying the MD-500, I would say it's a side grade to the gyro rather than an upgrade. It's VTOL makes it more useful for shorter trips than the gyro, along with a much larger fuel tank. Though it maxes out at 50 km/s, it feels a good bit slower in straight line flight than the gyro's 30. The 430k-ish duke cost is nothing to sneeze at, either.

50km/s is around 1.6x orbital velocity. The atmospheric friction alone would reduce durability a lot.