- Increased Missions Action Skill experience gain by 40%
- Increased Assassin Action Skill experience gain by 20%
- Increased Sneaking Action Skill experience gain by 10%
- Player crafted Wood Window now has multiple shapes to choose from
- Simplified Wood Window crafting recipe
- Updated Bulletproof Glass recipe
- Updated abandoned_house_06 POI
- Fixed auger, chainsaw and drill idle sound not stopping when switching items

Is the scrap axe intended to be a worse cutting tool than the stone axe? The stone axe has a block damage of 20 while the scrap axe has a block damage of 18, as well as taking more stamina then the stone axe to use so it kind of seems like a pointless tool apart from being able to be repaired by repair kits if that's what you happen to be carrying, though it's also not too hard to get ahold of primitive kits for stone tools so that point is kind of moot in itself..

*Playing the experimental build*

6 hours ago, KinaUndead said:

Is the scrap axe intended to be a worse cutting tool than the stone axe? The stone axe has a block damage of 20 while the scrap axe has a block damage of 18, as well as taking more stamina then the stone axe to use so it kind of seems like a pointless tool apart from being able to be repaired by repair kits if that's what you happen to be carrying, though it's also not too hard to get ahold of primitive kits for stone tools so that point is kind of moot in itself..

*Playing the experimental build*

There's RNG factor when crafting/finding items of +- 20%

2021.04.07 - 2.3.18 Experimental ready
- Added plastic bottle Beer variant item
- Added Concrete Reinforcement item, that's used to upgrade concrete to reinforced concrete
- Crafting costs now scale for: Wrench, Ratchet, Impact Driver
- Increased Rebar Frame price
- Fixed ulmLightEndTablePlayer missing localization

Hi @Subquake, great mod as usual.  I love the hard work and everything you've put into the mod.

I have a couple of questions, I've been tearing down cars and have as of yet found any Car Engines.  Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?  LOL Probably both.  It's been a while since I've played 7d2d so I'm rusty.

15 minutes ago, Zyamaia said:

Hi @Subquake, great mod as usual.  I love the hard work and everything you've put into the mod.

I have a couple of questions, I've been tearing down cars and have as of yet found any Car Engines.  Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?  LOL Probably both.  It's been a while since I've played 7d2d so I'm rusty.

In stable version of the mod you can only get engine parts from wrenching, that have to be crafted into an engine, but that's changed in experimental version of the mod and once that goes to stable, engines will be wrenchable directly with a small probability.

2021.04.11 - 2.3.20 Experimental ready!
- Updated power tool dirt and wood impact sounds
- Updated Red Mesa and Hospital POIs
- Improved helicopter landing wheel and sled colliders
- Adjusted steel and titanium spear prices
- Adjusted scarp yield, weight and prices for Brass Valve, Hinge, Casing, Candlestick, Trophy
- Adjusted scrap yield for iron and steel bolts
- Fixed wrong material assigned to titanium axe as well as its price
- Fixed wrong material assigned to titanium machete
- Fixed helicopter engine sounds sometimes not triggering
Notes from 2.3.19:
- Increased Oil Shale weight and its value
- Reduced Coal weight
- Reduced Frying Pan reach range from 2.4 to 2.1
- Reduced Gunpowder recipe yield 
- Removed Car Engine schematic from loot

Hi. A question about vehicles (experimental). I'v repaired a motor bike and noticed that it can't move if the weight of the items I'm carrying, or that + the weight of the items in it's storage is above 350 (so say 50 in the storage and 310 in the backpack would pin it in place). I can carry 327.5 now and I'm going to get to 367.5 soon and if I'll get on the bike with a full load, I't won't be able to move. Is this intentional?

6 hours ago, Voidghost said:

Hi. A question about vehicles (experimental). I'v repaired a motor bike and noticed that it can't move if the weight of the items I'm carrying, or that + the weight of the items in it's storage is above 350 (so say 50 in the storage and 310 in the backpack would pin it in place). I can carry 327.5 now and I'm going to get to 367.5 soon and if I'll get on the bike with a full load, I't won't be able to move. Is this intentional?

Yes, if you look over to the right under the speedometer, vehicles have encumbrance bar, it counts in anything in trunk + player weight

LOOgc4M.png

2021.04.13 - 2.3.21 Experimental ready!
- Added ability to pin a recipe on the HUD
- Updated Bank POI
- Adjusted Rex Blade price and recipe
- Increased player crafted dumpster HP from 300 to 2000
- Fixed being able to dye steel axe
- Fixed cannot repair player crafted dumpster
- Fixed signed storage having no carry weight

@Canute nah, you need to have a reason to upgrade to better vehicles with more storage, also:

2021.04.13 - 2.3.22 Experimental ready!
- Added explosive items to trader ammo loot
- Increased chance of wrenching a Compact Engine from repairable minibikes
- Removed 4x4 Truck recipe and its related items from loot, trade and recipes
- Changed player crafted vault dimensions to 8x60
- Changed player crafted dumpster dimensions to 8x20
- Changed player crafted hardened chest dimensions to 8x20

Edited by Subquake
typo (see edit history)

