Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Is there a standalone modlet for the backpack? I would love to add that to a21 until the full overhaul comes out. I was trying to figure out in the config files for the a20 version what xml edits were for it but there's just so much that I wasn't sure where to even look. 

1 hour ago, Mastabeefalo said:

Is there a standalone modlet for the backpack? I would love to add that to a21 until the full overhaul comes out. I was trying to figure out in the config files for the a20 version what xml edits were for it but there's just so much that I wasn't sure where to even look. 

No, Undead Legacy is not a modpack, it's all one big mod.

would i be able to get some help. Ive installed this server side, and watched the youtube video and installed client side too. but when i start the game and get to the main menu the console (f1) comes up. I got the info in a text file, for the errors

3 hours ago, darvie187 said:

would i be able to get some help. Ive installed this server side, and watched the youtube video and installed client side too. but when i start the game and get to the main menu the console (f1) comes up. I got the info in a text file, for the errors

Are you trying to install it for Alpha 21? It's not updated yet for it, more on that here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/undead-legacy-85166307

11 hours ago, darvie187 said:

You are running on Alpha 20.7, not the most recently Alpha 21?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see that SQ had already commented.

Edited by SnowBee (see edit history)

Hello, thanks for the excellent Mod!
I would like to know how do I fix the game time to normal, because the night is completely fast now, the zombies start running from 22:00 or so and stop at 00:00, before the normal time they stopped only about 4:30 in the morning. How do I change this in the mod?
Another thing, the progressions, can be adjusted, the quality of the items, damage per attack, because I feel that this has become much more difficult, I have to hit several times in some animal or block to break it.

Hello! this mod is very awesome! I have a question: it is unrealistic to make the fuel consumption increase and dynamics decrease when the car is overloaded. it would be great if the car were overloaded by, for example, 50%, would consume much more fuel (reduce the number of km per liter) and drive 70% slower (maximum speed, acceleration, braking),it may be possible to make the maximum overload by 50%, a motorcycle for example having 500, I would not be able to drive after 750, and for every 10% overload, the speed would decrease by 10%, and the distance per liter would decrease (without overloading, 1.4 km/l, 500-550 would already be 1.1, 550- 600 is already 0.9, 600-650 0.7, 650-700 0.5, 700-750 0.3, and with 751 it no longer goes) well, the speed is the norm 60, and overload every 10% -6 km, that is, 60 54 48 42 36 30.

I'm sorry if there are mistakes, I don't know English very well

image.png

Hello, I have one problem, I want to ask you, because due to insufficient knowledge of the English language, it is very difficult to find an answer.
I faced such a problem, I have a day of 240 minutes, that is, the night lasts one hour of real time, so that night I killed a horde all night, I don't know how many there were, but they ended only when the morning came. Is it even possible to kill the horde in the modification? I used more than 6000 rounds for different types of weapons, killed well more than 1000-2000 zombies, I didn't look at the counter until night, but after night there are 5400 kills.
until day 15 i played with a setting of 120 minutes a day, after i failed to kill the horde on day 15 i set it to 240. i thought i didn't have enough time because the weapons were bad, until day 3 hordes I prepared, but they go endlessly.
how to make the horde not infinite?

it was day 22 i was lvl 49

If someone can explain, I will be very grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have an idea that if you remove the weapons from the merchant from the quest rewards and replace them with recipes, it will seem more interesting? for example, for tasks of the 1st tier, the reward will be the worst weapon (the first bows, the weakest pistol), for the 2nd tier, there will already be pipe shotguns / junk, a pipe machinegun, a pipe rifle, junk pistols, for tier 3 there will already be a standard game pistol, weak pistols from the mod, ak47, sawn-off shotgun, hunting rifle, weak assault rifles from the mod using 5.56 ammo, and weak smg.starting from tier 4, the reward will be all the previous ones, and from the new one, only recipes, and recipes for the best guns will only be in the last tier (at A20 this is 5 tiers, at A21 it seems to be already 6).thus, it will force you to go and craft it in order to get something good, this will force you to improve your workbenches. at the moment, there is almost no point in this, while you are collecting resources to improve workbenches, the merchant will have time to give out a bunch of weapons, machine guns, and a bunch of drills and chainsaws for tasks, often gives out titanium tools at level 5. There is no point in crafting yet. with a Kevlar tape there is a question, to craft it you need a chemical station of level 3, to improve the station to level 3 you need titanium plates 10-20 pcs (I don’t remember exactly), titanium plates to make it seems you need level 3 furnace, to improve the furnace you need 20 kevlar tapes, Kevlar tape is too rarely found in the sale or search, and titanium plates are almost impossible to find in the world in such quantities for improvement. I think that the Kevlar tape should be crafted a level lower, or to improve the furnace, you need to replace the Kevlar tape with, for example, acid. another wish, you need to do something with weapons / tools, something that will make you look for new weapons, for example, it was very chic on some old alpha, when the quality gradations were divided 0-99,100-199,200-299,300-399,400-499,500-9999, during repairs the value fell about 15 units. and with each repair the gun got worse and worse.
P.S.There may be a lot of mistakes, I write everything with the help of a translator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Quick Question. 
On my Server the Base of one of our Player seems to have a Corruptet Block (atleast that seems like the most likely cause) It crashes every time Somebody goes near it. 
We already removed all his Ore Extractors but the problem Persists (used a Backup to Revert to before) How would we go about figuring out what the exact problem is and how to fix it?

I had this bug once but only in a single player game. The only way i found to fix this was to delete corrupted region file in the save game folder, so when the game starts, it will restore the region to its original state. The downside of this is, all changes made the player will be deleted. So if your House or Horde Base are in this region they will be gone.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Castiel4HR said:

Will saving the current patch work in the new version of the mod?🙄

No it won't, you will have to start a new game, A21 changes a lot of stuff. It's still 1-2 month away (at least, hopefully sooner, who knows), so you have plenty of time for a playthrough.

2 hours ago, Subquake said:

No it won't, you will have to start a new game, A21 changes a lot of stuff. It's still 1-2 month away (at least, hopefully sooner, who knows), so you have plenty of time for a playthrough.

i cant wait to see what you made. i enjoyed this mod since A16 its an amazing work of art

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 5:49 PM, Subquake said:

No, Undead Legacy is not a modpack, it's all one big mod.

That's unfortunate. I attempted your overhaul, but my FPS took a significant hit, so I had to opt out. You're incredibly skilled at your craft. It would have been great to have your modlets available for individual, customizable overhauls.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I love this mod and would like to play it in version A 21. can you tell me when it will be released?  You just wrote the 4th quarter, and already it is approaching and there is no exact date. Of course I understand that this is difficult, but can I find out the release date?  p.s I write from a translator.