The Remaining

Darkstardragon

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it works. Except trader settlements are still bugged; I get NRE errors whenever I'm near them, and they stop when I get away from them. It was going on in 16.3 as well, so it's not because of the TFP patch.

I remember you mentioned wandering traders, so would that have something to do with it?

Okay, it works. Except trader settlements are still bugged; I get NRE errors whenever I'm near them, and they stop when I get away from them. It was going on in 16.3 as well, so it's not because of the TFP patch.

I remember you mentioned wandering traders, so would that have something to do with it?

My bad, i forgot to include the fix for that nre. Substitute this block

<block id="1915" name="spawnTrader">

<property name="Extends" value="metalTrussingRamp" param1="DescriptionKey"/>

<property name="CustomIcon" value="metalTrussingRamp"/>

<property name="CreativeMode" value="Dev"/>

<property name="Class" value="SpawnEntity"/>

<property name="SpawnClass" value="followerPilot"/>

</block>

for block id 1915

the traders will be gone but no more game breaking nres:smile-new:

you will just have to deal with the wandering traders unfortunately

Since medieval mod is on hold until a17 i am going to work on the remaining again to keep busy.

A group of survivors found a museum where they obtained medieval weapons and armor, allowing them to carve out a home in the forest biome. Plan to add 3 medieval style prefabs by telric, follower npcs including knights, menatarms, archers and a blacksmith trader. Now that i can use npc spawners by bestia with confidence and with telrics knowledge of the prefab editor, the npcs can be added to their communities(prefabs).(Done)

Also, plan to add police npcs to police stations, army npcs to army bases and cannibals to a not as yet determined prefab or prefabs.(Done-except cannibals)

Update for 16.4 and squash trader nre in one way or another, there are a few solutions on the forum, just have to pick the right one for me.(Done)

Possibly add more biome decorations and/or creature entities by sphere, xyth and kaiser.(Done)

Possibly add more prefabs from compo pack fitting the theme of this mod.(Done)

Should be updated in 1-2 days

The army guy with a mask in picture 1, which archetype is that?

Just look in player profiles it will show you all the added archetypes and their names

- - - Updated - - -

...I can't get the new item icons to show up. And I'm fairly certain I have them installed in the right location?

Mods\ItemIconTest\ItemIcons?

Some of the items dont have icons, which items are you referring to? Also, i thought sphere was helping you out lol.

Just look in player profiles it will show you all the added archetypes and their names

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the items dont have icons, which items are you referring to? Also, i thought sphere was helping you out lol.

Well, the items I've found in game so far with missing icons are the MRE's (small, medium, and large), some "F1" things, I think they look like grenades in your hand, and an AK12 gun. I've also come across iron spear and wooden spear, which I don't think has icons.

Yeah, Sphere was helping me, but I'll take any help I can get, lol.

Well, the items I've found in game so far with missing icons are the MRE's (small, medium, and large), some "F1" things, I think they look like grenades in your hand, and an AK12 gun. I've also come across iron spear and wooden spear, which I don't think has icons.

Yeah, Sphere was helping me, but I'll take any help I can get, lol.

k ill have a peek at it in the am, should be icons for all those except wood spear

I see, but im not using your archetypes file, so i was wondering if you could give me the name so i can steal this archetype from your .xml file:)

PrivateChang

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I've got the icon files. I just don't know if I installed them in the right location...

just take the mods folder and put it in your 7dtd game folder

the icons are already placed where they should be

Is it possible to make npc's protect eachother if you attack them? That way it will be hard to kill military guys for loot and weapons. On my server 10-12 npcs are spawning in army barracks, but i can basicly jump in and headshot them one by one if i want loot, nobody cares^^

As it stands right now, you can have either followers, bandits, or neutral npcs that will attack you if you attack them. I give the followers no loot or really crappy loot. They are meant to help you against the zombies, not to be loot bags. Change them all to bandits if you want loot bags that fight back. Jack up their weapons damage and hp.

Archived