DUST's UI/HUD Collection [REQUESTS]

DUST2DEATH

Positioning is all relative.

pos="1,2".

1 is horizontal. negative value moves left, positive value moves right.

2 is vertical. negative value moves down, positive value moves up.

o36tu3M.png

first you have the anchor points.

CenterBottom,CenterTop,LeftTop,Left,LeftBottom,RightTop,Right,Rightbottom.

This defines the "Starting" location (if you will), starting point is always 0,0 of the anchor location. *snip*

D, do you have the skillset to write a wysiwyg editor? :)

err, not really. I could probably dive in headfirst and see if I sink or swim.

Check steam, talk more.

Would anyone know where the CenterBottom,CenterTop,LeftTop,Left,LeftBottom,RightTop,Right,RightBottom anchor points are defined? I "might" have a way to make a WYSIWYG editor if I can figure this out. I've looked in the xml and parts of the dll without any luck.

UPDATE: I found them mentioned in the dll inside the XUi.cs. This is gonna take a while to study. :becky:

Nice.

From what I can tell, 0,0 is always the edge of screen on the 8 points around the edge.

Some <window> tags will honor the pos setting, others will ignore it. Thats why I ended up using position containers.

You will also need to consider layer depths, depending how far you wish to go.

Guppy's Wasteland UI 1.0b

Adds Support for Valmod Overhaul & War of the Walkers. No other changes.

Installation:

Install either Valmod or War of the Walkers as described by the mod authors first!

Open Master archive, browse to the patch folder and open the appropriate directory.

Drag the data folder into your 7 days directory, yes to overwrite.

If you are using Valmars Bigger Backpack, you will need to patch the patch. Same process applies.

Open Bigger Backpack folder, drag Data folder into your 7 days directory, yes to overwrite.

DOWNLOAD

Sorry, i had changed my game mod to JZ true survival for more challenge xD lol. But if there's a diablo theme UI for it, it certainly be lovely. Also, the default design for the diablo theme HUD is fine :D

lol im actually planning to do UI mod to spiders mod already

And this UI only one i use now with some personnal changes. It rocks and looks so... fallout/fallen earth. I love it.

Sorry, i had changed my game mod to JZ true survival for more challenge xD lol. But if there's a diablo theme UI for it, it certainly be lovely. Also, the default design for the diablo theme HUD is fine :D

OK, no worries. :)

@Dragons Nest.

Bit by the mod bug huh :D

So, any plan on when the UI will be out though :x

Well atm im under the weather so... Not too sure. but i am working on it slowly. Plus trying to add in some effects to perks for damage but not going well on that.

So to be safe ill say week or two. all depends honestly. I hadnt planned on mentioning it this early oops :-)

@Dragons Nest.

Bit by the mod bug huh :D

lol already worked on 3-4 mods. and evrsions of them. Didnt keep them though sadly. Though do have one of my valmod mods i tweeked still. As friends server uses it.

Working on new one now with spiders UI but havent decided on a mod base for it "whos mod to work off off lol" easier to work off a established mod then reinvent the wheeel. Was waiting for starvation but... For some reason on my system it gets lot of errors. So i might need wait longer for that. Might instead work off true survival this time.

And also @ Icymage84 when i finially get it finished or ready for testing... Ill post it here. Since its dusts UI im useing anyway. Ill leave it up to him to post in OP if he desires. I try not to repost mods ive edited from people under myself. As i dont feel right doing it that way. its like im takeing credit for their work. And i REFUSE to do that.

Getting it all cleaned up is where i run into issues. If recall i was haveing issue with the texture boxes "grey box". But im getting better bit by bit "and worse bit by bit at times to lol". I have some ideas for themes myself but issue is i dont have photoshop anymore... and even if had it ive forgotten how to use it :-/ Thats bad comeing from a print/marketing home based company huh? lmao

I can shoot you some ideas in pm if want. I make them... you make them... either way if made im happy lol

well depends on if run with any of my ideas or if i need work them out myself :-P but ya ive messed with it a few times. K ill pm ya a couple i had in mind. might be good... might be junk.. never know lol

And id ment pm on steam i shoulda specified but here is fine also.

