The Remaining

Darkstardragon

holy sh@t dude nice work!

but my heart broke when it said 16.2. You think these can work on .3?

EDIT - Ill test it for you and let you know. These are too good not to add.

I did a quick port to 16.3 last night only got one error, will look into it more today. Jax, if youre gonna check out the files tread lightly cause i left some unused stuff in as placeholders until i add bandits. Ill make a list of which parts of the xmls need to be ported over for you.

UPDATED FOR 16.3

If anyone wants to change anything or add this to another mod, these are the xml portions needed:

Archetypes: Arnold, Bittercup, Medic, SargentSlaughter, SargentRock, TheEnd, PrivateChang, Rambo,

Deathskwad, ColonelKurtz, MajorPayne

Blocks: block id 77, 459, 702

Buffs: banditBonus

Entityclasses: delete the vanilla npcSurvivorTemplate, copy and paste in all from jz mod followers

Entitygroups: group Peoples

Items: item ids 1618 to 1628, 1630, 1631, 2043, 2045

Loot: lootcontainer id 211

Spawning: add <spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="55" time="Any" entitygroup="Peoples" />

to any biome you wish the npcs to spawn in

Npc: drag and drop into config folder

Utilityai: drag and drop into config folder

About time you mod. I wish I had time to take a look.

...maybe I'll put my game pc on front of the pooper...

Yeah, i tend to only get involved in stuff im interested in as im sure you know. Anything to do with the military or npcs in this game gets me motivated. Tanks, apcs, new guns, archetypes, military pois, bunkers etc. Im just glad spider used some of my archetypes in his mod and gave me freedom to use his xmls from ts.

Can I get the Val mod files with this. Plz

Just got home from work, im sure i can get it together again for you today at some point as i already deleted my copy. For alpha 16.3.

Its done for you kaiser for a16.3, same link. Just make sure you manually add valmod and then the config files in Valmod Army. Overwrite when it asks. Dont use the launcher to play it because the edits to the config files wont show up. My apologies it took so long but i had to work and then sleep:wacko:

So, I asked myself, how far are we into the apocalypse in 7dtd? Far enough where societal norms have broken down completely? Sure there would be looters and scavengers but how long would it take for people to get really really hungry......... Then I decided on a fitting enemy for the army remnants, the bone garden hunters a tribe of cannibals!

Your welcome, let me know how it works if you want me to tweak it at all.

Going to add some police survivors with twd and dawn of the dead(just for you jax lol) easter eggs. Bandits coming soon.

Worked with out a hitch, seen them all over. made me laugh the first time. Only thing I can think of is there to abundant, but no worries Ill just wait with drool when you have the bandits ready.

P.S police sounds like a good idea.

Worked with out a hitch, seen them all over. made me laugh the first time. Only thing I can think of is there to abundant, but no worries Ill just wait with drool when you have the bandits ready.

P.S police sounds like a good idea.

The initial spawn is a little on the heavy side, you can edit it by increasing the chance for invisible animals and decreasing the chance for each npc in peoples entity group. Make sure the total in entity group peoples adds up to 100. The respawn for them is 55 days so they should thin out. The "bandits" will fight with the soldiers once i put in the update tonight.

The initial spawn is a little on the heavy side, you can edit it by increasing the chance for invisible animals and decreasing the chance for each npc in peoples entity group. Make sure the total in entity group peoples adds up to 100. The respawn for them is 55 days so they should thin out. The "bandits" will fight with the soldiers once i put in the update tonight.

That close to bandits, I will but that with the NPC on my server, was waiting for bandits before I did a wip. Thanks a buch.

Updated for vanilla 16.3:

5 police survivors

4 bonegarden tribe cannibals(hope you like these, they are a little..... bloody lol)

will add to valmod asap, let me know if you start a server, i would like to check it out

Screens:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157274234

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157274208

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157274112

Valmod Army file updated.

Slightly decreased npc spawn.

Plan to add to wotw when time permits.

20171003220050_1.thumb.jpg.1af76be93d461d86e2f1707f9571e585.jpg

Whats that strange meat they dropped?

Looking forward to running into these guys :)

LOVE that you are adding some Dawn of the Dead SWAT guys. You know the way to my heart! This weekend I should be able to get down and dirty with this. That survivor in the pic, hes not going to just OFFER me that knife is he? He seems friendly but Im a bit cautious about it lol

Let me Know when it up and runnig with vals mod, Ill add tonight. My server is Dawn of The Dead Ill Pm ps

Unfortunately it wont be up by tonight, im getting nres and most from loose files i left lying around. The original versions for 16.3 vanilla and valmod with just the soldiers works fine. I have to redo the bandit files as now im getting nres from looting the corpses and sleepers arent spawning due to their groups not being loaded. I have to work the next two days but should have it done by the weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to running into these guys :)

LOVE that you are adding some Dawn of the Dead SWAT guys. You know the way to my heart! This weekend I should be able to get down and dirty with this. That survivor in the pic, hes not going to just OFFER me that knife is he? He seems friendly but Im a bit cautious about it lol

No, he is not jax, he wants to put you on a spit lol.

Archived