A15 UI Mod - Adds Food%, Water%, Temp, Wind, & Map Coordinates w/elevation

wanderingShadow

Excellent and most appreciated :)

Did anything change for needing a new build since the first experimental release....?

The new map generation tool added changes to the file but it didn't interfer with the mod, so I just had to repaste the changes to the new file.

I also created a new version, by request, that added level & also points available to spend.

Glad it is working so well for you & your server. I wish this little bit of information was an option without modding.

I personally wouldn't pay attention to an xp bar, but it may be worth adding. I hesitate because my experience stat has never saved my life or aided in quick decisions. I'll give a look at it though & see how easy it might be to add a number indicator value.

More information than default has been required to make the game playable for me. I've also tried to keep it very simple & unintrusive. If I add something, it will probably be a separate file or just some code to insert. I'm curious how much it would take to add this, but I don't want to complicate it with a bar.

If I don't come up with something quick & simple I'll be moving on to other modding ideas that I have in mind, but I do like to keep an open mind for requests.

I personally like the idea of putting on the belt numbers corresponding to each object on the keyboard. If it is not difficult to include it, you could add to other versions (or upgrade to B104).

Greets!

This is amazing, I've been heart broken about losing 7D2D every since they removed that vital information from the main HUD. Why they think it's better game design to reopen a window constantly is beyond me, but I love everything else in the game and now you're letting me enjoy it again! So excited!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Will this mod be compatible with the Valmod UI, or will I need to get rid of the Valmod UI and do this one instead? I like the Valmod layout, but it lacks several features like the ones in this mod.

If you want to use parts of different ui mods you'll have to mod it yourself, they will not combine with simple file transfers. Best chance is to just pick the one you like the most.

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
Mod to xml that removes the need to check player stats window to stay updated on your condition.

Adds Food%, Water%, Temp, Wind, & Map Coordinates w/elevation.

Just copy & replace "windows.xml" in the Data\Config\XUi folder of "7 Days To Die" game folder .

Make a backup copy before replacing if you choose to go back... but why would you want to?.

Download A15.1 (b16): windows.xml

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18300[/ATTACH]

Older:

Download A15 stable (b105) as well as b104, b94, b88 & b83: windows.xml

Download A15 stable (b105) as well as b104, b94, b88 & b83 + level & points available: windows.xml

Download A15b78: windows.xml

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18301[/ATTACH]

Links:

Avail Pursuit's YouTube Channel

Alpha 12 Playlist: 7 Days To Die

Avail Pursuit's other sites:

Facebook Avail Pursuit

Twitch Avail Pursuit

Twitter Avail Pursuit

Patreon Avail Pursuit

I am running the beta 15.2b8.

Which is the right download for me?