Multi Monitor HUD - Surround Setup Fix (Triples)

Multi Monitor HUD brings all HUD items to the center monitor for users that have surround screen setups (triples)

It does not add, or change anything from the vanilla HUD. Consider this nothing more than a unofficial fix.

Will work with any resolution setup, adjust as necessary.

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION:

Download archive and open parent folder.

Drag the Data folder into your 7 Days Directory, Yes to overwrite. (usually steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

CONFIGURATION.

Open Styles.xml in your editor of choice.

at the top you will find

<style_entry name="righttop" value="960,-100"/> <!-- 960 default -->
<style_entry name="bottomleft" value="-960,100"/> <!-- 960 default -->
<style_entry name="bottomright" value="960,5"/> <!-- 960 default -->

Starting point: Monitor's Horizontal Width / 2.666 (2560/2.666=960)

from there adjust in 10px increments. (higher or lower)

Left horizontal must remain a negative value (left). (ONLY ADJUST HORIZONTAL, pos="Horizontal,Vertical")

0 is the middle point of the center monitor.

Higher values push out to additional monitors

Lower values pull towards center monitor

[REQUEST]

Could someone who is using 1920x1080 screens in triples test if setting to 960 is over your boundary (crosses into screen 1 & 3 [1-2-3/L-C-R] ) and if it is open xui.xml, line 2 and change the scale to 1.000

<ruleset name="default" [color="#FFFF00"]scale="1.000"[/color] stackpanel_scale="1.05">

and advise if it sits correctly on your center monitor after you have adjusted the scale to be 1:1 px.

• 2 weeks later...
possible to add xp bar i think that's all thats missing xp bar/lvl # :)

if you are using Guppy's Wasteland UI (Im assuming you are).

you can enable this by uncommenting this line in xui.xml, compass group.

<!-- <window name="windowXP" /> --><!-- added -->

it has the player pos coords in that window as well. Feel free to disable the pos tracking by nuking this rect, line 46 in windows.xml.

<rect name="positioncoords" controller="MapArea">

If I get time, I'll make a new window without the pos info if you prefer.

Zompact 2.0f DOWNLOAD

Zompact 2.0f

Fixes:

Highlight overlay in both full and lite.

Adds:

Diablo theme for Zompact Lite

Adds True Survival support for Zompact Lite w/ Diablo Theme

Changes:

github folder/patch structuring

INSTALLATION

Download the archive from the link above.

For Full, Extract Data folder from master archive into your 7 days directory (usually steamapps\common\7 Days To Die), yes to overwrite.

Patching Full:

After installing Zompact Full:

Browse to patch folder, find appropriate patch and drag data (& mod folder if its there) into your 7 days directory, yes to overwrite.

For Lite:

Open Zompact-Lite Folder inside parent archive, Extract Data folder into your 7 days directory (usually steamapps\common\7 Days To Die), yes to overwrite.

Patching Lite:

After installing Zompact Lite:

Browse to patch folder, find appropriate patch and drag data (& mod folder if its there) into your 7 days directory, yes to overwrite.

MOD SUPPORT INSTALLATION NOTES:

For Stallionsden's Backpack Mod.

When the instructions refer to windows.xml, instead go to styles.xml and change the backpack grid rows and columns there.

Also adjust the Loot Window rows and columns (directly below the backpack options).

You do not need to adjust the window size, but options exist for you to do so.

For smaller resolution users, finer grained backpack cell size controls exist so you can modify as small (or as large) of a backpack cell you want.

For Berticus001's Minibike Storage

Follow instructions as directed for loot.xml. Refer to styles.xml for the minibike options (window width/height, grid rows/columns).

For Valmar's Valmod Overhaul

Install Valmod as instructed by Valmar.

Once Valmod is installed, Open archive, browse to Patches folder, Valmod Overhaul and drag the data folder into your installation directory.

For True Survival

Install TS as directed, Open archive, browse to Patches folder, drag the Data/Mods folder into your installation directory

Let me know if you have issues.

For True Survival

Install TS as directed, Open archive, browse to Patches folder, drag the Data/Mods folder into your installation directory

Let me know if you have issues.

Hi, i do not see TS patch inside the patches folder, only saw a diablo theme folder?

Archived