2021.04.14 - 2.3.23 Experimental ready!
- Added additional Journal entries explaining key features of Undead Legacy
- Added ability to pick up Land Claim Blocks
- Adjusted Party UI to go under the pinned recipe UI
- Removed ability to fill empty jars, plastic bottles or buckets from water blocks
- Removed Glass Tube, Resistor, Light bulb resource items (not enough use cases)
- Removed Open Sign and Spotlight recipe
- Reduced Dune Runner and its parts crafting times
- Reduced elevator crafting times
- Increased sliding door carry weight
- Increased Steroids duration to 30 minutes and max stacks to 90 minutes
- Updated starter introduction text to mention custom UL Journal entries
- Updated sliding door description localization
- Updated elevator description localization
- Fixed Stone Axe scraps for more than what is used to make it
- Fixed wrong material assigned to Mortar And Pestle
- Fixed hovering over blocks with repair tools not showing their damage
- Fixed disassembly station not showing what items will be obtained
- Fixed able to pin disassembly station recipes

2021.04.14 - 2.3.24 Experimental ready!
- Added Honeycomb and Honey (Pl. Bottle) items
- Added recipes to craft Honey in a jar or plastic bottle
- Tree stumps will now have a chance to give Honeycombs instead of Honey in a Jar
- Fixed rope not climbable at Cabin 11 POI
- Fixed Stone Spear, Pickaxe, Shovel scraps for more than what is used to make it

Not much longer till experimental will be stable ready guys!

2021.04.15 - 2.3.25 Experimental ready!
- Updated Gun Store 02 POI
- Adjusted quest reward items and their quality templates
- Removed ability to research HP and AP 10mm, 5.56 and 7.92 ammo (now unlocked with action skills)
- Fixed Destroyed Stone and Wood Debris Terrain blocks missing assigned weight
- Fixed some bonuses not applying past level 5 for Machine guns Action Skill

2021.04.17 - 2.3.26 Experimental ready!
- Updated Army Camp 03 POI
- Hoist Mount, Hook, Chain, Spreader and Magnet can now be picked up
- Fusebox block can now be picked up, give scrap wires and fuses when salvaged
- Conduit blocks now give scrap wires when salvaged
- Small Pipe blocks can now give brass valves and pipes
- Large and Small Pipes with shapes are now craftable
- Reduced price of Solar Cells by 50%
- Increased max possible power yield of a Solar Cell (S quality) from 60 to 80
- Removed Light Bulbs from block salvage lists
- Fixed Anvil description
- Fixed can't repair world dumpsters
- Fixed rare occasion, where Block.GetAltBlockValue function can cause Index Out Of Bounds Error

Is there a fix for the visible blocks that show up randomly in poi, they block LOS but you can clip through them.   Is this indicative of an old poi, a poi being worked on, or is it an issue with my install?  The blocks seem to randomly occupy spaces that normally have no blocks.

Just adding this if anyone else looking at this stuff.  Looks like other have termed these phantom or ghost blocks. Might be related to super dense poi?  That is a rabbit hole for sure... wow.

Edited by irongamer
more information (see edit history)

I was watching someone else play this mod and noticed they got a bedroll to start the game. Is everyone supposed to start with one or is it random? Neither my friend or I did and it's quite tough without having a spawn point for so long. I also noticed the person could make a cardboard box with just cardboard but the recipe doesn't show up for me at all when I try to make one. Which table do you need to make cardboard boxes? So far I have carpenters and research but don't see the options to learn a cardboard box recipe.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, jmido8 said:

I was watching someone else play this mod and noticed they got a bedroll to start the game. Is everyone supposed to start with one or is it random? Neither my friend or I did and it's quite tough without having a spawn point for so long. I also noticed the person could make a cardboard box with just cardboard but the recipe doesn't show up for me at all when I try to make one. Which table do you need to make cardboard boxes? So far I have carpenters and research but don't see the options to learn a cardboard box recipe.

Thanks!

Pretty sure you start with a bug out bag.  Place it on the ground and then open it like any other container.  It should have a bedroll and bunch of other goodies in it.

4 hours ago, irongamer said:

Is there a fix for the visible blocks that show up randomly in poi, they block LOS but you can clip through them.   Is this indicative of an old poi, a poi being worked on, or is it an issue with my install?  The blocks seem to randomly occupy spaces that normally have no blocks.

I notice this serveral time too (at Darkness fall at example too).

At singleplayer just relogin and these visual glitches are gone.

6 hours ago, irongamer said:

Pretty sure you start with a bug out bag.  Place it on the ground and then open it like any other container.  It should have a bedroll and bunch of other goodies in it.

I think it might have been a glitch. I just started a new character and had a bedroll in my bug out bag, as well as clothes! The first character only had a gun with 6 bullets and a few random stuff, but no clothes, bedroll or knife lol.

13 minutes ago, jmido8 said:

I think it might have been a glitch. I just started a new character and had a bedroll in my bug out bag, as well as clothes! The first character only had a gun with 6 bullets and a few random stuff, but no clothes, bedroll or knife lol.

You have to have Loot set to 100% in order to get all the items, if you have it below 100%, you will actually get less items. The mod is balanced for 100% loot :)