A16 - Archetype Previewer Unlock [.dll mod]

herrpohl

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! this is a major thing! Will save so much time booting up the game just to see what my insane rgb values and facial expressions look like! Cheers a whole bunch!

Edit: the link to the hacked.dll seems to work but the file itself doesnt seem to be downloading :(

I made an account there aswell hoping this would sort the problem out, anyone else has this issue?

Wow! this is a major thing! Will save so much time booting up the game just to see what my insane rgb values and facial expressions look like! Cheers a whole bunch!

Edit: the link to the hacked.dll seems to work but the file itself doesnt seem to be downloading :(

I made an account there aswell hoping this would sort the problem out, anyone else has this issue?

Sorry, I reuploaded the file. No idea why the link wasn't working anymore.

Yes thats working now, thanks alot! hehe this is gonna be fun :triumphant:

EDIT:

Accidently run the game using the hacked.dll - getting some major issues now, I have random blue cubes dotted around the terrain and im getting an long list of red errors in the console.

I deleted the install folder, ccleaned & sorted registry, made new game install folder with no hacked.dll ..started new game and the errors are still present. Eek! Not sure whats happening now :/

please help, there is no 'profiles.sdf' on my system and i cannot locate where my profiles are being saved. thanks.

Edit: I have 2 seperate installs, 1 for Vanilla, and one for my own modding. Why both are shareing worlds and profiles? i dont know...

please help, there is no 'profiles.sdf' on my system and i cannot locate where my profiles are being saved. thanks.

Edit: I have 2 seperate installs, 1 for Vanilla, and one for my own modding. Why both are shareing worlds and profiles? i dont know...

Profiles and worlds are saved in C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie. Maybe try creating a profile in the vanilla game first.

Thanks again, I looked and looked and couldn't see it, before I give up I remember maybe its a hidden folder (i forgot about the hidden folders on Windows) sure enough AppData is one of those - thanks, I'll let you know how I get on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not found the answer by looking the threads, because it is already a lot written, and i wasn't following for it. Now i started to learn a little about UMA and created a few of their archetypes (for zombie). But i have a problem with the change in the section of the <expression>.

When i do that would mouth have been open - it shows correctly in the editor but the game - zombie run with closed mouth, and it seems, without any facial changes.

I am sure somebody has faced this problem and this is described.

PS: use A15.2(b6), i tried deleted profiles.sdf, deleted contents of the folder "UMATextures" (and do that would created the textures), tried to change the type to "player" and "zombie"...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived