The Remaining

Darkstardragon

The sandbags are not in the model, those were just to show scale.....

Ahhhh, so its a randomly spawning vehicle, not a poi, cool. Can i just plug the files in for the humvee or do i need to use sdx?

Well, found the nres and cleaned up the files for vanilla with bandits, will upload files tomorrow once done adding to valmod.

The Remaining with bandits for vanilla 16.3 updated.

Xmls cleaned up, no more nres.

The Remaining with bandits for valmod(Valmod Army file) will be done today.

Working on sdx tutorials so that i can add some cool stuff.

Great mod, would it be compatible with War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)?

Ah...I got one of those NRE's when trying to spawn the Follower Michonne figure from the F6 debug menu. And it kept popping up repeatedly, so I had to close the game. Haven't tried to reopen it yet though...it's naptime for me.

Yeah, I cleaned up the vanilla files so there is no extra unfinished stuff in there but I added it to Valmod quickly from my wip copy today so that kaiser could put it on his server. If you want to use it with valmod then don't spawn in any npc entities with debug menu.

The only twd entities are rick and shane atm. If you want to see the added npcs just look in profiles there are pics of all of them.

Coming soon: SDX update

The army is attempting to establish safe zones in the plains biomes. All random z spawns in the biome have been "eliminated" by the guard. House to house clearing continues(sleepers remain) and the occasional horde continues to put pressure on operations in the areas in question. All survivors are urged to converge on the plains biomes for safety and resupply. Units are patrolling and will offer assistance in the form of manpower and supplies can be found in any one of the guard vehicles.

Stay sharp and good hunting,

Colonel Kurtz

Plan: add a few weapons through sdx courtesy of sergant1000

add some more deco vehicles courtesy of xyth

more bandits

easter eggs in the form of more powerful rare npcs from

movies/literature

Updated with sdx content. See latest download.

Mash up of the remaining sdx with wotw done for myself. If anyone wants files i will post em.

More npcs coming(Done): GunshipPilot, SheCreature, Quartermaster(wandering trader), BonegardenScout, BonegardenShaman

To do: lootable apcs/tanks should be in tomorrow(Done)

ak12, f1 grenade, mres added to military vehicle loot(Done)

possibly a quest "Take Command" if i can implement it just right(become CIC of army forces)

Updated with sdx content. See latest download.

Mash up of the remaining sdx with wotw done for myself. If anyone wants files i will post em.

More npcs coming(Done): GunshipPilot, SheCreature, Quartermaster(wandering trader), BonegardenScout, BonegardenShaman

To do: deco apcs/tanks should be in tomorrow(lootable)

more sdx guns and items added to military loot

possibly a quest "Take Command" if i can implement it just right(become CIC of army forces)

Yes, please post the WotW files. Great work, thank you.

Wanted to add a starter quest but im at a loss how to add "kill this npc" in place of kill this zombie to a quest. So there is no starter quest. The friendly npcs wander. The ones with melee weapons will follow you a distance and then wander off, so you have to keep punching them once in a while to get them to follow you to a place. The ranged ones tend to follow you unless something else like a zombie, animal or bandit attracts their attention. Help them to kill whatever it is then they will follow you again depending on how close you are. The plains biome is designed to be a relatively safe haven where you can gather npcs and bring them to a base of your choosing. There are no biome spawns of zombies or unfriendly animals and the cacti have been removed so your followers wont injure themselves by bumping into them. The wandering traders in the plains biomes will not follow you. Npcs only spawn every 55 days, not in blood moon hordes.

Archived