[WIP] True Survival SDX

Spider

Bug:

Eating Canned Meat does not return a can.

I also think mechanical parts for cars is a little high, i have like 500. I get on average 10-15 per car

Maybe a higher chance when looting a fire Truck to drop a Fireaxe?

Found a poi gastation with lights on

Few more bugs/issues:

Leather Drying rack has 10k hit points per its material setting. Easy and very cheap to build so makes for a cheap defensive building block. recommend dropping MWWorkstation material max hitpoints to 2k or less.

Mushrooms seem never to grow. Placed in direct light with water next to other growing crops but never leave first stage.

Wrenches no longer damage/harvest toilets. Zero damage

Still get error (previous posted) when filling water bucket from water source that only has 1 bucket of water in it. Error stops crops from growing until server reboot. This is potentially an easy way for idiots to break multiplayer servers so should be looked at soon.

My storage sacks don't show up right, they're all white-ish. I already tried changing my UMA textures to every possible setting, even on lowest they stay that way. Is there anything else that could affect these?

Yes, should I not?

You should be using it. It'll keep your files up to date, which is what I think wolverine576 was thinking your issue was.

Could you post your game's output log file? With True survival SDX highlighted in the Mod Launcher, click on the View menu, Upload Log files, then select your Game's output log file from the drop down. It will give you a pastebin link.

You should be using it. It'll keep your files up to date, which is what I think wolverine576 was thinking your issue was.

Could you post your game's output log file? With True survival SDX highlighted in the Mod Launcher, click on the View menu, Upload Log files, then select your Game's output log file from the drop down. It will give you a pastebin link.

Thank you for the directions and for looking into it! https://pastebin.com/q0L9gDh3

I was hoping that I'd see some type of errors or a texture bundle not loading, but alas, not so easy.

If it becomes irksome, you could do a Delete Mod, and perform a re-install of the mod. Your save game will be safe, but it'll make sure all your files are fresh.

It really bugs me so I bit the bullet, deleted and reinstalled, but unfortunately that didn't help either, that darn storage sack still glows in the dark. I poked around a bit in the directories, and noticed there is no unity3d file called storage(sack) in mods/sdx/resources, but that can't be it either can it?

Am I missing something or is there a bug in bioinfection?

I used both jar of honey and antiviral and neither cure it.

It says i am now cured for 3 hours, but the bioinfection is also still listed for 3+days

Honey only cures bioinfection if its stage 1 bioinfection and you "use" it and not "eat" it.

Antibiotics cure later stages of bioinfection, antivirals (spelled antivirials in the mod) cure infections and seem to have antibiotic function as well, but Im not sure if that is working as intended based on the code.

- - - Updated - - -

It really bugs me so I bit the bullet, deleted and reinstalled, but unfortunately that didn't help either, that darn storage sack still glows in the dark. I poked around a bit in the directories, and noticed there is no unity3d file called storage(sack) in mods/sdx/resources, but that can't be it either can it?

Mine are ghostly white also, it thought it was just a feature of the uma model, not a bug. I replaced them with labeled storage containers as soon as I could.

Do you normally get the crash at start up, even in vanilla?

*** Error in `/media/tse/linux/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie.x86_64': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000020bd6c20 ***

and this....

ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/tse/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.

are you running the 64-bit version?

Is it no longer possible to smelt an anvil? Can't scrap it either (I understand this) - but not being able to smelt it seems odd. I was able to smelt them a week or so ago, just took a long time before anything else smelted after it. Now, however, it's just not melting at all.

Spike Trap Rotation

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended...

The spike traps when going through the rotations, currently only allow for 2 cardinal directions (N,S) while on its side.

I was expecting to be able rotate them on their side on all 4 directions (N,S,E&W).

Great MOD, enjoying it!!! Never been so jumpy at any little sound. Keep up the great work.

Cheers:encouragement:

Do you normally get the crash at start up, even in vanilla?

*** Error in `/media/tse/linux/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie.x86_64': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000020bd6c20 ***

and this....

ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/tse/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.

are you running the 64-bit version?

Error in `/media/tse/linux/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie.x86_64': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000020bd6c20 *** is NOT in vanilla outputlog

ld.so: object '/home/tse/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored is IN the vanilla outputlog

Im running the 64bit version of 7d2D

I also think mechanical parts for cars is a little high, i have like 500. I get on average 10-15 per car

I second this, I have just started melting them I have so many, I think even with a 50% decrease to their drop rate, there would still be copious amounts.

Is it no longer possible to smelt an anvil? Can't scrap it either (I understand this) - but not being able to smelt it seems odd. I was able to smelt them a week or so ago, just took a long time before anything else smelted after it. Now, however, it's just not melting at all.

The anvil is now a workstation made of the MMWorkStation material, like some other workstations, and that material does not have a forge category assigned. Spider probably needs to make the workanvil use a different material or make a new one so it can be smelted.

While looking at the materials.xml I noticed razor wire uses the MbarbedWire material. You make and repair razor wire with steel, but it will smelt into iron. Maybe need a new material for that one too.

Error in `/media/tse/linux/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie.x86_64': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000020bd6c20 *** is NOT in vanilla outputlog

ld.so: object '/home/tse/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored is IN the vanilla outputlog

Im running the 64bit version of 7d2D

hmm.. doesn't look like it likes TS yet.

I dont have a Linux machine, so it's really tough to try to troubleshoot it. When you were using the first DLL, where the console would stay open... would you be able to load a world?

edit: Did you roll a new world with this DLL?

The anvil is now a workstation made of the MMWorkStation material, like some other workstations, and that material does not have a forge category assigned. Spider probably needs to make the workanvil use a different material or make a new one so it can be smelted.

While looking at the materials.xml I noticed razor wire uses the MbarbedWire material. You make and repair razor wire with steel, but it will smelt into iron. Maybe need a new material for that one too.

Good to know, thanks! I usually craft these and resmelt for the XP. I assume stove also has this problem.

Is there an easy xml change I can make to smelt these? Change the material?

Archived