[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

SUBMISSION... I think.

I have a video of my build, but my internet is terrible and it's taking hours to upload. I don't know if screenshots are acceptable, but I figured I'd try it and see. More of a building complex than just a building, I recreated Chichen Itza. It's all in creative.

The Story

Things can get weird in the apocalypse and this sleepy suburb is no exception. With all the rampant cannibalism from the walking undead and no sanity in sight, the surviving residents have turned to the old gods of blood and sacrifice. They've rebuilt the ancient Maya temples of Chichen Itza among their disintegrating homes, and even reinstituted the old ways of human sacrifice in the hopes of simply surviving one more blood moon.

Reference:

597974126_ChichenItza.jpg.c9afda2edad253e959d14f78c88bd8bc.jpg

Temple of the Warriors and Group of a Thousand Columns:

38223893_10156456015352429_8900893161988030464_o.thumb.jpg.b8a0a912338cfada391981e2b57d9ff6.jpg

37935753_10156456014867429_6127725223836909568_o.thumb.jpg.89486a48a740fa2bcc7ce94300fcfe67.jpg

38212436_10156456015807429_4715865136001187840_o.thumb.jpg.d3f771e8d9391f2fd167c9a3f0613dba.jpg

38132192_10156456013202429_3841547070280302592_o.thumb.jpg.66ec3c08ca61612b978dd340ffc923c2.jpg

I was going to do one to submit but couldn't find the post for the July challenge...

Sorry A.G. that's my bad, it was on Page 70 and I forgot to add it to the OP when I post it. I will make sure to do that for the August challenge and add the July one for anyone who wants to try older challenges.

I think it all looks great! Very impressed!

Thank you! It's not a whole lot compared to the builds that you come up with. I probably spent more time researching than building, but at least the finished product is in the neighborhood of what I wanted to make.

SUBMISSION... I think.

I have a video of my build, but my internet is terrible and it's taking hours to upload. I don't know if screenshots are acceptable, but I figured I'd try it and see. More of a building complex than just a building, I recreated Chichen Itza. It's all in creative.

The Story

Things can get weird in the apocalypse and this sleepy suburb is no exception. With all the rampant cannibalism from the walking undead and no sanity in sight, the surviving residents have turned to the old gods of blood and sacrifice. They've rebuilt the ancient Maya temples of Chichen Itza among their disintegrating homes, and even reinstituted the old ways of human sacrifice in the hopes of simply surviving one more blood moon.

Reference:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24821[/ATTACH]

Temple of the Warriors and Group of a Thousand Columns:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24822[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24824[/ATTACH]

Wow wow wow Jackleroy!

That's fantastic, I love it! I also like how the Moon made another guest appearance in your photos :D

If you want to PM me with suggestions for the September challenge please go ahead - congrats again on the build!

And to help ya'll get a head start:

[August 2018] -Player Challenge #2: Mad Scientist Lab (Damselx1)

Electrify your hair and prep the doomsday device! Whether you're [OUTATIME] or looking to take over the world (for it's own good of course) you need a base to do it from!

Map Name: Emmett

Deadline: August 31st (Fri)

Thank you! It's not a whole lot compared to the builds that you come up with. I probably spent more time researching than building, but at least the finished product is in the neighborhood of what I wanted to make.

I think it's brilliant! The creative mode does help a lot but you still have to put the work in and you chose a huge project. You did a great job!

- - - Updated - - -

Electrify your hair and prep the doomsday device! Whether you're [OUTATIME] or looking to take over the world (for it's own good of course) you need a base to do it from!

Deadline: Sept 28th (Fri)

Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy the challenge!

Wow wow wow Jackleroy!

That's fantastic, I love it! I also like how the Moon made another guest appearance in your photos :D

If you want to PM me with suggestions for the September challenge please go ahead - congrats again on the build!

Awesome, thank you! I'll see what I can come up and send it along.

Awesome, thank you! I'll see what I can come up and send it along.

It is up to you and some blocks are not available on console but if you would like to at least take a look and get some ideas this might help. Not just for you but anyone interested that may not know.

Go to google and type this

7dtd a16 pharmaceutical skyscraper

Look at some videos and it possible might help get some better or similar idea from it on what TFP created. Like I said some blocks like the painted color blocks, bullet proof glass and some others are not available on console but not saying copy what they did either just to maybe get ideas and such.

• 2 weeks later...

My first attempt failed so badly with a collapse I started over but this time, I got a great spane for the theme, a cluster of islands:)

Made a rusty bridge and comms array so far. I could have explored but something just clicked in my head. Imagine a scientist shunned by the scientific community that sets up on an island to show them he was right all along

Edit, helps to include the video link lol

Deadline: August 31st (Fri)

Noticed an error in the dates! I was a month ahead of myself with the deadline - Sorry! Changed it to the correct date, which is the last friday in August, not the last Friday in September!

Archived