DUST's UI/HUD Collection [REQUESTS]

DUST2DEATH

ZOMPACT 16.3 RELEASED 16 Sept 2017

A16 UI's - Click to Jump

XDfaHrq.jpg

PKj3Kuw.jpg

FguNQ1O.png

I'll take on requests providing what you are asking for isnt already made, or similiar to an existing HUD/UI as there are many talented mod authors here.

Unofficial FIXES:

A15

Multi Monitor HUD - Surround Setup Fix (triples)

LEGACY UI's:

A15

Zompact: Valmod Overhaul, True Survival(Zompact Lite)

YaUI: War of the Walkers Support

sbqQQTo.png

6AAyyCh.jpg

Click for 1080p^

aBDQVpk.jpg

FEATURES/NOTES

-4th Digit Support in Crafting Menu
-Text in top right is controlled via styles.xml servertext var
-Optional Player XP window, enable via xui.xml.

-No Client End Installs Required for Dedicated servers via online version.
--Images hosted at IMGUR
--Streamlined rehosting support via texture entries in styles.xml. Standard naming used aligned with images for easy rehosting

-OFFLINE VERSION AVAILABLE

-Layout by Guppycur, Designed by Me.

MOD SUPPORT:

Valmod Overhaul

War of the Walkers

JGoldIj.png

Installation:

1. Decide if you will be using the ONLINE or OFFLINE version of the mod.

2a. ONLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_ONLINE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Say Yes to Overwrite All.

2b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3. Optional Mod Support

Install either Valmod or War of the Walkers as described by the mod authors first!

ONLINE and OFFLINE versions exist for both mods. Decide prior to patching.

3a. ONLINE Install:

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod[/color] folder. [ [color="#FFFF00"]Valmod Overhaul | War of the Walkers[/color] ]
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder and drag the Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Yes to Merge/Overwrite.

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod[/color] folder. [ [color="#FFFF00"]Valmod Overhaul | War of the Walkers[/color] ]
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. 

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. 

[color="#FFFF00"]4. NOTE:
If you are patching Valmod and are using BIGGER BACKPACK, you will need to apply the bigger backpack patch in the same process as you did the offline patch.[/color] 

Known Thing:

if you join a SP or MP game and have either active buffs already or crafted/collected items on screen immediately as you load, the texture will not be applied.

Press ESC twice and all textures will be applied to buffs.

LEGACY VERSIONS:

A15

DOWNLOAD Alpha 15

A15 Mod Support Installation:

Installation:

Install either Valmod or War of the Walkers as described by the mod authors first!

Open Master archive, browse to the patch folder and open the appropriate directory.

Drag the data folder into your 7 days directory, yes to overwrite.

If you are using Valmars Bigger Backpack, you will need to patch the patch. Same process applies.

Open Bigger Backpack folder, drag Data folder into your 7 days directory, yes to overwrite.

I play occasionally on guppys server and my own (if I can get port forwarding working again on my new router) and was wondering if there is anyway to add your skill points somewhere on screen....preferably on bottom left or right.

EDIT: was also wondering about a level/xp bar on top of tool belt :)

I play occasionally on guppys server and my own (if I can get port forwarding working again on my new router) and was wondering if there is anyway to add your skill points somewhere on screen....preferably on bottom left or right.

EDIT: was also wondering about a level/xp bar on top of tool belt :)

to which UI? Vanilla?

Doh, sorry about that....no I was thinking of the Guppy's Wasteland one you made.

Now am also thinking if coordinates could be added too somewhere. Great for lining up tunnels....lol yes I like to have all this info on my screen

Doh, sorry about that....no I was thinking of the Guppy's Wasteland one you made.

Now am also thinking if coordinates could be added too somewhere. Great for lining up tunnels....lol yes I like to have all this info on my screen

It can all be added, the question is where do you want it?

It can all be added, the question is where do you want it?

well level/xp could be on top of belt.

coordinates could be added to bottom left of screen between time and belt.

skill points could be added to bottom right between belt and where crafting/ammo shows.

that being said, where ever you think it would be good is fine as the style you have made so far is perfect....I wouldn't really care as long as it was there...see no pressure :)

well level/xp could be on top of belt.

coordinates could be added to bottom left of screen between time and belt.

skill points could be added to bottom right between belt and where crafting/ammo shows.

that being said, where ever you think it would be good is fine as the style you have made so far is perfect....I wouldn't really care as long as it was there...see no pressure :)

I have an idea :)

First Request complete, was via PM.

