Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

12 minutes ago, Zex said:

Hello, I love this mod and would like to play it in version A 21. can you tell me when it will be released?  You just wrote the 4th quarter, and already it is approaching and there is no exact date. Of course I understand that this is difficult, but can I find out the release date?  p.s I write from a translator.

I can't give you an exact date... 

Still working on it, good news is that I am almost done overhauling the entire electricity system in the game - all the vanilla power related things have been converted to use the new system. It was a lot of work, but in the long run it will pay off by giving a lot more flexibility on what can be done with the new system vs relying on the limited vanilla power code. I doubt it'll be out in November this year, but December... who knows, who knows, anything is possible, but I can't give any solid promises...

On 11/19/2023 at 2:52 AM, Subquake said:

Still working on it, good news is that I am almost done overhauling the entire electricity system in the game - all the vanilla power related things have been converted to use the new system. It was a lot of work, but in the long run it will pay off by giving a lot more flexibility on what can be done with the new system vs relying on the limited vanilla power code. I doubt it'll be out in November this year, but December... who knows, who knows, anything is possible, but I can't give any solid promises...

Those of us who truly enjoy your mod and play it as the "standard" 7D2D experience completely understand this takes time, especially when base-game updates come out that complicate or extend your development time. Don't feel rush or pressured by people's impatience, we'll all enjoy the payoff when it's done.

помогите с проблемой. на сервер  установил undead legacy, но я не могу присоединиться, потому что там написано "it's impossible to join the server. the discrepancy between the undead legacy version between your client (2.6.17) and the server (unknown).

help with the problem. undead legacy is installed on the server, but I can't connect because it says "it's impossible to join the server. the discrepancy between the outdated version of undead between your client (2.6.17) and the server (unknown).

4 hours ago, mugern said:

помогите с проблемой. на сервер  установил undead legacy, но я не могу присоединиться, потому что там написано "it's impossible to join the server. the discrepancy between the undead legacy version between your client (2.6.17) and the server (unknown).

help with the problem. undead legacy is installed on the server, but I can't connect because it says "it's impossible to join the server. the discrepancy between the outdated version of undead between your client (2.6.17) and the server (unknown).

That means that you either didn't install UL on the server properly or didn't launch it properly, if it's a linux server, you have to use run_bepinex_server.sh script

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever thought of adding mounted weapons for transport or military equipment that might already have them? It seems to me that it would be great to use this mechanic when playing in a co-op. And won't you redo the optical sights? Since the old reticle is just terrible and not usable.

3 hours ago, VladimirTR said:

Have you ever thought of adding mounted weapons for transport or military equipment that might already have them? It seems to me that it would be great to use this mechanic when playing in a co-op. And won't you redo the optical sights? Since the old reticle is just terrible and not usable.

and stationary machine gun or for example large-caliber cannon.

On 11/19/2023 at 1:52 PM, Subquake said:

Man, your work is priceless. Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, bilon9898 said:

hello my friend!
Does anyone know when undead legacy will available in alpha 21? I can't wait

Subquake will likely tell you when it is ready. :)

However, I think it would be a long shot that it will be December. Hopefully in January.

В игре с друзьями будет отключена возможность получения наград за выполненные квесты всеми игроками (один квест выполнен, все получили за него награды и опыт) Как в ванильной версии? Если да, то удалите эту функцию или сделайте настройку, отключающую ее. Спасибо!

В 11.12.2023 в 1:05, DragordCC сказал:

В игре с друзьями будет отключена возможность получения наград за выполненные квесты всеми игроками (один квест выполнен, все получили за него награды и опыт) Как в Ванильной версии? Если да, удалите эту функцию или сделайте настройку, отключающую ее. Спасибо!

In the game with friends, the possibility of receiving rewards for completed quests by all players will be disabled (one quest is completed, everyone received rewards and experience for it) How is the vanilla version? If so, remove this feature or make a setting that disables it. Thanks!

On 12/11/2023 at 1:05 AM, DragordCC said:

В игре с друзьями будет отключена возможность получения наград за выполненные квесты всеми игроками (один квест выполнен, все получили за него награды и опыт) Как в ванильной версии? Если да, то удалите эту функцию или сделайте настройку, отключающую ее. Спасибо!

А есть информация, что будет не так, как раньше?

15 hours ago, Witchmaster said:

А есть информация, что будет не так, как раньше?

Из известного, система навыков и система открытия рецептов будет сильно переработана на основе переработки основной версии игры. Это из осинового, что сразу вспоминается. Ждём января, человек один собирает свою сборку.

6 hours ago, Aurolotus said:

Hey, I just wanted to ask if there is a new release window, the current year is already coming to an end? If it takes another 3 months that's just the way it is but a rough classification would be cool :D

Happy holidays and a good start into the new year 

ETA was pushed back to sometime next year (Q1, 2024), had a bunch of IRL stuff to do in December, so I didn't have much time to work on the mod. When exactly - hard to say.

On 12/28/2023 at 11:47 PM, Subquake said:

ETA was pushed back to sometime next year (Q1, 2024), had a bunch of IRL stuff to do in December, so I didn't have much time to work on the mod. When exactly - hard to say.

Take your time Subquake, and a happy new year to you and all of your loved ones!

May 2024 be the best year yet for Undead Legacy and this small community. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my English

You just have to know that, man. Your mod is the best thing that ever happened to the game. Now I'm playing vanilla and I'm just "shaking" from realizing the difference between what level vanilla and your brainchild are at.

We're all just waiting. Good luck, man.