Prefabs and News from TopMinder(Tom)

TopMinder

You can copy this Files direct in Data/Prefab from your Steam Directory.

Then you must write an addition to your rwgmixer.xml like this:

<prefab_rule name="residentialNewGroup">

<prefab name="Tom_Stonehouse" min_count="1" max_count="1"/>

Add only the second line, the first must be there.

I have set it free for all biomes and all towntypes.

If you generate a new world with this settings the prefab should be in your world by chance

in that towntype you have write it. (As the Example above in residentialNewGroup)

Here is a german explanation by eihwaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ-IFOYNyZM&index=10&list=PLdEIOumORNUl-9-e0AkoXPm1rZSnQLCAh

If you don´t understand look what he is doing. Version A for Navezgane, Version B for random Generation

The final Hospital for download, with medium Sleepers and dozen unique Rooms to loot.

Download in the Opening Post

Containing Rooms:

Offices, Training Rooms, Cure of Souls, Pathology, Isolation, ICU, Operation Rooms, Medicine Store, MRI,

Radiology, Heating Room, Air Conditioning Room, Book Store, Waiting Room, Canteen, Kitchen,

Toilets, Nursery, Info, Elevators to all Floors, Emergency Entry, HeliPad, Sleeping Laboratory,

Electrocardiology, Personal Sleeping Rooms, Undertaker, VIP Patient Rooms, Chief Office,

Storage Room, Doctor Lee, Water Laboratory... a lot to look for

This Pic is from a new random generated world:

448dba-1517729245.jpg

3e2efb-1517729340.jpg

5e9ba3-1517729390.jpg

40f109-1517729440.jpg

7fe329-1517729497.jpg

Have Fun

Thx and No. All of my Prefabs are Vanilla.

Four of these Prefabs are already in Ravenhearst in older Versions i think. You only must rename the new ones to the Prefabname in Ravenhearst. The Hostel, The Manorhouse, Alm´s house and Nuketown are in Ravenhearst.

All the other Prefabs you have to write them in the rwgmixer.xml. Bakup your rwgmixer.xml and if it doesn´t

work copy the original back. But to get them in you must generate a new world.

Here is also an earlier post with a link of a german Tutorial by eihwaz, if you don´t understand look what he is doing.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?78414-Prefabs-and-News-from-TopMinder(Tom)&p=781376&viewfull=1#post781376

Thx and No. All of my Prefabs are Vanilla.

Four of these Prefabs are already in Ravenhearst in older Versions i think. You only must rename the new ones to the Prefabname in Ravenhearst. The Hostel, The Manorhouse, Alm´s house and Nuketown are in Ravenhearst.

All the other Prefabs you have to write them in the rwgmixer.xml. Bakup your rwgmixer.xml and if it doesn´t

work copy the original back. But to get them in you must generate a new world.

Here is also an earlier post with a link of a german Tutorial by eihwaz, if you don´t understand look what he is doing.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?78414-Prefabs-and-News-from-TopMinder(Tom)&p=781376&viewfull=1#post781376

Thanks. I think I can manage them at this point. I recently made some edits to rwgmixer.xml for other reasons so I seem to be getting an understanding of that file. This will be a duplicate install so if it blows up it wont be an issue at this point. Thank you for this and your response.

3cd8d1-1518755488.jpg

Uh, I may have to steal, I mean borrow that interlinking chain paint design idea for my Art-Deco Movie Theater.

This makes me wonder how crazy one can actually get, making Celtic style knots and design patterns. The outside architecture and corner accents are very nice as well.

Thx Cure. It is not as easy as it looks to find Decos fitting to the house. I must try a lot of things until i get

a style i use. Take it, no Problem.

Thx Jax, and i will do my very best, but i think the Rooms are too big to get it in the next two weeks ready.

bdf860-1519099202.jpg

Thx Eihwaz for you extra large Video :) Hope this Prefab hasn´t let you despaired ^^

• 1 month later...

Archived