Added Support for Dwallorde's War of the Walkers to YaUI.

DOWNLOAD

Installation for War of the Walkers:

Install War of the Walkers as specified.

Open YaUI Master archive

Drag Data & Mods folder into your 7 Days directory (usually steamapps\common\7 Days To Die ), Yes to Overwrite.

Open Patches/War of the Walkers folder inside Master Archive

Drag xui.xml and XUi folder into steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config, Yes to overwrite.

Advise any issues.

Guppy's Wasteland UI 1.0a

Fixes:

Negative Value on Collected Items

Second Request: (detoured)

vXy3DJi.jpg

As this was a request and not part of the original design, you will need to enable the window via xui.xml (uncomment windowXP - in compass group)

Adds:

Player XP bar

Player Level

Player Position

Configuration:

Player XP bar colour can be changed via styles.xml entry

<style_entry name="xpcolor" value="255,255,0,255"/>

Known Issues:

Like any UI mod with player positions on hud. If a waypoint bugs out, remove it.

Guppy's Wasteland UI 1.0a

Fixes:

Negative Value on Collected Items

Second Request: (detoured)

vXy3DJi.jpg

As this was a request and not part of the original design, you will need to enable the window via xui.xml (uncomment windowXP - in compass group)

Adds:

Player XP bar

Player Level

Player Position

Configuration:

Player XP bar colour can be changed via styles.xml entry

<style_entry name="xpcolor" value="255,255,0,255"/>

Known Issues:

Like any UI mod with player positions on hud. If a waypoint bugs out, remove it.

I must have been on nice list...these are what I was looking for.....

Hope you had a merry Christmas DUST2DEATH

I am trying to get a handle on ui placement.

For example in the guppy wasteland ui compass is top center, toolbelt bottom center, day/time bottom left, etc.

How are coordinates laid out for this? ex. toolbelt seems to be -240,87 and day/time is 0,63.

Are first numbers position from left to right of screen and second numbers from top to bottom of screen?

Would like to know if there is any tutorial of how to place ui objects where you want them on screen so I could fiddle with where things are.

I have tried changing numbers and have been getting some weird results :)

Everything is Relative.

Positioning is all relative.

pos="1,2".

1 is horizontal. negative value moves left, positive value moves right.

2 is vertical. negative value moves down, positive value moves up.

o36tu3M.png

first you have the anchor points.

CenterBottom,CenterTop,LeftTop,LeftCenter,LeftBottom,RightTop,RightCenter,Rightbottom.

This defines the "Starting" location (if you will), starting point is always 0,0 of the anchor location.

In the case of the toolbelt, to have it centered properly, it needs to be moved left so that the first 4 item slots are before 0,0 (pos -240,x)

Following this, you will then have a container (often a rect or panel). The position that you set this container to is relative to the parent positioning.

in the image above, the container (green) would be set to pos="20,-20". its positioning is relative to the main window. (grey) top left corner. (that's the green containers 0,0)

After that you have any items/labels etc. All their positioning is relative to the green container. 0,0 is top left corner of green box for an item nested within.

Once you understand that, then comes the pivots.

If you see an item that has (pivot="center") it means that it will pin said item (usually a icon) to the center point of the container. If a pivot is used, positioning is still relative to the container, but you must specify the pin point of the container.

Using the toolbelt as an example, it has a 60x60 container for the toolbelt slot.

the icons, use pivot center so their position = [pos=30,-30"] as this is the center point of the container 60wx60h.

TLDR: everything is relative to the parent.

Thank you....may have to read it over a few times for it to sink in but thank you lol

With some trial and error I have managed to move the top left box to position between day/time and toolbelt.

I tried changing the icon and having it load from my hard drive but just got the white box with the red question mark. I suppose I could just add it to my own imgur account and link that one instead.

Also noted that the player position box I moved to bottom of screen disappears when I open menu, not sure why as it is lower than the toolbelt.

Is this compatible with Valmod Expa or Overhaul or War of the Walkers?

Zompact Full has a Valmod Overhaul Branch.

YaUI has a War of the Walkers Patch.

Guppy's Wasteland is standalone.

Was there one in particular you were after?

- - - Updated - - -

Are u able to do a UI for steelmod? based on your Diablo theme UI which I saw on another post which looks damn awesome

Depends on the complexity of Steelmod. I will have a look.

Guppy's actually. Being standalone, means could be use with any mod or just the vanilla?

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the complexity of Steelmod. I will have a look.

Thanks a lot, DUST2DEATH :)

Archived