[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

Sorry er'body! Thats totally my derpage, Today is the last day, so obv you'll have til end of day.

Not sure how things got that muddled, maybe I was looking at my April calendar by mistake :doh:

Its finaly done! after almost 100hrs lmao

Settings are:

Private survival

Default daytime hours

Default day length

Default zombie spawn rate

Loot abundance 150

Loot reset 20 days

Zombie difficulty Nomad

Air drop 24hr

Enjoy and please leave feedback :D

Wow! That really is an impressive build! Beautifully done.

Ye really don't like to make it easy for me, do ya?

Damselx1 - Sorry to hear about your save :( But the progress of your boat looked fantastic, and it's definitely something I would not expect someone to build in this world (back paddle solution was awesome), but seeing it reminded me of the last human refugee ship leaving Essex in War of the Worlds :)

PabloDiablo - Great build! I really like the idea of a secure center being destoryed from the inside out. It's a spooky Zombie / Horror trope I don't mind seeing because it always makes me want to know the story of what happened! Unfortunately POIs are decided by the PC team and I rarely have contact with them, but no harm in suggesting it yourself if you want to :) Looks like you'd find some good loot in there! Also all those bodies - your tour was great but hearing the little squelch underfoot always makes me shudder! Sounds way to... moist for a corpse! lol

Static_Shadow - Great to see you back! And with such a mahoooosive build too. I'm well impressed that was all survival mode. So many blocks and materials needed to build such a massive tower - let alone two of them. You shall have to tell me the secret of your glowing pool... glass and torches is my guess because the light is warm toned.

Yeah.... this is a super hard decision... but I think this one is going to go to Static! With Damsel and Pablo as such super insanely close runner-upping!

Congrats Static - You get to chose next months theme, if you'd like to PM me your idea/s

Well done everyone, I can't wait to see what next month will be like, everyone keeps raising the bar and completely surpassing my expectations on what can be built ^_^

Ye really don't like to make it easy for me, do ya?

Damselx1 - Sorry to hear about your save :( But the progress of your boat looked fantastic, and it's definitely something I would not expect someone to build in this world (back paddle solution was awesome), but seeing it reminded me of the last human refugee ship leaving Essex in War of the Worlds :)

PabloDiablo - Great build! I really like the idea of a secure center being destoryed from the inside out. It's a spooky Zombie / Horror trope I don't mind seeing because it always makes me want to know the story of what happened! Unfortunately POIs are decided by the PC team and I rarely have contact with them, but no harm in suggesting it yourself if you want to :) Looks like you'd find some good loot in there! Also all those bodies - your tour was great but hearing the little squelch underfoot always makes me shudder! Sounds way to... moist for a corpse! lol

Static_Shadow - Great to see you back! And with such a mahoooosive build too. I'm well impressed that was all survival mode. So many blocks and materials needed to build such a massive tower - let alone two of them. You shall have to tell me the secret of your glowing pool... glass and torches is my guess because the light is warm toned.

Yeah.... this is a super hard decision... but I think this one is going to go to Static! With Damsel and Pablo as such super insanely close runner-upping!

Congrats Static - You get to chose next months theme, if you'd like to PM me your idea/s

Well done everyone, I can't wait to see what next month will be like, everyone keeps raising the bar and completely surpassing my expectations on what can be built ^_^

Congratulations to Static_Shadow - brilliant build!

Clare - glad you liked my build; a shame I didn't get to finish but was glad I managed to create the paddle as that was the hardest part. Pablo is in hospital at the moment and your comment did give his mood a good boost.

Its finaly done! after almost 100hrs lmao

Settings are:

Private survival

Default daytime hours

Default day length

Default zombie spawn rate

Loot abundance 150

Loot reset 20 days

Zombie difficulty Nomad

Air drop 24hr

Enjoy and please leave feedback :D

Very nice build!

In the interest of time and the fact that I'm out of the office til next monday from today, I'm going to post Statics choice of challenge and name the Map myself (sorry static).

This challenge will run from May - June end as it has potential to be a big one. The winner of this one will decide the August Challange - This gives them time to think about it while I give people the July challange. On-Off player challanges sound like the easier way to go ^_^

Anywho, onto this challange!

[May-June 2018] - Player Challange #1: Static Island

From Static: An island build, either generated or player made. It could either be a Alcatraz style fortress, or maybe even a tropical reZort.

Map Name: Wilsooon

(If there are no islands avail / you'd rather not build one, feel free to use to premade islands in Navezgane)

Deadline: June 28th 2018 (Thur)

Some coords for you all:

Town: 2317N 1139W and 1195S 329E

Trader: 877N 3778E

Lakes above the hub city, also lakes (with little islands) at 1167N 2907E, 309N 3803E and 1169N 2896E (i'm building on the last one.

Progress so far:

Some coords for you all:

Town: 2317N 1139W and 1195S 329E

Trader: 877N 3778E

Lakes above the hub city, also lakes (with little islands) at 1167N 2907E, 309N 3803E and 1169N 2896E (i'm building on the last one.

Progress so far:

Thank you Damsel.

I'm on the map - might just participate in this challenge. :smile-new:

Wow, so ahhh. I haven't played this in almost a year. Ferals always run now?! Wtf?! Jesus. I just lost sooo much because I didn't read patch notes 😭

Now my mining helmet won't turn on even after repairing..... so I see its still 7 days.

Okay so now I can't even hurt burning zombies or dogs. And the basic zombies don't appear, all I get is sound effects and I can even feel them moving and pushing me yet I see nothing. Is this is a common bug now?

Also is it permanent?! Only on random gen?

Okay so now I can't even hurt burning zombies or dogs. And the basic zombies don't appear, all I get is sound effects and I can even feel them moving and pushing me yet I see nothing. Is this is a common bug now?

Also is it permanent?! Only on random gen?

That's a bug, it and the mining helmet are part of the same issue. Clear the cache (shut down and unplug for 5 mins) and you should be able to hit and be illuminated again. Sometimes a simple hard reset works too.

- - - Updated - - -

I think i found an under water cave on Wilsooon. Will post coords tomorrow if so. First one ive seen but no time atm to check it plus its really deep. Being a fed ex driver sucks at times lol

For a moment I thought you were envisioning delivering to the cave, lol

Archived