DUST's UI/HUD Collection [REQUESTS]

DUST2DEATH

Bad news:

Hitting bumps for zompact migration to A16.

Alpha 16 has broken Zompact's theme framework for the images. I can no longer have it integrated (read: null texture values) as they throw

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

when parsing the xml.

EDIT: zompact lite RGB is working.

Equipment stack on hud is still OK.

Trying to work out what to do with theming. Seems either or atm.

• 1 month later...

I'll try to knock it out this morning.

Been having PC problems and reinstalled trying to solve it. I need to setup github etc again.

Hopefully get my RA number and send my mobo in. At first I went directly to Asus but they seem to be ignoring me right now. Trying retailer.

Event ID 41 sucks, no guarantee they will find the fault, nor fix it. I really dont want to buy a new system that is 10% better than my current one.

Shame; Asus used to care.

Problem is in aus, most components have a 3 year warranty. Given tech moves at lightning speed this makes warranty tricky, as in:

Unlikely they have spares/refurbs, unlikely it will be repaired.

The most likely outcome is that I will be offered store credit for the motherboard, which isnt any good cause I would need to buy a new cpu/ram as well.

Are you having a problem?

Given I was busy I can only compare between the last 2 releases I did. This was quick , I dont think I missed anything.

Between b113 and 16.1

Xui.xml:

Actionset was added in 16.1

<window_group name="powercamera" controller="XUiC_PowerCameraWindowGroup" [color="#FFFF00"]actionSet="controller"[/color]>

styles.xml:

compass texture

b113:

<style_entry name="color" value="[mediumGrey]"/>

16.1:

<style_entry name="color" value="[iconColor]"/>

Hey DUST (longtime no talky)

When i merge Guppys UI into 16.2 i get this strange Error..and it stops loading at "loading UI"

But the rest of the game loads in the background.....

I did the usual look around and nothing really changed much from 16.1

this is the Error

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at XUiC_InGameDebugMenu.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiWindowGroup.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi+FO.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I tried just droppin ghe Images into the base folder also but from my understanding the Images are pulled from the Webs....

im still poking around maybe you might see this before i figure it out too.....

Thanks again

this is the Error

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at XUiC_InGameDebugMenu.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiWindowGroup.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi+FO.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I tried just droppin ghe Images into the base folder also but from my understanding the Images are pulled from the Webs....

only thing I can think of is maybe this line was added to debug in windows.xml and you missed?

<togglebutton name="toggleStabilityGlue" caption_key="xuiDebugMenuShowStabilityGlue" width="290" height="32" depth="3" />

other change was in controls.xml

waypoint_entry style for the background sprite: style = "press,scroll", previous was just "press".

Only other thing was if you carried over my forgetfullness and they cleaned it up and 16.2. <- didnt test that to see if it triggered errors.

Image folder is only needed if you want to make a local reference on your pc, or rehost elsewhere.

only thing I can think of is maybe this line was added to debug in windows.xml and you missed?

<togglebutton name="toggleStabilityGlue" caption_key="xuiDebugMenuShowStabilityGlue" width="290" height="32" depth="3" />

other change was in controls.xml

waypoint_entry style for the background sprite: style = "press,scroll", previous was just "press".

Only other thing was if you carried over my forgetfullness and they cleaned it up and 16.2. <- didnt test that to see if it triggered errors.

Image folder is only needed if you want to make a local reference on your pc, or rehost elsewhere.

holy cow..i have no idea lol..thanks for looking at it for us

I dont know what some stuff does..that is new to me

Thanks again Friend.

PS i really should get WinMerge i guess...i use Notpad++

• 4 weeks later...

16.3 Brings Mod Support Back for Valmod Overhaul and War of the Walkers.

FguNQ1O.png

16.3 Update:

FEATURES/NOTES

-4th Digit Support in Crafting Menu --[better late then never, right?]--
-Streamlined rehosting support via texture entries in styles.xml. Standard naming used aligned with images for easy rehosting
-OFFLINE VERSION AVAILABLE
-Mod Support added for [color="#FFFF00"]Valmod Overhaul [/color]and [color="#FFFF00"]War of the Walkers[/color]

MISC:
Archive structure change. Review new install procedure below

JGoldIj.png

Installation:

1. Decide if you will be using the ONLINE or OFFLINE version of the mod.

2a. ONLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_ONLINE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Say Yes to Overwrite All.

2b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3. Optional Mod Support

Install either Valmod or War of the Walkers as described by the mod authors first!

ONLINE and OFFLINE versions exist for both mods. Decide prior to patching.

3a. ONLINE Install:

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod[/color] folder. [ [color="#FFFF00"]Valmod Overhaul | War of the Walkers[/color] ]
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder and drag the Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Yes to Merge/Overwrite.

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod[/color] folder. [ [color="#FFFF00"]Valmod Overhaul | War of the Walkers[/color] ]
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. 

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. 

[color="#FFFF00"]4. NOTE:
If you are patching Valmod and are using BIGGER BACKPACK, you will need to apply the bigger backpack patch in the same process as you did the offline patch.[/color] 

Archived