DUST's UI/HUD Collection [REQUESTS]

DUST2DEATH

y9tplcJ.jpg

kWuzlbi.gif

zXVRsQo.jpg

DMHwbnN.png

yE7Mh78.jpg

^Open in new tab, 1080p.

Other colour screens, 1080p. Both Day/Night.

https://i.imgur.com/vCfGUTu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nzPsHbf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BtJt2jx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DwPlJw3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yxfyulu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Iaq8Exj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qsIu8cA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1eC9KHU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bThtfPy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VgkDDhG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mz7vqFL.jpg

-Includes 4th Digit Crafting/Trader support
-Mod Support
--War of the Walkers
--True Survival

INSTALLATION

Installation:

1. Decide if you will be using the ONLINE or OFFLINE version of the mod.

2a. ONLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_ONLINE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Say Yes to Overwrite All.

2b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3. Changing themes.

Open styles.xml
Comment out the default style.
Uncomment the colour style block you want.
Save

4. Optional Mod Support

Install either War of the Walkers or True Survival as described by the mod authors first!

ONLINE and OFFLINE versions exist for both mods. Decide prior to patching.

3a. ONLINE Install:

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod[/color] folder. [ [color="#FFFF00"]True Survival | War of the Walkers[/color] ]
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder and drag the Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Yes to Merge/Overwrite.

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod[/color] folder. [ [color="#FFFF00"]True Survival | War of the Walkers[/color] ]
Drag the Data folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. 

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder

Known Thing:

If you have no buff background on load, press esc twice.

As always, feedback is welcome/appreciated.

No one?

I honestly thought the toolbelt might have got more attention.

Each slot is individual, can be positioned anywhere on screen, in any order and it will still respect shift click and the scroll wheel (in order of slot defined in the toolbelt setup)

I hadnt seen anyone else do it this way. It will allow you to make any shaped/positioned toolbelt your imagination can come up with.

I'm trying to merge Hals, Magolis combo pack, Origin HUD, and a few random edits. I think it was an incompatibility with 16.3 that screwed up this last build. Maybe Rain will fare better than Origin as a hud. the other edits only needed xml stuff. aside from Hals.. I wish there was another command editor.

I'm trying to merge Hals, Magolis combo pack, Origin HUD, and a few random edits. I think it was an incompatibility with 16.3 that screwed up this last build. Maybe Rain will fare better than Origin as a hud. the other edits only needed xml stuff. aside from Hals.. I wish there was another command editor.

Is there a just bandits mod, without all the other stuff? i'd like to add just bandits to the desert and wasteland biomes

If you get stuck, let me know.

As for bandits. Id suggest Stompy's bad company and just take them from that and add to the spawning as you require.

Thanks.

If its base True survival and can make a patch for you, np.

I added Compopack and BadCompany bandits and Zombies. Other than that it is base True Survival. It seems to work well so far. I adjusted the windowbackpack to have the correct rows and columns along with some minor adjustments for overlap of buff window.

Your patch would probably be much better

The last time something like that happened to me (yes I was that dumb) was when I clicked on wrong start icon on my screen. I have 4 or 5 different versions I play and I mistakenly clicked on my vanilla icon. I went to my modded game folder and clicked on the 7dtd exe and it worked. So I just made a new shortcut on my desktop with it.

Using RainHUD with War of the Walkers. Get array issues. Crashes game. I'm guessing I'll have the same issues with workbenches. I did not change backpack.

Rain doesnt natively support WoTW. Id have to make a patch.

Ive only just got my mobo back from RMA and have finally reinstalled windows yesterday.

I'll make a patch for both WotW and True Survival for RAIN ASAP.

How hard would it be to add location to RAIN....for lining up tunnels and stuff. Maybe even a separate line for location and height.

Elevation is already there :)

If I recall, when I bought GupUI to 16, the player positioning just didnt play nice. (I wanted to use another expression there).

I can look again, but memory says TFP nuked that.

DMHwbnN.png

True Survival and War of the Walkers patches added for RAIN.

3a. ONLINE Install:

3b OFFLINE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder and drag the Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )
Yes to Merge/Overwrite.

Open [color="#FFFF00"]Patches\Mod\_OFFLINE_[/color] folder

XDfaHrq.jpg

Oj12Hli.jpg

Click for 1080p^

Zompact 2.0 UI Overhaul is a replacement UI for 7 days to die. All screens have been redesigned from the ground up

This is a complete rewrite. Vanilla xml code was only used where required.

