SDX 0.7.0 (Christmas 2016)

Domonix

It is and isn't. It shows you how to do the setup and use example mods

If you are just interested in playing with clear UI, I can get you a download link in a few hours

That is my sole aim.

I'll keep trying, though. If I can't manage I may come back to you, if it's not too much trouble, for that direct link. Thanks again sphereii.

That is my sole aim.

I'll keep trying, though. If I can't manage I may come back to you, if it's not too much trouble, for that direct link. Thanks again sphereii.

No problem. In case you come back, and I'm not available, you can download the mod here: https://github.com/SphereII/CleanUI/archive/master.zip

I don't remember if I had to change anything in the XML files, other than the UI ones, but I've included them none the less.

Yes, we missed our comments too. It also does the auto-numbering of new blocks and such.

Unreleased, not-production-although-I-use-it-exclusively, yada yada :)

Don't mess with the xml only check box....leave it unchecked....it isn't working as intended yet.

• 2 weeks later...

also, and i don't know if github does this, but maybe we should move the all of this to a forum page that can be maintained by more than 1 person? this way if Domonix ever leaves for some reason, the page isn't forever filling search results with old info?

i'm not saying get rid of this page, but instead have a summary, and 1 link on the OP. The summary explains where the link goes and what is beyond. The link itself leads to some sort of page that multiple hand picked people can edit and maintain should it be necessary.

basically, treat this thread like a variable to keep it flexible.

also, and i don't know if github does this, but maybe we should move the all of this to a forum page that can be maintained by more than 1 person? this way if Domonix ever leaves for some reason, the page isn't forever filling search results with old info?

i'm not saying get rid of this page, but instead have a summary, and 1 link on the OP. The summary explains where the link goes and what is beyond. The link itself leads to some sort of page that multiple hand picked people can edit and maintain should it be necessary.

basically, treat this thread like a variable to keep it flexible.

Dominix is no longer active, so changing the OP isn't an option. When he has time, HAL9000 is making updates as needed. And yes, the current version works with 16.4.

• 7 months later...

Is modding in the Goblin guy 16.4 still supported from SDX Tutorial ?

I'm getting Nulls when trying to spawn the goblin in.

I followed the Goblin tutorial to the letter, from the top of the SDX Tutorial down, and I cannot for life of me get the Goblin to spawn. He's in the list, and I hear zombie's groaning when I spawn him in manually in DM mode...

But the console flies up and fills with errors..

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at AnimationSDX.HasValidAnimation (System.String strAnimation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AnimationSDX.HasValidAnimationAndEnabled (System.String strAnimation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AnimationSDX.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

//

Archived