WHRsJDY.jpg

FEATURES

MAIN HUD:
-Player Equipped Clothing
-Stamina, Health, Water & Food Bars above toolbelt. ( Does not interfere with Text )
-Bottom Anchored Compass
-4 Quest Tracker Positions - BottomRight (Zompact Default). TopRight, BottomLeft, TopLeft.
-Normal Buffs, or Buffs with Timers
-World Stats Bar: Day, Time, Ambient Temp, Elevation, Wind Speed.
-PVP or PVE HUD Player Stats Bar. 
--PVP: Player Level, Core Temp, Zombie Kills, Player Deaths, PVP kills
--PVE: Player Level, Core Temp, Zombie Kills, Players Deaths, Total Crafted Items.

UI:
-Custom built for up to 200 slot backpack support
-Tooltips available for items that appear small (item stats, ingredients, parts etc), just hover and it will enlarge.
-Mod Support
-Easy Configuration.
-Single File UI Customization
-Theme Framework - (read below!)
-- Optional Diablo 3 Inspired UI Theme

MOD SUPPORT

Zompact Currently Supports the following mods with minimal user effort.

Stallionsden's Backpack Expansion

Support for up to 200 slot backpacks. 90 Slot native. For 100 or 200 slot backpacks, apply the large backpack patch.

Berticus001 Minibike Storage Expansion

Valmod Overhaul

True Survival (Zompact Lite)

War of the Walkers

EASY CONFIGURATION

-Quest tracker (1 - 4)
-PVP/PVE stats bar (1/2) 
-HUD Buffs (1/2). 
See comments in xui.xml for more information.

SINGLE FILE CUSTOMIZATION

Everything in zompact that most users will need to change manually has been extracted and controlled via styles.xml.

This includes the most common mod settings for windows.xml: (You still need to edit loot.xml if required)

Backpack Grid rows/columns (Backpack window size changes are not required with zompact).

Loot Grid rows/columns

Minibike window sizing.

Minibike Grid rows/columns.

+Much much more, see below

THEME FRAMEWORK

xgIpOmz.jpg

T7Ce1Ds.jpg

Click for 1080p^

Zompact 2.0 was built from the ground up with customization in mind.

There is an entire Theme Framework built into the UI.

You can change as much, or as little of the UI as you like. Everything from something as simple as toolbelt background and border changes, to reskinning the entire UI. No dealing with positions, or window code. Simply make your image to the specified dimensions (all dimensions are specified next to the variables), enter the file reference to the variable and save. Load your game and your change will be active.

If you dont wish to use images, RGBA (limited) is still available to you.

Over 200 custom options available.

Over 30 new colour options added.

Want a hotpink border with a purple background on the toolbelt, green borders with yellow backgrounds for loot, while having orange borders with a black backgrounds in the backpack with tooltips that have blue backgrounds and green text... Yep, you can do that.. and more.

By Default, Zompact ships with a FLAT GREY MODERN THEME.

This is intended as a base starting point, a blank slate if you will for you to theme on.

GA81w2U.jpg

Click for 1080p^

To start Customising open Styles.xml in notepad++ or any other editor of your choice.

Everything is commented to explain what each variable changes.

Styles.xml breaks down in the following order.

-Window variables
--------------------
Theme variables
-Main Hud
-Main Screens
-Buttons & Grid Cells
----------------------
Colour variables
-Main Hud
-Hover & Selected Colours
-Grid Cells
-Main Screens
---------------------
Additional Colour Sets

You can create your own theme if you wanted and then share it easily with other zompact users.

Only the theme folder containing your images and the modified styles.xml is required to share a theme.

If you choose to style via RGBA (this is limited for obvious reasons), only the styles.xml file is required to share.

Additional screens can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/op1TV

INSTALLATION

1. Decide if you will be using the FULL or LITE version of the mod.

2a. FULL Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_FULL_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data and Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

2b LITE Install:

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_LITE_[/color] folder.
Drag the Data and Mod folder in your 7 Days to Die Installation Directory. (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die )

3. Patching

NOTE: Mod Support -

INSTALL THE MOD AS DIRECTED BY THE AUTHORS FIRST IN FULL.

Open the [color="#FFFF00"]\_*_PATCHES_[/color] folder.
Open the patch folder you require. (diablo theme, large backpack, valmod, true survival)
Repeat Patch process for additional patches.

To make a theme, or customize the UI, follow the instructions in styles.xml.

MOD SUPPORT INSTALLATION NOTES:

For Stallionsden's Backpack Mod.

When the instructions refer to windows.xml, instead go to styles.xml and change the backpack grid rows and columns there.
Also adjust the Loot Window rows and columns (directly below the backpack options).
You do not need to adjust the window size, but options exist for you to do so.

For smaller resolution users,[color="#FFFF00"] finer grained backpack cell size controls exist[/color] so you can modify as small (or as large) of a backpack cell you want.

For Berticus001's Minibike Storage

Follow instructions as directed for loot.xml. Refer to styles.xml for the minibike options (window width/height, grid rows/columns).

As always, Feedback is appreciated. Any bugs or issues, please do advise.

Archived